2nd:Lettin You Go

The Own Satisfaction

Sunny's P.O.V.

"He will not cheat on you if he really love you..."

"He will not cheat on you if he really love you..."

That words keep lingering in my mind...That make me crazy....I'm almost out of my mind thinking about that...

"J-jagiya~I'm sorry for what have happened today...forgive me..."Sungmin suddenly appear from the back.

"Your sorry will not make me to trust you again."I try not to look into his eyes.

"I know it's hard for you to forgive me.I'm relly really sorry."

I don't reply

"*sigh*I'm sorry.I know I'm wrong..."

"STOP IT LEE SUNGMIN!STOP SAYING YOU'RE SORRY!Is that the only word that you know?SORRY,SORRY,SORRY,SORRY!Did you really regret yourself and feel guilty then you're saying sorry to me!Felling guilty to me after this happened is no use!You should feel guilty before this happened.No use to regret now."

He silent.

I continue

"This happened for 1 year?You cheated on me for 1 year?!And for 1 year I belive you without realise you and Yoona are in reliationship?!Wow!Seriously Lee Sungmin,you are really good in hiding this from me.No,it's not you that is clever,I'm the one who is fool for not realising this.Wow!My husband is cheating me with my own bestfriend?!"

"I try to break with her,but..."

"Let me ask you something.You dont love me anymore,Don't you?"I ask

"Why are saying like that?I still love you!I really love you!"

"Look into my eyes and say the truth."

He look into my eyes

"I still love you!"

"Then why are you cheating on me!Say the truth,Lee Sungmin!"

"I still love you!This feelling never change to you!"

"But I can feel in your very very deep heart you dont!"

"I still!"

"You never stop lying."

I stand up and walk into my room.

"I'm not lying!I still love you!There's no other than you!"

I stop

"You never gonna cheat me if you love me.If what you say is true,why did you cuddling with Yoona?!"

"I have my own reason!"

"Reason?What reason.Stop lying."

I walked into my bedroom and locked them.

I open the closet and take out my luggage bag.Open it and pack all my things.

"Jagiya open the door!Lets discuss about this.Please..I beg you!"He bang the door.

I continue to pack my things and ignore him.

"Jagiya!Open the door!Lee Sunny!I said open the door!"

After finished packing I open the door

"Jagiya,where are you going?"

"I'm going out from this hell!You can do anything as you wish in this house with Yoona."I dragged my luggage out.

"You gonna leave me?"

"Yoona will be here for you.Just call her.Nothing to worry about cause I will neever came back here again."I walked away but he hold my hand to stop me.

"Where are you going?"

"None of your business"I replied coldly

"I need to know.You are my wife!"

"Soon not anymore..."I left him

"What do you meant?"

"You know it yourself."

I grab my car keys and walk out.

I drove to my eldest sister house,Lee Gain.She is the one who understand me and help me alot.

When I arrive at her house,I rang the bell

*dingdong*

"who's there?"her voice from the security doorbell speaker.

"Onni,it's me"I answered

"Sunny?wait a minute."

She open the door.

"Sunny?why are you here?Where is Sungmin?And why are you bringing you bag along?

"Is jahyung(brother in-law) here?"

"Yes.He just comeback from outstation yesterday and today he is in his leave."

"Ouh.okay."

"You dont answer me yet."

"Later onni.I'll tell you later."

I enter her house and saw my brother in-law,Kwangsoo is playing with my naphew,Lee Kyungsan."

"O-mo,hyungsu(sister in-law).You're here.Alone?Where is Sungmin?He didn't came along?"He ask.

"No.He is busy with works."I said.

"Why are you bringing along your luggage."He ask

"OMO!uri Kyungsan have been grown up a lot.Immo haven't since you since a long time ago.What a cute boy."I try to change the topic.

"Go and change first.Then eat your dinner.You haven't had your dinner yet,right?"My sister said

"Just looking at Kyungsan made me full,onni."I replied.

"Stop playing around.I'm serious.Go!"She said.

"Okey.Fine.Immo gonna play with you after this okay.Go to your father first."I pass Kyungsan to his father back.

I walk to the guess room and place my luggage there.I go for my bath and have my dinner.

"Sunny,let's talk."Gain onni drag me to the room.

She push me to the bed and lock up the door.She sat infront of me.

"Tell me dongsaeng,What happened with you and Sungmin.Are you running away from house?Are you guys argueing?"

"Nothing onni."

"Tell me, dongsaeng.I know you have problems.You wouldn't find me f you don't have any problems.Share it with me.I'm your sister,right?You said you trust me.Then tell me.I'm here to listen you."She said

"Well,okay then.Since you said that so."

I start to tell her about what just happened to me. 

