Operation: Seduce Minho

Idols vs. Aliens: Phoning Home

Fans cried and jumped up from their seats as SHINee performed their final song. The boys bowed one last time before walking off the stage. It was like a whole different world back stage. Celebrities walking around, stylist running amuck chasing after them while directors were pulling their hair out trying to get the next idols on for their performances.

Minho smiled when he saw a familiar face in the crowd.

“Hey Khun!”

“Minho!” Nichkhun greeted with a small bro-hug.

“Good job out there!”

Minho was about to reply when another voice cut him off.

“Awesome job, Minho.” Wooyoung greeted with a high-five.

“Thanks hyung. “ Minho replied with a smile that could make anyone melt.

They were left standing alone because Nichkhun had been pulled away by Victoria. Immediately Minho knew that meant Luna was probably somewhere near and Onew would be drooling all over her trying to think of something smart to say, but would only end up making a totally fool of himself.

Taemin had spotted his hyung talking to the one person in the whole room he despised, Wooyoung. There was something about Wooyoung that Taemin didn’t like. It wasn’t only because Wooyoung had a thing for Minho, but there was something he couldn’t really put his finger on.  Taemin quickly made his way over to make sure Wooyoung wasn’t trying anything on his boyfriend.

“Hey Tae.” Wooyoung said ruffling Taemin’s already messed up sweaty hair.

“Hey.” Taemin said pulling away slightly and glaring, but on one seemed to notice.

“I gotta get going.” Wooyoung said seeing s getting ready to go on.

Minho and Taemin turned to leave as Wooyoung called out “Minho! Hoops tomorrow?”

“You know it!” Minho replied before being pulled away with immense force by Taemin.

☢☢

 “Ahh!” Minho sighed as he stretched and sat back in his seat. Onew had gladly taken the passenger seat in the front, while Jonghyun and Key gotten the back seats, leaving Taemin to sit next to Minho. Ever since Taemin had seen Minho talking to Wooyoung he couldn’t help but feel jealous and was determined to show Minho who he belonged too.

Just wait till we get home Taemin thought to himself. Operation: Seduce Minho: in progress.

“I think that was our best performance yet.” Jonghyun said wiping some of the remaining sweat off his forehead.

“Onew hyung are you okay?” Taemin asked remembering how Onew dived for his mic when he accidently dropped it just as it was his turn to sing.

“I’m fine.” Onew replied with a smile.

“What happened, butter fingers?” Minho asked with a small laugh

“He was thinking about Luna again.” Key teased.

The van was filled with “ooohhhs” and kissing sounds causing the leader to blush a deep red. Even the driver joined in on the teasing.

“Shut up, you guys.” Onew said slumping down into his seat, wishing he could disappear.

After another 10 minutes of silence and nearly dosing off, SHINee had arrived back at their dorms.

The members hopped out of the van and ran to upstairs. Key was the last one out and took his time getting to the dorm. He never understood why everyone ran. They all knew once Key got there he would be the first to shower.

It was just how things worked in the SHINee dorm. You didn’t mess with the order of things.

As sure as Onew would order fried chicken at 2 o’clock in the morning when he couldn’t sleep, as sure as Jonghyun would sing as he did his chores, and as sure as Minho belonged to Taemin, Key always showered first.

☢☢

Onew stepped out into the living room dressed all pretty like.

“Ready?” Jonghyun asked.

Since it had been their last stage performance of the week Onew, Jonghyun and Kibum had decided to go out. Minho and Taemin being the younger ones had to stay in.

“See you later.” Key said walking out

“Careful.” Minho replied closing the door after them.

Minho came back to the couch and sat next to Taemin, who was glad they had the dorm to themselves.

A silence fell on the room.

“So….?” Minho said trying to fill the silence and looking around the room. “Are you gonna shower next or should I?”

“What’s the hurry?” Taemin asked his lips “We’re just going to get sweaty again anyway.” Taemin moved closer. “We can shower together afterwards.”

“I’m really tired.”Minho said ruining the mood and standing up just as Taemin was about to try to seduce him even more.

“I’ll shower first.”

“Pssh” Taemin said rolling his eyes as he walked to his room. He removed his shirt as he walked, revealing his milky white skin, girls would kill to touch and turned slightly to see if Minho had seen him. Taemin had turned just in time to see Minho close the bathroom door.

“Damn.” Taemin said placing his hands on his hips.

He had noticed Minho had been acting differently for awhile now. At first Taemin thought it was just stress or something Minho would get over, but his Hyung never did. It annoyed the younger rather than worry him. He wasn’t getting laid and that was beginning to become a problem.

☢☢

“Are you sure?” the man asked as he readjusted his glasses.

“Of course I’m sure! What else could it be?” the other said putting the pen back in his lab coat pocket.

“But sir- these creatures aren’t real… are they?”

“Let’s send some more samples to the lab and run more tests. You better hope these things are real because if they are, it’s going to make us very rich men.”

☢☢

After Minho was done Taemin decided he would shower too, but never forgot his plan.

While Taemin was occupied in the bathroom Minho took the opportunity, opened his laptop and logged on to, what was now his favorite site. It had become an obsession of his 2 weeks ago ever since he had heard weird repots of UFO sighting. For some reason he had taken a great interest in these reports. He wanted to know what was going on and whether or not they were real. He did dare tell any of s scared they would make fun of him or even call him crazy. No he kept it a secret. Something he could call his.

He had also befriended a person by the username: now_you_go who was really awesome, according to Minho. Someone who he really connected with and had a great knowledge about alien life. They would message each other constantly and would often talk about more than just fascination with outer space and the supernatural.

When Minho heard the bathroom door open he slammed his laptop shut and placed it under his pillow just as Taemin walked in.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Taemin asked noticing the weird look on Minho’s face.

“Nothing.” Minho lied

Taemin made his way over the bunk beds. He was wearing nothing but boxers and a large t-shirt. He was trying to show just enough skin to hopefully get Minho aroused. He became disappointed when he saw that Minho had no interest.

“Is something wrong?” Taemin asked suddenly sitting on Minho’s bed.

“No.” Minho said rubbing Taemin’s arm.

“Are you sure?” Taemin asked scooting closer.

“Neh.” Minho said reaching up to place a kiss on Taemin’s lips.

Taemin kissed back much more passionately hoping it would lead somewhere, but was disappointed when Minho pulled away.

“Good night.” Minho said turning off the light.

“Night.” Taemin said as he climbed up to his bunk.

Operation: Seduce Minho: F A I L.

M a l k o m ’ s  N o t e

First chapter!

Wow i'm really into this story already.....i have no idea what's going to happen >.<"

CoOkiesforAnGel: This is my very first one, I hope you like it! :P

Aznchika: Thank you!

SunnySun: I’m glad! ^^

Caline: I plan to! (:

brownrice: I know who you are nao! ^^ ♥