5th:Revealing The Truth

The Own Satisfaction

Author's P.O.V.

 

"Sunny-ah!Wait!"Sungmin chased Sunny.But Sunny keep running as fast as she can.

"Aish!How can a shorty like her run so fast?I never know she is a fast runner."Sungmin murmured.

Suddenly Sungmin bumped someone.They both fall.

"Josonghamnida."

"Yes.I'm sorry too."Sungmin stand up and clean his suit.

"Omo!Sungmin-ssi.What are you doing here?"Siwon ask.Siwon is Sungmin's business friend.

"Ooo?I have some business here."Sungmin replied.

Sungmin is about to go.

"Don't you go to the board of diretors meeting?It's was at Yang's Company right?You didn't come?"

"Oh?Yes.Of course I will come."Sungmin said.

'Aw!Shot!I forget there's a meeting today!That Kyuhyun!I will kill him when I arrive at office.'Sungmin murmur.

"Why not we go together since we will go to the same direction."Siwon said.

"Sure.Let's go."

Suddenly Sungmin's phone rang.

"Hyung!You have meeting at Yang's Company today.I forget to tell you!"Sungmin's assistant,Kyuhyun said to him.

"I know!I already here!Luckily I meet Siwon here!If not..."Sungmin was speecless.

"I'm sorry,hyung.I just remember."Kyuhyun said

"Wait until I came back to the office!I know what to do with you.!"Sungmin hung up.

"Who's that?"Siwon ask.

"No one.Let's go.We might be late."Sunmin drag Siwon to the meeting room.

 

MEANWHILE AT SUNKI'S SIDE~

"Sunny wait!"Joongki grab Sunny's hand and that makes Sunny stop.

"Let me go!"Sunny try to realease Joongki's hand grip but she cant.

"Tell me what's goin on.Why are you tryin to run?You are runnin from whom?"

"Let me go!There's nothing to do with you!"

"I will not let your hand go before you tell me."Joongki hand grip was thighter.

"*sigh*Okay.I'll tell you but let me go first.Then I'll tell you."Sunny finnaly yeild.

Joongki realese Sunny's hand from his hand grip.

"Tell me."Joongki said.

"Let's go to somewhere else."Sunny said.

"Where?"

"Amusement park."Sunny said.

"Why amusement park?"Joonki ask.

"Just go if you want me to tell you."

"Okay.Let's go."

Joongki drive to the Seoul Amusement Park,near Gangnam-Gu.

At the amusement park,Sunny let Lauren to ride the marry-go-round.

She tells everything to Joongki.

"So,that is Lauren's father."Joongki said.Sunny nodded.

"Then why are you running away from him?"Joongki ask.

"I afraid that he will take Lauren away from me.I don't want he take my daughter away from me."Sunny said.

"But he don't even know Lauren is his daugther."Joongki said.

"Even he don't know now,he will know soon.I have to avoid from bumped with him.Or not I will lose my only one daughther."Sunny said.

"Hmmm....Did Lauren know about her biological father?"Joongki ask.

"She don't even know that her father is still alive."Sunny said.

"You don't tell her about her father?"Sunny sahake her head.

"She never ask about her father?"Joongki ask

"She have.But I said I also don't know."

"Then,why are you never tell her about her father?"

"If I tell her that her father was here,she will ask me to bring her to her father.Then what?Her father will never give Lauren back to me.I never want to let Lauren know that she have such a stupid  bastard as her father."Sunny said.

"Sunny-ah.It's wrong to lie Lauren about her father.I bet she really want to know about her biological father.Even he is a rascal,he still Lauren's father."Joongki said

"She never had a stupid and bastard father like him.Let her know that you're the one father for her.No one else."Sunny said while looking at Lauren who is happily playing on the marry-go-round.

Joongki blush.

 

Sungmin's P.O.V.

I cant concetrate in this meeting.My mind are full of Sunny.But,who's that guy with her?Is that her friend?Her boyfriend?Her fiancee?Or maybe her...Husband?I don't know.What about the kid with them?Who is she?Her niece?Gain nuna daughter?But it's imposible.Even Kyungsan is 7 now.He don't have twin.Who is she?Is she.....Sunny's daughther?Maybe...But,Who's the father?Is that guy?Or...It could be me!Yes!Ihave chance to get back with her if she is my daughter.

"I'm sorry.I have works to do.I can't stay here to long.There's important work is waiting for me at the office.I got to go!"I excuse my self and leave.I have to find the truth.

(SKIP UNTIL SUNGMIN ARRIVE AT HIS OFFICE)

"Kyuhyun-ah!"I yelled his name when I arrive at my office.

"Nae,hyung."Kyuhyun rush and came to me.

"Kyuhyun-ah.You know what you've done?"I ask him.

"Eyy..Hyung.I just forgot.I'm not purposely not telling you about that meeting."

"Kyuhyun-ah.You must get your punishment.With my order,go and find a detective and bring him to me.I really want him to find out about something."I said.

"Find about what?"He ask.

"Just get him for me!"

"Arasso.But hyung,why are you here?The meeting is still on.Did you skip the meeting?"He ask!

"Yah!Cho Kyuhyun!Shut up and go find the detective,Now!"

"Now?"

Yes!Now!"I said

"Arasso."He left me and continue with his works.

The truth will be revealed.*smirk*  

 

 

A/N:Tadaa~Here is chapter 5.I know it was a bit boring.Sorry for the late update.I was busy with school these day.

#ps.I'm in hurry to watch MBLAQ Hello Baby.

wait for the chapter 6~