8th:Lauren is mine!

The Own Satisfaction

Author's P.O.V.

 

Sunny and Joongki are picking Lauren up from the kindergarten.Suddenly,Sunny's phone rang.It's from Sungmin.She reject the call,silent it and put it in her bag.

"Who's that?"Joongki ask while wearing his seatbelt.

"No-one."Sunny answer and wear her seatbelt.

"It's him right?"Joongki looked at Sunny.Sunny just nod.

"Why don't you answer it?"Joongki started the car and start moving.

"Did I have to answer it if he keep disturbing me and asking me the same thing.Aww.so annoying.That bustard!I feel like killing him right now!"Sunny said in anger.

"Shhh...Lauren is here.Would you stop cursing?!"Joongki said

"Aihh...jajeung nanda!"Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you just answer it.Maybe there is something imortant that he want to tell.If he still disturbing you,say that we will report this to police."Joongki said.

"Aihhh!!!!"Sunny take out her phone and answer it.

"lWhat did you want?!"Sunny answer without saying 'Hello'.

"I want to  meet you.It's important.I swear this is the last time I call you."Sungin said.

"What for?!"

"I'll tell you later when we meet.I'll wait you at the Ice-Cream shop infront of yor company.I'll wait there."Sungmin said before end up his call.

"Stupid bustard!He has no manner.He shouldn't hang off first before me!"Sunny curse.

"Yah!Sunny Lee!Think about others here!Someone who shouldn't listen to that words is here!"Joongki make 'shut-up!Lauren's here!' looks to Sunny.

"Arasso."

"So what did he want?"Joongki ask.

"Meet me."

"For what?"

"I don't know.!"

"Do you want me to drop you somewhere?"

"No.He just want to meet me at the Ice-cream shop infront of our company.I'll just walk there."Sunny said.

"Okay,than."

 

"Joongki-ah.Please look after Lauren for a while.I'll come back after I'm done with that guy.Okay.Call me if anything happen."Sunny said while looking at her daughter that already fall asleep just a while ago at the back sit after they arrive.

"Arasso.Don't worry.I'll take care of her.Just come back safely,okay."Joongki said.

"Yah,why are you talking like I'm going for a war?Haha.I'll be back."

Sunny walk into the ice-cream shop.Her eyes is searching Sungmin.She suddenly saw Sungmin sitting at the corner of the shop.

'Aish!If he doesn't say that this the last time he will disturb Lauren and me,I don't even want to hear his voice.Ahhh...This guy!'Sunny let out a heavy sight and walk to Sungmin.

"You're here.Have a sit."Sungmin said while pointing to the chair infront him.

"What did you want?Tell me fast.I have many others important work to do than seeing you.So say it fast!Sunny start to loose her temper.

"Fine,Okay.I'll just go straight to the point.Here.Take this and sign it.Give it back to me after 3 days.If not,I'll have to see you in the court. Well,I'm leaving."Sungmin give Sunny an envelope before leave.

"What?Sign what?See me in court?What did he meant?"Sunny still confused.

Meanwhile,on Sungmin side,Sungmin's phone suddenly rang.

"Yobuseyo."

"Yobuseyo.Oppa.It's me.Do you already give it to her?"The person on the line ask.

"Yup.I already give it to her.Thanks to your brilliant idea,Yoona-ya.I will never forget your kindnes to me.Thanks for helping."Sungmin say.

"It just a little piece of cake.Well,oppa.Don't forget our promise."Yoona said.

"Arasso.See you later,okay."Sungmin said before haning off the line.

 

Flashback,A few days ago~

 

Sungmin is eating his lunch alone at the restaurant as Kyuhyun doesn''t came to work that day.And Suudenly,

"Oppa?"The voice that catch Sungmin attention.

"Yoona-ya."Sungmin stand up immidiately when she saw Yoona.

"What are you doing here?"Sungmin ask.

"Nothing.What are oppa doing here?

"Eating my lunch.Take a sit."Sungmin said.Yoona sit infront Sungmin.

"How are you this lately?"Yoona ask.

"Fine.You?"

"I'm also fine.Just my life is now feels empty without you."Yoona said.

"R-really?"Sungmin is speechless.

"Ah,You said you are looking for Sunny unnie after we divorce.Did you already found her."Yoona ask.

"Yes.I already found her.And the more good thing is,Sunny have my child.She is actually pregnant when we divorce last time.And now,I'm trying to get back with her.I must get her no metter what."Sungmin said.

"Really?Oppa.Is that imposible for us to get back together again?Oppa.Forget about Sunny unnie.He has someone else now.I'm sure she really loves that guy now!Oppa,She looks happy with that guy."Yoona said.

"Yoona-ya."

"Oppa,what reason did you want her back?Your child?You can get her even without marying her again!Did you still really love her?Dont lie to yourself oppa!"Yoona looked at Sungmin.

"Ermm..actually,not really.I just...She have my daughter.What else can I do."Sungmin said.

"See.You dont even love her.How can you use daughter as the reason for you to married her.Even you want to,does she want it too?"Yoona ask

Sungmin silent,

"No,right.I've told you that he loves someone else.Oppa!comeback to me and I will help you to get your daughter.After we get your daughter,let's live like a family.Eung?"Yoona said.

"How can I get the custody?I dont even have a contact with any lawyer."Sungmin said.

"Gokjonghajima,oppa.My friend is a lawyer.We will ask him for help."Yoona said.

"Jinjja?Gumawo,Yoona-ya."Sungmin thanked Yoona.

 

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

"Mwoya!"Sunny throw the letter when she arrive her office.

"Waegurae?"Joongki ask.

"IIs that make a sense?Do I have to give Lauren's custody to him?Did he think I'm crazy enough?It's enough when he takes my happiness 7 years ago!Now he want Lauren?He can go to he**!"Sunny said.

"Relaxed,Sunny-ah! I understand.I think we should against him.Should we get a lawyer?IMy friend is a lawyer.I think we can get his help."Joongki said.

"Okay,Joongki-ah.I will pay does't metter how much the cost it will take.We will against him.Until we win."Sunny said.

"Arasso.I'll get him now."Joongki dialled a number.

"Yobuseyo."The voice on the line answer.

"Hyung!It's me,Joongki!"

"Joongki-ah.Why did you call me?"

"Jong kook  hyung,Can you do me  a favour?"Joongki ask.

"What can I help you,little brother?"

 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Did you sure we can win?"Sunny looked at Joongki when they at the court for Lauren's custody.

"Don't worry.Jong Kook hyung is the best lawyer.He win most of the case that he handle.I'm sure we can win."Joongki said.

A few hour after the trial ,The court decision is on Sunny side.But,Sungmin still allowed to visited Lauren once every 2 weeks.

 

A/N:Hye~Sorry for not updating for a very very long time.Many things in school that I have to settle out!huhu...I just get chance to update today.Sorry for waiting too long.Anyway,enjoy!

p.s:Have you watch EXO's second drama version?I've watch it and it was amazing!claps for EXO!*claps*