Everything Changes

Can't Let You Go

After a week, Yoona and Jaehyo were getting closer and closer each andevery day. Jaehyo was different, he was happy. He and Yoona always spent time together.

One night, Yoona and Jaehyo were studying in Jaehyo's dorm. Actually, they were just playing around.

It was 9:30, and still, both of them were wide awake playing around. Yoona bought a crap load of candy which they could snack on while they ‘study’.  They both reached for the licorice at the same time, and their fingers touched. They both gasped and looked up into each other’s eyes. Jaehyo still staring moved closer and closer to Yoona and she moved closer to him. Before they knew it, their lips touched. Both their eyes instantly closed. Jaehyo's hands circled Yoona’s waist and pulled her closer. Yoona wrapped her arms around Jaehyo's neck and leaned in even closer. She missed the sensation of being kissed by Jaehyo; she missed his soft lips and his warm embrace.

They continued to kiss, until Jaehyo pulled back. He stared into her eyes, her gorgeous brown eyes which were to die for. "Yoona," he whispered and continued, "I-I miss you." Yoona closed her eyes; she felt the exact same way.

Jaehyo cupped her face with his hands, "What happened that night, I regret so much. I am so sorry Yoona. I didn't know what I had until it was gone. I love you Yoona." Yoona was speechless. The memories of that night came to Yoona's mind. She stared back into Jaehyo's eyes. She leaned in closer and kissed him again. Pulling away she whispered, "I love you too Jaehyo." Both Jaehyo and Yoona smiled. They were back together again.

Jaehyo wrapped his arms around Yoona cuddling, they continued to tease eachother. Yoona loved that feeling of being in Jaehyo's arms again. It felt so ... Right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona walked to her apartment, holding Jaehyo's hand of course. "Well, here we are," Yoona stated and wrapped her arms around Jaehyo's neck. "Yeah, here we are," Jaehyo repeated, encircling his arms around her waist. He moved closer and gave her a goodbye kiss.

Interrupting, Sunny opened the door and saw Jaehyo and Yoona kissing. Sunny was shocked, but a smile grew on her face. She knew exactly what was going on. Her best friend was finally happy again. She closed the door to let the two lovebirds continue. She chuckled, how coincidental, she knew this would happen sooner or later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Saturday night, Yoona stood in front of her mirror. Curling her hair, she was very excited for her date with Jaehyo tonight. He was taking her to dinner and a movie. Although it was cliché, she honestly couldn't wait.

She picked out a mini skirt and a colorful blouse to wear. Sunny came in Yoona's room and gasped, "Yoona! Dang, you look stunning! Jaehyo better be grateful," Sunny said and winked. Yoona chuckled, "I'm sure he is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pacing in the living room, Yoona grew more and more nervous. She hadn't been on a date in such a long time. She kept staring at the clock and tapping her fingers on the counter. Jaehyo was five minutes late. For a moment, Yoona felt a bit of regret. She had a feeling this would happen, that he would be late. That was, until the doorbell rang. Yoona jumped. Eagerly, she opened the door. Of course, it was Jaehyo. He was holding a bocay of flowers which he gave to Yoona. "He got me flowers? Aw, that's so sweet," Yoona thought.

"Yoona, I’m so sorry that I'm so late, most of the flower shops were closed, so I had to run everywhere to find flowers to give you," Jaehyo apologized. "Oh, no that's okay. That's so sweet of you, but you really didn't have to run all around to get me these," Yoona said. Jaehyo lightly chuckled and wrapped his arms around Yoona, pulling her close. "But I wanted to," he whispered in her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaehyo was a gentleman all night long. He paid for dinner and cuddled with Yoona during the movie, since it was a horror film.

After the movie, Jaehyo walked Yoona to her apartment. He bought her hot chocolate, since it was cold and gave her his jacket. He slung his arm around her and pulled her close. Yoona’s heart began to beat faster and faster.

Arriving at her apartment, Jaehyo gave her a goodbye kiss. "I had such an amazing time," Yoona said and smiled widely. Jaehyo smiled back and kissed her once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Yoona couldn't stop smiling, nor could she sleep. She kept on thinking about Jaehyo. She couldn't help it, she was in love.