Love You

Eternal Flame

Hyunjoong rushed into the mansion alone, running down the halls.

"Youngsaeng!" he shouted. "Youngsaeng! Where are you?"

He continued down, slowing down but still walking at a fast pace, continuing to call for his lover, feeling extremely worried. He saw his father stepping out of a room at the end of the hall. His eyes darkened as he glared at the man.

"Where did you take Youngsaeng?" he growled in fury. "Tell me!"

His father smirked and whooshed past him. Hyunjoong's eyes widened and he burst into the room. "Youngsaeng!"

He saw the boy curled up on the bed, a thin blanket over him. Hyunjoong hurried over to the bed and saw that he was . He gently shook the boy. "Youngsaeng...? Youngsaeng, wake up... Please, wake up."

Youngsaeng stirred and slowly opened his eyes but suddenly backed away from Hyunjoong in fear, his eyes wide. Hyunjoong reached out to him. "Saengie...? It's me, Hyunjoong. There's nothing to be afraid of."

The boy flinched away from the latter's hand, beginning to cry. All of a sudden, they heard an evil chuckle from the door. Hyunjoong shot up and clenched his fists. "What did you do to him? Why is he like this?"

The father walked over to the frightened boy and lifted the boy's chin, connecting their lips. Hyunjoong watched in disbelief as his father grinned in the kiss and let go of the boy, gently caressing the latter's cheek. Youngsaeng had no objection, his usual shining silver eyes seemed dull and lifeless. Hyunjoong's father smiled smugly. "See how... obedient your little boyfriend is to me now? He's my toy."

The boy grit his teeth. "Get away from him! He's not yours!"

"Oh? Isn't he?"

Hyunjoong watched as his father climbed on top of Youngsaeng, connecting their lips again and slowly making out. He could feel his fangs growing as his anger burned inside of him. His fists, which were tightly clenched, were suddenly set on fire, his eyes ablaze.

"You..." he snarled. "What did you do to him? Youngsaeng's never like this! He never was. You did something!"

His father got off of Youngsaeng and caressed the boy's thigh and then wrapped his hands around the boy's member. Hyunjoong's eyes became darker when the man started pumping the boy's manhood.

"Ahh..." Youngsaeng breathed quietly, clutching tightly onto the sheets under him. "Ah, stop... No. Uh..."

"Stop it!" Hyunjoong shrieked, pushing his father off of Youngsaeng, standing in front of the boy, glaring sharply at the man. "Don't touch him ever again. If you dare even touch one hair on his head, I swear I will kill you!"

His father only chuckled. "Kill me? You're a weakling. You only slayed more than 200 demons. I expected 300 or 400."

Hyunjoong narrowed his eyes. "I bet Maria wouldn't be happy at all if she saw this."

The man's pupils dilated at the name and he slapped his son. "Don't you dare bring Maria into this! I don't want to hear her name come out of your mouth!"

"I don't want you touching Youngsaeng!" Hyunjoong shouted back, slapping his father back. "I don't know what you did to him but get away from him! I don't want you near him!"

"He's my toy, he's not yours anymore. He's mine! He's my replacement for Maria!"

"Replacement...?" Hyunjoong echoed. "Replacement? You took Youngsaeng to replace a woman you loved 500 years ago? What's wrong with you? How could you do that?"

"If I wasn't able to be with Maria, then I won't let you find happiness with him either!" his father growled. "You--"

Suddenly, the man was cut off and blood trickled down the side of his mouth. Hyunjoong's eyes widened and his gaze switched to the side. "Grandpa..."

The older vampire had stabbed his hand into Hyunjoong's father's stomach. He retrieved his hand sharply, causing the man to collapse.

"Your father is a fool," Hyunjoong's grandfather said as he took the collar of the man's shirt and began dragging him out of the room. "Ever since Maria had passed away, his heart was clouded with anger and grief. Please forgive him, Hyunjoong. He is stupid and foolish but deep inside, he is kind and a warmhearted man."