"What the ...How dare he do that to my sister!Bustard Sungmin!So what did you want to do now?"

"I don't know.Divorce him.Maybe?..."

"Yah!Lee Sunny!Are you nuts?Divorcing him?You know what,Divorcing him just like you are giving him up and that's make you looks like a weak women infront them.You are letting them happy while you are suffering here!"

"So you want me to live with a liars for the rest of my life? If I stay with him he will stay being like this."

She silent.

"So,you really going too divorce him?"

"If that is the best way,I'll do that."

"If you divorce him,he will stay with that !So it was just the same if you stay with him."

"At least I will seeing them as a strangers cuddling.It's better to see that than if I stay with him,I'll see my husband cuddling.It is better saying them strangers."

She sigh.

"You're right,Sunny.I also think it's the best.What can we do..."

"Better suffer now than suffering on the next day..."I answered and look down.

 

~THE NEXT DAY~

 

Sunny's P.O.V.

When I'm eating my breakfast,my phone suddenly rang.And it is from Yoona.What the hell is this woman want?

I answered.

"Hello."

"Hello.Sunny,It's me."

"What did you want?"I ask coldly

"I want to meet you."

"For what?"

"You will know when we meet."

"If I don't want to?"

"This is important!this is about your future "

"My future?Mine or yours?"

"Both of us!So can you came?"

"Where?"

"At Angles' Coffee House.Right now."

"Okay."

"Okay.I'll wait for you.Bye..."She ends the phone call.

"Who's that,Sunny?"

"No one.Ermm...Onni.I'm going out to buy a few things.I'll be back in a while."I lied.

"Okay.Be carefull."

"Onni.I'm not a kid anymore.I know that.I'm going.Bye."

I rush to meet her.

As I arrive at the coffee shop,I saw she is waiting for me at the corner.The place where not much people sit there.

I went and sit infront of her.

"What so important?About 'our' future.Say it quicly!"

"Sunny-ah.I'm sorry for yesterday."

"Just straight to the point.What did you want to discuss."

"Okay.You know That I love  Sungmin oppa,right?"

"So?"

"Can you let him go?"

"What the heck?Did you think I don't love him so that you ask me to let him go just like that?I also love him!And he is mine!"

"I know that.Look at this first."

She pass me an envelope.

I take t out and read it.

It is an agreement for....My father Company?????!!!!!What the....

My father owns a company once.But it was bankrupt bacause of stupid  rumors that make all the invester take way back their investment.My father have a very bad stress after that.So,I have a dream to take back the company.But I cant.

"What do you meant by this?"I look at her

"I know you are trying to take back this company.I help you back to take back this company.You just need to sign it and this is yours again."

"What do you meant by this?Are you trying to make me to let Sungmin go and exchange him with this?Are you crazy?Do you think my husand is a toy that you can exchange with somethin?"

"It's not like that.I just try to help you."

"Help me?for exchange?Divorce Sungmin?Like that?"

I stand up,turning around and about to go.Suddenly she said,

"Sunny,think!This company is very important to your father.He built this company with his own effort.He put his everything to built this company.Isn't it a waste to just let his company just go to others like that?Your father must be happpy if he knows you get back his company."

"And if I sign this contract I will have to divorce Sungmin?Crafty women!"I said.

"But you can try to let him go slowly!I'm not that mean to ask you to divorce him now or tomorrow.Let him go slowly.Can you?"

"I know you will say that so.I don't need this!"

"Think about your father."

Father...???Honestly I really want to sign that contact and make my father happpy.But if I did it so,I will have to let my love go....God!Help me.

I walked out.

 

A FEW DAYS LATER~~~

 

I walked out from the court after taking divorce form.I don't know if this is a right decision but, I have too.I'm sorry Sungmin.

I walked home and filled out the form.

"Are you sure about this,dongsaeng?"Gain onni ask.

"This is for our father sake."

"But father will be made if he knows you divorce because of this."

"I know.But I have to."

After finish filling the form out,I put it into the envolope.

I go to meet Sungmin to give him this.

When I arrived at the house,I saw Yoona shoes were there.i know this will happened.

I rang the bell.

Sungmin open the door.

"Jagiya!"he seems happy to see me.He hug me.

I broke the hug

"I'm not here to get back with you.I just giving you this.Filled it and give it to me or passed to Yoona.I want it by tomorrow.If you dont give it or filled it,we will meet at the court.This gonna be easier if you filled it and give it to me.Don't make it to be complicated."I give it to him and about to go.

"And don't forget to tell Yoona that I want to meet her tomorrow.Ask her to bring along the contract."

I said and leave.My tears were flowing out like river.I know this is hard but I will try to forget you.I'm sorry.And I love you...

 

A/N:That was chapter 2.fuhh...finally...how was it?hope you like it.