“Happy anniversary, Taemin.”

Idols vs. Aliens: Phoning Home

“Want to go somewhere today?” Taemin asked Minho as he flipped pointlessly through the channels trying to seem bored. They hadn’t been on a date in a while and since their promotions were over; Taemin thought it would be nice to get away.

 “I can’t-“ Minho began to say, but saw the hurt in Taemin’s eyes. “S-sure, Tae. There’s just something I have to do first. Meet me at the mall around 3.”

Taemin tried to hide his excitement. He couldn’t wait to see what Minho had in mind.

Taemin leaned over to kiss his boyfriend goodbye, but once again Minho stood up too soon, leaving the younger with his lips puckered out.

 Minho got up from the couch and walked out the door just as Jinki was coming in. He flashed his hyung a smile and patted his shoulder before heading down the hallway.

“Where’s Minho off to in such a hurry?” Jinki asked, putting the bags of groceries on the table. He nearly dropped his bucket of chicken when he saw Luna sleeping on their couch. He couldn’t believe it. The girl he had been crushing on from over a year now was in his dorm, on his couch!

“W-what is she doing here?”

“Key hyung let her sleep over. Something happened yesterday and well- she passed out.”

“OMO!” Jinki said running over to her.

“She’s fine, hyung. Let her rest.”

“Arasso.”

Pulling up the blanket up to Luna’s shoulder Jinki discreetly let his hand fall on her cheek. Subconsciously Luna leaned into Jinki’s hand and smiled a little.

As Jinki smiled back he heard a door open. Jonghyun stepped out of the room with a big smile plastered on his face. So happy to what he woke up to, Jonghyun didn’t notice his two members looking at him.

“YAH!” Jinki yelled.

Jonghyun stopped for a brief moment before running into the bathroom and locking the door.

“What’s with them lately?” Taemin asked completely oblivious.

Jinki quickly began to panic, not knowing what to tell the maknae.

“They’ve been acting weird ever since you guys went clubbing.”

Again Jinki just stood there like an idiot not knowing what to say. “Chicken?” he offered Taemin.

☢☢

Minho hurried to the elevator on his floor. He had decided he would go back to the hospital and find out what those things on the door were. He was going to need some assistance and one person who had suddenly become interested in the subject came to mind: Wooyoung.

Minho pulled out his phone and dialed the number as he pressed the L button for the lobby. He couldn’t remember how he had gotten Wooyoung’s number, but was glad he had it.

“Hey.”

“Hey.” A witty voice answered.

“Are you busy?”

“Just finished a recording, what’s up?”

“I have a proposition. Meet me in the alley we hid in yesterday. I’ll explain then.”

☢☢

 Wooyoung had arrived to find an anxious Minho pacing back and forth on the dirty pavement. Minho was trying to figure out a how he was going to tell Wooyoung.

“What’s up?” Wooyoung asked. He was a bit surprise at the sudden phone call he had received, glad none the less.

“What I’m about to tell you cannot- I repeat- CANNOT leave this alley.” Minho said making sure no one was around.

Wooyoung just stood there trying to hold back a smile. Minho looked so cute when he was serious.

“Do you believe in aliens?” Minho asked.

“What?” Wooyoung asked remembering their conversation from yesterday. “Is this about yesterday? That was just a topic to get you to-”

Minho cut him off. “Do you?!

Wooyoung sighed. “Sure.”

“What would you say if I told you I think there are aliens in the city?”

“The signs on the doors…” Wooyoung said quietly

“You saw them too.”

Wooyoung nodded. “So what? Now you want to go exploring?”

“Why not?” Minho asked with big eyes.

“Because it’s crazy! That’s why not!”

“Well you’re here already so we might as well.”

“What are you-”

“Wait here.”

Before Wooyoung could say anything more, Minho had disappeared behind the building.

5 minutes later he came back smiling. “I found a way in.”

☢☢

“They’re here.”

“Have everything ready.”

“Yes sir.”

The man turned back to the computer screen and smiled. “Welcome home.”

☢☢

 “Ummmmfff!” Minho grunted as he tried to squeeze himself through the small opening.

“This.isn’t.working.” Wooyoung grunted as well as he tried to push Minho through the garbage shoot.

“I fit. It’s just that my phone keeps getting caught.” Minho said removing his phone from his pocket and taking his jacket. He handed them both to Wooyoung.

As Minho continued to struggle his phone began to buzz in Wooyoung’s hand. It was Taemin. A smirk spread across Wooyoung’s face as he hit the ignore button and set the phone to silent.

Before Wooyoung knew it, Minho was sticking his hands out for his belongings. Wooyoung passed them back.

“Your turn.” He heard Minho say.

Wooyoung sighed “It’s a good thing you’re cute.” He muttered under his breath as he climbed in after Minho.

☢☢

Taemin sat alone at the food court sipping his pop as he waited patiently for Minho to arrive. He smiled to himself as he watched couples walk by hand in hand, some were resting their head on their partner’s shoulder, and others were stealing kisses.

Taemin’s smile faded when he looked at the time. 8:37 and still no Minho.

He had lost track of how many times he texted and called.

Taemin wasn’t sure to either worry or be mad. This wasn’t like Minho. Minho always picked up his phone- he used to anyway.

The minutes slowly turned into another hour and soon the mall food court had less and less people.

Finally giving up hope, Taemin decided it would be best if he just went home.

As he dragged his feet against the dark empty streets with as small present in hand, it began to rain. Hard.

“Really?!?” Taemin yelled at the sky. “Why must you taunt me!?!”

After a few more blocks Taemin let his eyes fall on the park across the street. It was the same park Minho had confessed to him and asked him to be his boyfriend. They had just started their Juliette promotions so Minho felt that it was the appropriate time.

☢☢Flashback☢☢

Minho placed his hand under Taemin’s chin

“Can I be your Romeo?” he asked as he pressed his lips against Taemin’s.

Almost as if on cue, a strong sound of pidder patter was heard. At the same time both Minho and Taemin stretched out their hand and looked up at the rain.

“Yes” Taemin whispered, biting his lower lip.

They smiled at each other before sharing another kiss. 

☢☢End of Flashback☢☢

Just then a truck drove by splashing Taemin with a puddle that had already formed snapping his mind back to reality.

“Ugh!” Taemin said as he looked at himself drenched in mud and dirty water.

“Happy anniversary, Taemin.” He said to himself.

 

M a l k o m ’ s  N o t e

I just noticed how sad this chapter is OMG I want to cry ;^;

I was going to have Minho just miss the date. I have NO idea where this came from T^T

For all those that are plotting to kill me, please don’t. 2min will come….just not right now >.<”

Another thing- I hope this story isn’t confusing you. I’m making it up as I go. It wasn’t really planned out right, so just stay wif me. It’ll make more sense later….i hope ♥

 

Ohmysweetheart: OMO! You’re the first reader to not like TAEMIN lol ^^

SunnySun: We need another fun day :P

Brownrice: I will~

SweetSacrificeV: Not gonna lie… it was fun to read XD

Babyyspider: I’m sorry. Here’s a little bit <3

Arikethtae: LMFAO! I think half the people here think the same.

Sungyo: Yeah but you abandoned Taemin in his time of need and left me to die! I still love you~

Aznchika: Shhhh don’t spoil it for everyone else lol