Chapter One

How To Act Like A Girl 101

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaqCvHgdMhY 

 “Um...” the two looked at each other, well at least one of them did. Maelyn looked down at her hand and his; both held the same exact key copy to the penthouse. She didn't like this at all; her stomach felt floppy with the situation. It was also starving, but she really couldn't care about that right now.

 

I think you got the wrong place miss,” the boy/man said. Maelyn couldn't really tell. He looked like a person is the middle of puberty. She shook her head.

 

No, I don't think so. Call the office and see what they say. Because I'm pretty sure this place is named to me now.” Maelyn snapped. Boy or man, she didn't care to use honorifics nor respect. Not to a complete stranger that is.

 

Yoseob frowned. This...boyish girl, or whatever it was, was really bothering him now. He took out his iPhone and dialed the office's number. A polite lady's voice answered. “May I help you?” she asked.

 

Yeah, I was wondering if there was some kind of mix up with the place arrangement of room number 104.” Yoseob answered. He heard a quiet, “Hold on.”, and some tapping after. He glanced back at the person in front of him. They were tapping their foot impatiently. It looked over at him as well, and caught his stare. A frown etched onto the person's face.

 

Yah! What are you staring at punk?!” they hissed. Yoseob mentally rolled his eyes and returned his attention to the phone.

 

Oh..Mianhe sir, but apparently there was some mix up. Looks like whoever sold this room sold it to two people. I'm afraid you will have to share it with whomever bought that place as well until we have another room open for vacancy.” she answered. Yoseob nearly dropped his phone. Really?! This was happening to him?!
 

Well?” it asked. Yoseob frowned.

 

We're stuck together until another room is open for vacancy.” he answered gloomily. Yoseob watched as the person did a double take on his answer.

 

What?! I have to share a penthouse with you?! A complete stranger?!” Maelyn exclaimed. She scowled and gripped the handle of her suitcase tightly. Her knuckles almost turned white. She couldn't believe this. The man in front of her shrugged. “Hey, I'm not too happy – yah!”

 

Yoseob watched as the person quickly inserted their key into the lock and pushed the door open. He could only stare as they rushed into the penthouse whilst he was left behind; outside. The door slammed in his face before he could react again. He tried to open the door; locked. Yoseob gritted his teeth. He pushed his own key into the lock and entered the place with his things.

 

MWOH?!” he heard it shout.

 

Curiosity dominated his conflicted feelings as he dropped his luggage by the door. He followed the voice to a huge bedroom. It was bare, except for a single, twin sized bed.

 

What's wrong?” Yoseob asked, startling the person out of their mourning thoughts.

 

Maelyn jumped and turned around to glare at the man. If it weren't for her dark shades, she was pretty confident that her glare would have burned him.

 

There's only one bedroom.” she answered. Yoseob shrugged.

 

Then we'll have to share.” he simply said. Maelyn shook her head. He clearly did not understand the fact that there was also one bed.

 

I'm not sharing a bed with you.” she pointed out, crossing her arms across her chest.

 

Then where do I sleep?!” Yoseob questioned. Maelyn lowered her shades, so that they were resting at the tip of her nose; it was enough for Yoseob to be able to see her eyes.

 

(Aigooo...it has pretty eyes.) he thought, momentarily forgetting the situation. He shook his head.

 

(Mwoh?! What am I thinking?! That person could be a boy for all I know! And I'm NOT gay.) Yoseob thought.

 

There's a couch in the living room, isn't there?” Maelyn said. Yoseob frowned. “Nope, the last person who stayed here stripped this place bare.” he said. Maelyn sighed and pushed her shades back to their original spot.

 

Then you'll just have to sleep on the floor.” she replied, briskly walking past him.

 

Yoseob's mouth dropped open.

 

What did he do to deserve this?!