SunKi Weddings

The Own Satisfaction

Author's P.O.V.

Joongki wakes up when his eyes dazzled from the sunshine.His head still hurt.He went down to the kitchen and take medicine to reduse the hangover.He looked around.He know that Jihyo noona have left to meet her fiancee,Kang Gary.Joongki massage his head.And suddenly,he recieve a new messege.

Yah!Song Joong Ki,we need to talk about yesterday!Come to Angle Coffee House.Right now!I'll wait until you come!Come here faster!!!Ppalli!!

From:Lee Sunny

'Erkk???Why is she acting like this?Yesterday?What happened yesterday?'Joongki try to refresh his memory last night.

"Oh My God!Damn it!How can I say that kind of things to her?!!!Aigoo!Pabo Joongki!"Joongki hit his head.

He dialled Jihyo's number.

"Noona!Did I do something stupid yesterday?"Joongki ask.

"Relax,dongsaeng!Well,nothing stupid that you did yasterday.Why?"Jihyo answer

"Noona!!Tell me!I'm sure there's something that I do!Tell me."

"Okay,okay.You didn't do anything!Just..."

"Just what?"

"You have confess to Sunny!Chuka Chuka dongsaeng.Im proud with you."Jihyo said.

"Mwo??!!!!"Joongki ran upstair and get ready to see Sunny.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have to explain this to her.'Joongki said before walk to Sunny

"Sunny-ah,I can explain!I....."

"Shut!Let me talk first!"Sunny cut Joongki

"What did you meant by what you said yesterday?"Sunny ask.

"Ermm...I was accidenty say that.You can just forget about it.Pretend that you never heard it."Joongki said.

"How can I do that since I've hear it?Now,tell me the truth.Don't even hide one thing!"Sunny said.

"Errr..."

"Okay,let me ask you first,Since when you started to love me?Tell me the truth!"Sunny ask.

"7 years ago..."

"Why don't you tell me since you've keep that fellings for that long?"

"I-I..."

"You don't want to ruin our friendship, right?"Sunny answer.Joongki nodded.

"Did you think I'm easy?"Sunny asked.

"Even I also love you,if you want to be with me,faced with my brother in law first.He would not allowed someone unknown hurt his sister-in-law."

"Nae.N-nae???"Joongki blurred for a while.

"What did you meant by that?Even you also love me?I s that meant,you love me too?"Joongki ask while smile brightly.

"You're clever,right?You can think yourself."Sunny said.

"Jinjja???You love me too?Jinjjaya????"Joongki still don't believe.

"If I say yes?"

Joongki stand and hug Sunny tightly.They are full with love.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are your brother in law is a violent person?"Joongki ask.He is so nervous meeting his future sister-in law  and  his brother in law.

"Not really.He is funny and a good person.But when it comes to family metter,he can become very over protective person.

"Are you nervous?"Sunny ask.Joongki nod.

"Dont worry.Just relaxed.Everything will be okay."Sunny hold Joongki's hand under the table.

"Sunny-ah!"Gain who just arrive greet Sunny. 

"Onni!Yeogi!"Sunny wave her hand.

"Annyeong!"Sunny and Gain hug each other.

"Jahyung,annyeonghaseyo"Sunny bow to Kwangsoo who is holding Kyungsan.

"Nae.Is that Joongki?Who you're said to us?"Kwangsoo ask.

"Nae.This is Song Joongki."

"Annyeonghaseyo."Joongki bow.

"Nae.Have a sit."Kwangsoo said while pulling chair and sit.

"So,You're the guy who loves my sster in law?"Kwangsoo ask in serious tone.

"Nae."

"Did you really love her?"Kwangsoo ask

"Nae."

"Do you really confident that you can make her happy?"

"Nae.I promise .I will take care her and never hurt her."Joongki replied.

"Don't you mind that she is a single mother?You still love her?Even you know the fact?"

"Love doesn't count if you're a singlemother or not.It's about how you take care and appriciate someone heart."Joongki said.

"Yup.That is called love."Kwangsoo looked at Joongki.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Nervous,Sunny?"Gain ask.

"A little bit."Sunny answered.

"Sunny,let's go!"Kwangsoo said after he opened the waiting room

"Eung."Sunny walk and grab Kwangsoo's hand while walked into the hall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MddL-FBwijA

(listen this!)

Everyone is looking at the bride who is wearing a white dress

walking to the groom who is wearing a black tuxedo.

Kwangsoo put Sunny's hand on Joongki's hand.

"Take care of Sunny.Don't hurt her like Sungmin does 7 years ago."Kwangsoo whisper at Joongki's ear.

"I won't."

"Song Joongki,Do you willingly take Lee Sunny as your wife and love also take care of her whether ups or down,laught or sad,young or old?"The padery asked Joongki.

"Yes"

"Lee Sunny,Do you willingly take Song Joongki as your husband and love him also respect him whether ups or down,laugh or sad,young or old?"The padery ask Sunny.

"Yes"

"From now on,infront of the god,Jesus,You two are legally husband and wife."

Everyone claps to celebrate the newlywed.Birds are flying through give the nod to this new couple.And everyone is happy.

*The end...*