Chapter Three

How To Act Like A Girl 101

 

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFewCh-ZYt8&feature=related

 

“Yah!”

 

Maelyn snapped out her reverie. Her dreamy face instantly twisted into a scowl at the sight of Yoseob.

“Mwoh?! Can't you see I'm busy?!” she shouted back. Yoseob huffed and crossed his arms. Why did she have to so difficult?

 

“I was just wondering if you wanted that bed.” he said. Maelyn looked past him to see a modern stylish bed. It was black with neon green stripes. She smiled. She definitely liked it. Meanwhile, Yoseob watched her walk towards the bed. He frowned and scratched his head. What is this person? A girl or a boy? He asked himself. They've been rooming together for a week now, yet he barely knew the person's gender. Maybe it was because of the lack effort in trying to befriend each other. Yoseob shrugged. He would find out one way or another.

 

I like it.” Maelyn concluded. Yoseob nodded his head and called over a worker. “May we please have one of those beds delivered to our penthouse?” he asked nicely. The guy nodded his head and scribbled something down on his notepad. “Anything else sir?” he questioned. Yoseob glanced at the time; he had time to spare to browse for more furniture with his roommate.

 

I'll call you.” he replied, and with that, the worker left them alone again. Yoseob sighed and continued to watch his acquaintance look around. In fact, I haven't even learned their name yet...

 

Yah!”

 

Would you stop calling me that?!” Maelyn flared. She had a name, why couldn't he use it?!
 

I will if you tell me your name.” Yoseob answered. Maelyn scowled and pushed her shades back up.

 

Shim Maelyn. Happy? Now use it.” she snapped. Yoseob froze.

 

Maelyn?!

 

B-but!

 

He looked at her closely. Now that he knew her name, he could finally register the girlish moves casually hidden and mixed into the boyish personality. But no, it was impossible – all this time, he was being treated like an annoyance... by a...girl?!
 

Yo Yoseob!” startled, he looked up.

 

Maelyn was calling him.

 

Y-yeah?” he asked.

 

What do you think of this little thing?” she replied, holding up a freakishly bug-like lamp in front of his face. Yoseob let out a tiny scream as he stumbled backwards. “A-ani! No!” he exclaimed in disapproval. Maelyn shrugged and put it back down. “Wae? You look a bit pale.” she inquired, her face merely inches away from his. Yoseob quickly looked away and walked towards a random chair. “I'm just...surprised.” he admitted.

 

From what?”

 

My schedule.”

 

You.