Let's Do This

Idols vs. Aliens: Phoning Home

“Soooooooo” Key dragged out the word “What did Minho get you?”

 

By the time Taemin had gotten out of the shower Key and Jonghyun had gotten home.

Key was more excited over the anniversary then Taemin was and expected something really nice. He knew Minho was extremely romantic and he knew that Minho was head over heels for Taemin. Too bad Taemin did see it anymore.

 

“He forgot.”

 

“He forgot?” Key asked as him mouth hung open. That didn’t sound like Minho.

 

“If I wasn’t dating Jjong-”

 

Taemin’s eyes widen with surprise as did Key’s.

Key wasn’t sure if he was about to be ed about confessing he once had a thing for Minho or that he just blurted out him and Jonghyun were dating.

 

“Hyung… YOU’RE DATING JONGHYUNG?!?” Taemin asked still surprised. It was weird hearing his

Key smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“WHY?!?!” Taemin asked. “I mean I’m happy for you- I really am but- you guys can’t stand each other!”

Key sighed as he began to explain. “It started 2 nights ago when we went clubbing…”

 

☢☢☢The next morning☢☢☢

Taemin had gone to bed mad and woke up to an empty room.  He rubbed his eyes as he stepped out of his room and into the kitchen.

 

“Good morning.” Key chirped

 

“Good morning.” Taemin yawed. “Where’s Minho?”

 

“He just left.” Key said scraping eggs off the pan and into a plate. Taemin could feel anger start to boil inside him.

 

Meanwhile in the living room, “I was just wondering if-”

 

“I have to go!” Luna said getting up from the couch right as Jinki was about to say something. “Thanks for letting me stay here.” She bowed quickly turning on her heels she quickly walked out the door.

 

“W-would you like to!… go out sometime…” Jinki half yelled half whispered as the door closed behind her.

 

“Smooth.” Jonghyun said patting his Hyung’s shoulder.

 

“Shut up. At least I didn’t puke all over her unlike someone-”

 

“I can’t take it anymore!” Taemin shouted running out of the kitchen and up to his room. A minute later came running and out the door stopping for a brief moment to say, “Hyung’s right.” Taemin said looking at Jonghyun. “At least he didn’t puke all over her.”

 

“You know?!?” both Jinki and Jonghyun asked in unison.

 

“Key told me.” Taemin said. He turned and ran down the hallway.

 

“KEY!!!!”  Jonghyun scolded.

 

“What?” Key asked innocently stepping out of his kitchen in a pink apron.

 

☢☢☢

 

Just as Taemin had predicted Minho was once again not answering his phone. At this point Taemin was ready to just call it quits. If Minho was in fact cheating on him why couldn’t he just be straight forward with him and tell him he didn’t love him anymore? At least that way thing wouldn’t hurt as much.

Getting ready to go back home with no idea where he could find Minho Taemin looked up and saw Luna a bit down the street.

 

She was up earlier then I was maybe she knows where Minho is. . . “Luna!” Taemin called out catching up to her.

 

“Taemin,” Luna turned to smile at him.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I heard Minho talking with Wooyoung last night and now I’m curious to see what they’re up to,” she briefly explained.

 

Bingo “Mind if I tag along?”

 

“The more the merrier,” she said as she was about to turn a corner, but quickly retreated when she saw two tall familiar figures arguing in an alley. It was Minho and Wooyoung. Luna and Taemin pressed themselves against the wall as they listened into the boys’ conversation.

 

“Ready?” Minho asked eagerly.

 

Wooyoung seemed a bit off.

 

“You okay? What’s wrong?” Taemin and Luna could hear Minho ask the other.

 

“Nothing. I was just thinking maybe we should uh- yeah.”

 

“Everything’s going to be fine, arasso?”

 

There was a long pause. Taemin could hear his heart pounding in his ears. Why was no one saying anything? Were they kissing? What were they doing?

 

“I changed my mind! Let’s go home!” Wooyoung said suddenly ready to turn and walk out of the alley.

 

“You can’t do that. You said you’d do this with me!”

 

 “Minho-”

 

“Hyung please, I know you want to do this as much as I do!”

 

Taemin’s eyes grew big. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

 

 “You’re crazy! We’re going to get caught!” Wooyoung said recalling yesterday.

 

 “No we’re not! We’ve done this before!”

 

Wooyoung sighed deeply, “Does anyone else know about this?” he asked.

 

“Of course not,” Minho reassured him. “Now c’mon, let’s do this.” Minho was getting ready to climb into the garbage chute when a haunting voice caused him to stop dead in his tracks.

 

“Do what?” Taemin asked stepping into the alleyway.

 

Minho and Wooyoung looked exchanged glances and gulped. “,” Minho whispered.

 

Malkom’s Note

I’ve decided to go back and finish off all my fics before continuing cuz if I don’t I know I never will so I’m starting with this one ^^ ♥

This was for sunny and sungyo~ ♥

Comment replies next chapter~