With that, the man left with his father. Hyunjoong quickly turned back to Youngsaeng, who was hiding at the corner of the bed. Gently, he reached for the boy and even though Youngsaeng moved away, he took the boy's hand and held it, sitting on the bed to see what his reaction was. Youngsaeng didn't move as tears began to drop again.

Youngsaeng stared at the hand. This hand seems familiar... It's warm. It's not like that man's touch. It's... comforting... He gazed up at Hyunjoong. He... came for me... Hyunjoong. He came for me...

Seeing life flow back into Youngsaeng's eyes, Hyunjoong smiled and leaned in, gently pressing his lips against the latter's, making him forget about his father's taste.

"I-I'm sorry..." Youngsaeng sobbed as Hyunjoong pulled him into a warm embrace. "I'm so sorry... I didn't want to. He was so strong... I couldn't fight back..."

"Why didn't you just summon the nine-tailed fox and kill him? I wouldn't have minded anyway."

"You wouldn't have but the officials would all turn against me. If you defended me, you would also get in trouble," Youngsaeng told him.

Hyunjoong sighed and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. Even though I said I would, I couldn't."

Youngsaeng hugged the older boy tighter. "I have a request, Hyunjoong."

"What is it?"

The younger boy pulled away and gently kissed Hyunjoong on the lips, tilting his head and pushing the latter down. "Make love to me... I want to forget his disgusting touch... Please..."

Hyunjoong smiled and flipped them, reconnecting their mouths. "Of course."

He brought Youngsaeng back to the dorms and told the Headmaster to order him a new Night class uniform.

"Where did he touch you?" the older boy whispered into the boy's ear as he crawled on top of the boy under the blanket. "I'll erase his touch, his kisses, everything."

Their lips connected and they took their sweet time, on each other's lips and tongues, slowly making out. Hyunjoong slipped his arm under Youngsaeng, his other hand entangled in the latter's hair. Youngsaeng wrapped his arms around the older boy's neck, bringing him closer as he tilted his head, his eyes closed. He could feel the disgusting touch of the man melt away, being replaced by Hyunjoong's warmth and love.

-------------------------

Hyunjoong made sure to hold tightly onto Youngsaeng that day as they slept, not wanting anybody to take away the boy again.

The next night, the older boy sighed in relief when he saw his lover sleeping soundly beside him. He gently kissed the latter before grinning and sitting up with a giant yawn. Youngsaeng, feeling movement from beside him, stirred and opened his eyes, smiling when he saw that Hyunjoong was up.

"I love you," he murmured as he reached out and grabbed onto the older boy's hand. "I love you a lot."

Hyunjoong chuckled and bent down, giving the boy another deep kiss. "I love you, too. It's almost time for class. Your new uniform is on that chair over there. Let's get going."

Youngsaeng nodded and sat up. His lover got the uniform and handed it to him, gesturing him to go to the washroom and put it on. The younger boy took it and was about to head to the washroom when Hyunjoong hugged him from behind.

"How do you feel?" the older boy began.

The latter smiled and pecked the boy on the cheek. "Better than before, for sure."

Hyunjoong smiled. "I love you." And let the boy go to change into his new uniform.

When he got to class, Hyungjun immediately rushed to him. "Youngsaeng, are you okay? Are you fine? What happened? What did Hyunjoong's father want with you?"

Youngsaeng smiled. "Don't worry, nothing happened. He didn't do anything. Hyunjoong went over there and got me so nothing's wrong."

Hyungjun breathed a sigh of relief. "Phew... I was so scared... My goodness... I hope he never does that again..."

Once the young boy had left to take his seat, Hyunjoong leaned over and began on Youngsaeng's neck skin. The boy stifled a moan as they were in the classroom. Hyunjoong giggled. "I love you."

Youngsaeng looked at the boy with furrowed eyebrows. "You've been saying that a lot. Is there something wrong?"

Hyunjoong pouted. "Of course nothing's wrong. I'm just feeling kind of hyper tonight... I don't know why but when I'm around you, I just feel so happy."

The younger boy grinned and pecked the latter on the cheek. "Me, too."