Not The End ... Yet

Can't Let You Go

 

Yoona sat in her class frequently glancing over at the clock. Shewanted class to end so she could see Jaehyo. It's been 2 weeks and Yoona couldn't stop thinking about him.

Ring ring ring, the bell dismissed. Yoona jumped up and ran out the door. To her surprise, Jaehyo wasn't waiting for her like he usually did. A small frown formed on her face.

She felt two strong arms circle around her from behind.

"I missed you," the boy spoke.

She chuckled and knew exactly who it was. Sheturned around to Jaehyo's breath-taking smile.

"I miss you too," shesimply replied back and giggled. Jaehyo cupped her soft cheeks and leaned in to kiss her.

Sunny turned in the corner and saw Yoona and Jaehyo. She smirked, rolling her eyes; she knew her best friend was in love. She looked around and in the distance, she saw a familiar figure. She squinted to get a better view.

There, she saw a girlstaring at Jaehyo and Yoona with a pissed-off look on her face and arms crossed. She could have sworn she saw twitching. Sunny came closer and studied her face. Something lit up inside her and immediately, she knew who the girl was.

------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day, Sunny tried and tried to get a hold of Yoona (alone), but she couldn't. Jaehyo was glued to her side every second.

Sunny sat on the couch, finishing the last of her homework essay. She heard Yoona and Jaehyo out in the hall. She gave them a moment and continued her homework.

 

A few seconds later, Yoona came in with a wide grin on her face. "Ahh,Sunny, Jaehyo's gonna take me to dinner tonight again. I can't wait," Yoona nearly squealed.

Sunny nervously chuckled and her face fell. "Um, Yoona I gotta talk to you," Sunny admitted. Yoona stopped squealing and questioningly looked at Sunny. She closed her eyes and began to speak, "Remember that night when you caught Jaehyo cheating?" Yoona nodded her head.

 

Sunny did her best to make her words simple. "Okay, so today when youand Jaehyo were ... Making out, I noticed a girl in the corner. She was staring at both of you. She looked... Pissed. I-I came closer to get a better look, of her. And... I realized who it was," Sunny told. Yoona looked at Sunny horrified. Yoona gulped and stuttered when she asked, "W-Who w-was it?" Sunny closed her eyes once more. "It was the girl Jaehyo cheated on you with," Sunny finally admitted.

Yoona gasped.

------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night at dinner, Yoona kept on thinking about what Sunny had told her. She couldn't pay attention to Jaehyo the entire time.

The date finally ended, Yoona still couldn't get that thought off her mind. All memories of that night came back to Yoona's mind. The way her heart broke when she saw Jaehyo and the other girl (whatever her name was), she touched her heart. She remembered how her heart was hurting each day. She went to bed, the thoughts still rumbling in her mind.

She went to bed that night, but she couldn’t sleep. She kept tossing and turning. She tried everything she could, no luck. The thoughts of that night kept on running through Yoona’s mind.

Damn, love is tough.

------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona woke the next morning, still thinking about Jaehyo. She sighed and went to the bathroom to clean up. She had a quiet morning since Sunny had an early exam. Classes weren't so well either. Yoona had a rough time concentrating. She kept on staring blankly into space in deep thought about Jaehyo and the girl. She couldn't shake the thought off.

During her last class of the day, she managed to stay focused. She was working on her essay when, the door opened in the back and someone walked in. Yoona didn't let that distract her, so she kept on working.

"Ahh, yes, Ms. Kwon," the teacher started, "There is an open seat right in front of Ms. Im."

Yoona's head shot up from her paper when she heard her name called. She took one glance at the ' new girl ' and immediately realized who she was. She was the girl ... From that night. She kept on staring at her as she took her seat in front of Yoona.

Yoona's face fell. She looked even more beautiful now. Yoona had fears, lots and lots of them. But what she feared most was losing Jaehyo. Again.

A long 45 minutes passed, Yoona shoved all her things in her bag and shot out the door. She felt two arms wrap around her from behind. She immediately knew who it was. She smiled and turned around, facing Jaehyo.

"I missed you," he said and pulled her closer to him.

Yoona giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Don't you always?"

Jaehyo chuckled and placed his hand on her soft cheeks and it with his thumb.

"You're still coming over tonight, right?" Yoona asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Jaehyo assured.

Jaehyo lifted her chin up and moved his lips toward hers. Yoona felt his soft lips on hers and kissed back. She felt someone staring at them, however. She pulled away, turns out, she was right. It was the girl that sat in front of Yoona, the same one who Jaehyo cheated on her with.

Her expression, firstly a frown that turned into a smirk. "Jaehyo, long time no see." She greeted.

"Yuri, uh, w-what are you doing here?" Jaehyo asked stuttering.

"Yuri, that was her name," Yoona thought and faced Jaehyo who had sort of a worried face.

"I take classes here, silly," Yuri stated and her view moved to Yoona. "And you are?"

" I’m Y-"

"This is Yoona," Jaehyo interrupted, "she's my girlfriend." Yoona nodded, not saying anything else.

"You didn't tell me you had one," Yuri spoke. Jaehyo was growing frustrated at this point.

"Maybe it's because we haven't talked in 4 months," Jaehyo said and his face turned into a glare.

"Well yeah. Oops I better be going, my ride's here," Yuri announced and gestures towards a limo. "Bye Jaehyo," she said glaring at Yoona and walking off.

Yoona turned back to Jaehyo. His face was down and he was staring into Yoona's eyes. He pulled her into a hug and she gladly hugged him back.

"Don't let her get to you, I love you and only you," Jaehyo assured.

Yoona felt better, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to worry.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

I’m not a Yuri hater, I just needed someone from SNSD. (: