9th:Accident Confession.

The Own Satisfaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va-6vT9gCqw

                                                                                                  (listen this song while reading!hikhik!)

Author's P.O.V.

Sunny is treating everyone in the company to drink to celebrate the sucsess for the new contract with Song's Company.They all work hard to get this precious contract so Sunny think to gave them rewards to thanked them.

"Is it okay for you to stay outside till late night?What about Lauren?"Joongki ask.

"Don't worry,I sent her to Gain onni house.She can play with Kyungsan.She would not boring since she have Kyungsan to play with.Don't worry about her.Just enjoy your drink!"Sunny said while drinking her Wiski.

"Sunny-ah,the C.E.O. of Kim's Company is here.He said he would like to drink with you."Hyoyeon suddenly came and whishper to Sunny.

"Geurae,Arasso."Sunny walked away to Mr.Kim Hyun Joong,the  Kim's C.E.O. place.

"Who's that?"Joongki asked Hyoyeon.

"Who?Mr.Kim?Ahhh...He is the C.E.O for the Kim's Comapany and also the 3rd biggest share-holder in our company."Hyoyeon said

"Really?But I never see him before."Joongki said.

"He is new.He replace his father place,Mr.Kim Jung Hwan after his father die.It supposed to be his brother,Kim JoonMyun place,but his brother refuse to and choose to start a business on his-self.That's why he take over the company."Hyoyeon said.

"AHH....I remember!That Mr.Kim.yeah!I remember!"Joongki nodded.Then he take a gulp of wiski in his spur.

Joongki eyes cannot leave to watch Sunny and Mr.Kim.They look so close.Talking and laughing like they had knew each other for a long time.

'What the heck they talking abou.Laughing like crazy!Awww..My heart hurts.I really cant watch this!Should I confess today?Ahhh..I'm dying to confess ith her!But isn't this is the wrong time??!!!God!!She making me crazy!I should follow Jihyo Noona advice.!'Joongki thouht while drinking his wiski.He is not a good drinker like Sunny.So he drunk just after a few spur of wiski.Plus,the wiski have a high alchohol amount.

"Aigoo!He know he is not a good drinker but still drink the wiski!Such a trouble-maker.!"Hyoyeon nag.

"AAhhh!!!Hyoyeon-ah!"Joongki called Hyoyeon.

"Wae?!"

"MMfghbnbbhhgfppppddllsd"Joongki mumble

"Aigoo..."Hyoyeon walk to Sunny and tell her abou Joongki.

"Jinjja?Arasso.Josonghamnida,Mr.Kim.I want to talk with you longer but,the situation doesn't allow me to.I have to go home now."Sunny bow before walk to Joongki.

"Aigoo....He know he is not a good drinker.Why did he still drink.Stubborn.!'Sunny nag

"Yah!Song Joongki!Ireona!Ppali ireona!We need to go home now!"Sunny try to wake Joongki but failed.

"Aigoo."She let out a sigh.Sunny finally askher worker,Daniel,to carry Joongki to  car.

Sunny drive Joongki to his house.

"Joongki!Ireona!We already arrive at your house.Come on.Wake up.Your noona will be mad if you stay outside for long time!"Sunny try to wake Joongki up.

Joongki suddenly wake up.

"Yah,Lee Sunny!You know what?Each time,when you with another guy,my heart feels so hurt!Also,when Sungmin comeback to your life,I feel worried that you might be with him again.My heart almost explode worried that you might get back with him!You know what?I should have follow Jihyo noona advice 5 years ago!I'm a fool because keep lantent my feelings.I think I should tell you know!"Joongki said while he is still drunk.

"Joongki-ah.What did you meant?You're drunk.Let's go inside."Sunny try to hold Joongki's hand but Joongki push it away.

"Yah,Lee Sunny!.Listen hear!I,love you so much!Since 7 years ago.Did you know that?You don't,right.Cause you dont even have feelings for me right?You never notice me?You look me as your brother,right?But,I,look you as the women that I love.I really love.Now,I've confess to you.I want to know what are me to you.Answer me!"Joongki said.

Sunny stuned for a while.

'He loves me?For that long he keep his feelings for that long?Huh...maybe I also should say my truth feelings to him.Since he alrady confess,I should tell him the truth.

"Let's go inside first.We will discuss about this tomorrow,okay."Sunny try to help Joongki stand up.

Sunny bring Joongki to his house.She sent Joongki to his bedroom.IN the room,she see  alot of her photo and Lauren in the room.Sunny sight.

"Sunny-ah.Unnie have something to tell you.I think you should know this.Joongki actually had a feelings for you.I hope you will not dissapoint him.I'm telling you because he don't dare to tell you the truth.He afraid he will destroy your friendship.So,I'm telling you the truth.So you will know his feelings."Jihyo said when Sunny is walking out from the room.

"Unnie,I already know that.Joongki just tell me."Sunny said.

"Jinjja?So,what did you say?"

"I still need time to think about it.We will discuss tomorrow."Sunny said.

"Arasso.please,Sunny.Dont hurt him.You're the first for him.And he want you to be the last for him.I hope you undrstand."Jihyo said.

"Nae,unnie.I'm leaving now."Sunny bow and walked out.

Sunny keeps thinking about that all the way she drove to her home.She can't stop thinking.

'I should tell him the truth tomorrow!'Sunny thought.

 

A/N;just to tell that it will be end soon!