Hello~

Idols vs. Aliens: Phoning Home

Minho grunted as he walked down the street Luna and Key followed close behind, but would occasionally get distracted when they saw an outfit they liked in a store window.

“Hyung?” Minho asked making sure Wooyoung was still awake.

“Mmm” Wooyoung replied

“Yah! Don’t fall asleep, arasso?”

“Sing to him, Minho.” Luna suggested.

“Sing? I can’t sing! I’m the main rapper for a reason!” Minho said

“Come on. You’re not that bad.” Key urged.

“Fine.” Minho said giving into his friends “What should I sing.”

“Hello!” Wooyoung smiled as he rested his head on Minho’s shoulder.

Minho sighed before clearing his throat:

“When I see myself during these times I feel that I am really young. Even with you in front of me I don’t know what to do.”

Key jumped in too: “To people who are in love please tell me how you started to love.”

“Will the day I hold her hand ever come?”

“Will the day I kiss her above her closed eyes also come?”

“Hello Hello”

“I brought up the courage.”

“Hello Hello”

“I want to talk to you for a bit.”

“Hello Hello”

“I may be rushing a bit.”

“Who knows? We might end up doing well.”Wooyoung sang with Minho.

He wasn’t so much as singing WITH Minho as he was singing TO Minho.

☢☢☢A couple of blocks later☢☢☢

“We’re here!” Luna cried

Key held the door open for Minho and Luna. Inside the lobby it was empty except for 2 or 3 people who were waiting to be called in. Key made his way up to the front desk to ask for a nurse.

Minho sat Wooyoung in a wheel chair that was, thankfully nearby. Wooyoung wasn’t heavy, but Minho was growing tired from the walk.

“How are you feeling?”

“I have a head ache, but I’ll be okay.”

Minho looked around the hospital. As he looked he noticed that he had never seen this place before, which was weird considering he’d been living in that area for quite awhile now. There was something about the place that seemed odd, but he couldn’t really put his finger on it, but he shrugged it off.

A nurse walked up to them and as soon as she saw Wooyoung she gasped, causing everyone else to panic a bit.

“WHAT?!” Minho asked “Is he going to be okay?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong?” Key asked

“I knew it. He has a concussion, doesn’t he?” Luna said almost hopeful since she now considered herself a concussion expert.

“He’s going to be fine.” The nurse reassured them.

“Can we just see the doctor, please?”

“Right this way.” The nurse said leading the way.

Minho pushed the wheel chair behind her as Key and Luna followed.

The building seemed a lot smaller from outside. The deeper they walked deeper into the building the more uncomfortable Minho felt.

This building must’ve been really old for the lights in the hallways flickered violently and the walls that were once white were now a musty brown color and were in need of a paint job.

Every now and then they would pass an open door to one on the rooms. The patients there were not only scary and ugly as , they were different.

“I don’t like it here.” Luna whispered to Key linking arms with him.

“It’s okay” Key said trying to comfort her but feeling the same way. “Minho’s here.”

Really, Key? Minho’s here?! That’s the best you could come up with?!!? Minho thought to himself.

“Here we are.” The nurse said finally stopping in front of a door and knocking on it.

The door opened and out step a hunched over scrawny looking man. He looked as if he hadn’t eaten in months and was ready to collapse. His face looked like it had been run over with a lawnmower twice and then pieced back together. He had brown hair and gorgeous green eyes, which was strange among Korean people. His eyes were the first thing Minho noticed. Okay second, that’s a really ugly face, bro!

But the doctor’s eyes…. those eyes.

Minho would’ve continued to be hypnotized if it weren’t for girls that were with him.

As soon as they saw the doctor Luna and Key cried out from fright.

“Ahhhh!” they screamed in unison, but it was Key who almost jumped into Luna’s arms.

Minho shot his friends a look. “Shhh!”  He said “We’re in a hospital!”

He was trying to cover up the fact that he nearly jumped out of his own skin too.

The doctor took one look at Wooyoung and had the same reaction the nurse did. “Oh my.”  He said.

 His voice was gentle and soothing. “Come in” the doctor said holding the door open.

Wooyoung gulped and refused to move.

 “You’ll have to come with me now.” The nurse said and took off in the other direction. The joke was on her because no one followed.

 “I’ll go with you, hyung.” Minho said placing his hand on his friend’s shoulder.

“Don’t leave us alone.” Key begged in a small whisper.

“I’ll be fine, Minho.” Wooyoung said looking up at Minho.

“Are you sure?”

Wooyoung simple smiled and nodded.

“Okay, we’ll be right out here.” Minho said not once looking away from the doctor.

Wooyoung wheeled himself in. The doctor let his eyes move up and down Luna’s body before Key finally pulled Luna away. The doctor turned and walked into the room closing the door behind him.

“This place creeps me out.” Minho admitted to Key.

Key and Luna just nodded.

Time passed slowly as the 3 waited for their friend. It had been about an hour since they last saw Wooyoung and they were starting to get restless.

“He’s going to be fine.” Key said

☢☢☢Mean while at home☢☢☢

Jonghyun, since he had drank the most, finally recovered from his hangover and walked into Taemin’s room to find the maknae doing- trying to do homework but instead he was just breaking the tips off pencils.

“Tae, are you okay?” this behavior was weird, even for Taemin.

Taemin was about to break another tip but stopped “Yeah…” he sighed.

“Are you sure? Is it Minho?” Jonghyun asked quickly jumping to conclusions. “What did he do this time?”

“It’s what he didn’t do!” Taemin shouted. Out of anger he broke the whole pencil in half, with ONE hand and threw it across the room.

“He won’t touch me!” Taemin shouted “Am I that grotesque?!”

Jonghyun became a bit scared so he stayed close to the door.

“I think he’s cheating on me…” Taemin said sadly.

Jonghyun sat next to Taemin on the bed and put his arm around the younger boy’s shoulders. He was about to say something but his phone interrupted him.

“It’s Key.” Jonghyun said scrolling down. “It’s says they took Wooyoung to the hospital and now they need a ride back.”

Jonghyun couldn’t bear seeing Taemin like this, but his lover was calling him and he needed to go.

Hearing Wooyoung’s name in that sentence made Taemin even madder than he already was.

“I’m going to the studio.” Taemin said getting up and walking out of the room. He had better things to do then watch his boyfriend be stolen away.

M a l k o m ’ s  N o t e

i was at my sister's house that didn't stop me from writing ^^

Tsundering: OMG I was so gonna do that lol ^^

Sungyo: I’ll explain later (:

SunnySun: Do you play Key?

Racked-out4260: Don’t lie~ You love me LOL

Babyyspider: sorry i had to delete your comment cuz i don't want you to give anything away LOL (good job you're good) I LOVE YOU!

LuciferGirl97: I’m sorry lol

Brownrice: Awe thank you ♥ I’m glad you like it :P

Aznchika: Yeah Wooyoung is… he’s gonna be and in here XD

SweetSacrificeV: LMFAO! I LOVE YOU!