7th:I Want You Back

The Own Satisfaction

Sungmin's P.O.V.

I followed Sunny to her home from her company.I also followed her to Lauren's kindergarten.

'RAINBOW SEOUL KINDERGARTEN'

I wait for Lauren until she came back from school.

I came near her when I see her walking out from school.

"Lauren-ah?"I greet her

He stared at me

"Ahjussi,nuguseyo?"She ask me.

"Lauren-ah.My name is Sungmin.Lee Sungmin.I'm..."

Should I tell her that I'm her father?No,no,no,It's too early to intoduce myself as her father as we just met.

"I'm your mother oldfriend.Your mother is Lee Sunny,isn't it?"I smiled.She nodded.

"But,I never knew that my mother have a friend named Sungmin."She said.

"Well,like I said,we are old friend."I said.

"Lauren-ah.Your mother is busy right now.So she ask me to pick you."I said.

"Joongki appa?"She ask.

"Appa?"I ask.She nod

She called that guy appa?But,I'm her real father!She supposed to called me that.I try to smile infront her.

"Joongki appa is also busy.So I'm here to fetch you."

"Really?"She said.

"Let's go.I want to bring you to somewhere."I said and try to take her to the amusement park.

She nodded and follow me.My plan to spend time with my daughter was success.

 

SUNNY'S P.O.V.

"Well,We will meet again on the next meeting.And don't forget to complete the document with the Oh Company,Mr.Kim."I reminded him.

"Nae,Ms.Sunny."He answer me.

"If like that,I think we can disperse now."I said and pack my thing before walk out from the meeting room.

Joongki follow me from the back.

"Sunny-ah,about the project with GMH Company,I think we should consider back about the price that we will invest for them.I t will be a waste if we invest more than needed."He said.

"Song Joongki,we just finished our meeting.Don't give me more headache.My head is burened enough with those stupid and crazy things that Yang's Company ask from us."I said.

"Sorry.Anyway,tonight I think I want to take Lauren and you to the Ice-cream Shop that just open at Cheongdamdong.They say it is good."He said

Aww!!!!Shot!I forget to fetch Lauren from her kindergarten!!!Oh God!How can I forget about my own daughter!

"Joongki-ah!I forgot about Lauren!She still at her kindergarten!"

"Lee Sunny!!!How can you forgot about Lauren?What time do you think now?It almost 6 you know????It has been 4 hour since  she left kindergarten!Let's go and fetch her!She might be staying with her teacher there."

I hopped in Joongki car.He drive to Lauren kindergarten as fast as he can.

When we arrive at the kindergarten,I ran to meet the teacher.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Ms.Jasmine."I greet Ms.Jasmine when I saw her.

"Nae,Lauren omma.Annyeonghaseyo.What can I help you?"She said.

"Are Lauren here?I have a meeting just now.I can't fetch Lauren.The meeting just finished."I said.

"Lauren?I though she already go back.Wait a minute.Ms.Elly,have you seen Lauren after school?"She called Ms.Elly,Lauren's music teacher.

She came towards us.

"I see Lauren is walking with someone after school.I thought that was Mr.Joongki."She said.

What?Someone?A guy?Oh Jesus!My daughter is being kidnapped.

"Thanks,Ms.Jasmine,Ms.Elly."I walked out heavily.

 

MEANWHILE AT OUUSIDE OF THE KINDERGARTEN~

Author's P.O.V.

"Lauren-ah,do you have fun today?"Sungmin ask.

Lauren nodded.

"Sungmin ahjussi,Gumabsemnida."Lauren bow.

"Aigoo.No need to call me ahjussi.Just call me Sungmin appa.Just like you call Joongki appa."Sungmin said and kneeling.

"Nae.Gomabseumnida Sungmin appa."Lauren say that make Sungmin smiled happily.

"Nae.From now on,you're my daughter.Arasso,Lauren-ah?"Sungmin said.

"Nae."Lauren answer.

"Lauren-ah!"Sunny ran towards Lauren and hug her tightly.

"Omma."

"Where have you been?I've been looking youI'm worried about you!"Sunny said while tears flowing out because she is worried about Lauren.

"Omma!I went out with Sungmin appa.It was so fun.Sungmin appa was so funny.He take me to the amusement park and we ride the spinning tea cup.It was so fun!Then he buy me the cotton candy.He also get for me this."Lauren said and show the minions doll.

"Sungmin appa?"Sunny looked up and saw Sungmin .

"Lauren-ah.Go follow Joongki appa and get in the car."Sunny give Joongki sign to bring Lauren to in the car.

After Lauren and Joongki left...

"What are you doing here?Who give you permission to bring Lauren with you?Who are you to bring Lauren go?!"Sunny yelled at Sungmin.

"I don't think it is a sin to bring my 'own daughter' to go out with me?"Sungmin deliberately press the 'own daughter' word.He want Sunny know that he already know about Lauren.

'Own daughter?He-he already know?B-but how?'Sunny said in her heart.

"You are not Lauren's father.You do nothing for her.You even have relationship with Yoona when I carry Lauren.We have already divorce when I give birth her.In this 7 years,I raised her alone.What did you do for her?Nothing,Lee Sungmin,Nothing!"Sunny said.

"But still she is my daughter.She is still from my 'seed'.How can I do something for her when I never knew that you are carrying my daughter."Sungmi say.

Sunny silent.

"I'm sure you have pretty child with Yoona in this 7 years.So,leave Lauren and me alone!"Sunny say and turned back.

"I've divorce with Yoona!"Sungmin said.

Sunny stop walking.

"You love her,why did you divorce your love?"Sunny ask.

"Like I said 7 years ago,I have my own reason being with Yoona!"

"What was it?"Sunny ask.

"It all because of property.I be with Yoona because of her wealth.I jus want to break out of her property.It all for our sake.I just think that I'm not a good husband for you.I can't fulfill all your wishes like what you get from your father before he had a bankruptcy.I feel really useless and I decide to be with Yoona to fulfill your wishes just like the old days.I want you to see me as a perfect husband for you."Sungmin say.

"Property?So you married with me just because of my wealth.You be with Yoona to break out her property after my father having his bankruptcy and now you want me back because of my wealth?Such a selfish.You jst think about wealth other than anything else."Sunny said.

"I really want you back.I still love you Lee Sunny!"Sungmin yelled.

"I don't love you anymore!Leave us alone!"Sunny said.

"You will never be able to run away from me because Lauren is my child too.I'm her father and you are her mother.We are her parents."Sungmin said.

"No!You are not her father!She never had a father like you!So leave us alone!"Sunny walked away into the car and leave Sungmin alone...

 

A/N:This is chapter 7....How was it??ermmm.....I don't know if it was okay.Well enjoy~comment and subscibe!-sunnydolphin-