4rd: I Saw Him~...

The Own Satisfaction

Author's P.O.V.

"So,how's your day at school,dear?"Sunny ask.

"Well,nothing special.Just like usual."

"Oh yeah,Who pick you up?Donghae ahjussi isn't around.I said I will pick you up after I finished my works.But you already here.Who pick you up?Did Ms.Jasmine send you here?"Sunny ask

"No!Joongki appa pick me up."

"Joongki appa?This is weird.He supposed to be in his way to Incheon.Why did he pick you up?And who tell him that I cant pick you up on time?"Sunny ask curiously.

Joongki is Sunny bestfriend.Joongki also work as the dealer at the company.He being closed with Lauren since she still a baby.He considers Lauren as his own daughter.That's why Joongki ask Lauren to called him appa instead of samchun or oppa.

"I called him"Lauren said while playing with her doll on the sofa.

"You called him?Aigoo Lauren Lee.Why do you called him?He is on his way to Incheon.I bet he turn away when you called him."

"I don't even know that he has work to do.He said he was free."Lauren pout.

Suddenly the door were opened harshly by someone.Sunny and Lauren automaticly looked at the door.

"Yah!Lauren Lee!I told you to wait for me!Why are you running like crazy?Do you think you are Usain Bolt?What if you were lost?Did you think that was easy to find you in this super big building?It almost imposible!"Joongki said with panting breath.

"Relax appa.I will not lost in this building"

"Yeah.This is not the first time she wandered in this building.He was playing in this building since she was 3!Is that imposible for her to lost?Any way,Mr.Song,didn't you are supposed to in your way to Incheon?Then why are you here?"Sunny ask.

"Well,I am in my way.But,Lauren called me.She said you don't pick her up yet.Are you too busy until you can't fetch your own daughther?Are your works are more important than your daughter?"Joongki ask Sunny.

"I didn't say that I wouldn't fetch her.I said I wouldn't fetch her on time!I will be a little bit late!Do you understand the diffrent between Wouldn't with Late a little bit?"Sunny glare at Joongki.

"Late?Oh Gosh!Lee Sunny,Don't you know that it was so dengerous to left a 7 years old kid alone at her kindergarten?Now days world are so dengerous!Do you know she might be kiddnaped,.We never knew what's gonna happened to her if we left her alone!There's so many kid that being kidnapped and because of their parents neligance.Don't you ever thing that Lauren might be recieve the same fate like the others if you continue to ignore her.The kids are innocent and sinless creature.They ..."

"Aish!Ahjussi!Can you please stop your lecturer now?Now listen to what that i'm gonna say tou you.I'm not leaving her alone.She was with Ms.Jasmine and Mrs.Kim there,her teachers.So,she is not waiting for me alone.She have the teachers to accompany her.So,she is not alone at the kindergarten.Read my lips,SHE IS NOT ALONE!"Sunny yelled at Joongki's face.

Joongki silent.

"Lost word,Mr,Song?"Sunny stare at Joongki

"Aish!Whatever it is,you still can't left her alone like this.It is so dengerous."Joongki said

"Arasso,Arasso."Sunny replied

"Omma,I want to eat ice-cream."Lauren suddenly interrupt.

"Ice-cream?o-okay.Let's go."

"Can appa came along?"Lauren asked

"Appa?"Sunny looked at Joongki

"It's okay,honey.Go with omma.I need works to do."

"Of course he can,honey."Sunny looked back at Joongki

"What?I can't!The client is waiting!"Joongki wishpher.

"Never mind,we will ask Hyoyeon to called the client to postpone it unill tomorrow.It's under controll"Sunny winked at Joongki and makes his heart beats fast.

"Really?Yeay!Appa is gonna to eat Ice-cream with us!"Lauren jump in joyness.

 

 

They are crossing the road as the ice cream shop is just accross the building.

Sunny is walking at the front while Joongki and Lauren are walking at the back.Sunny left them at the back and continue to walk.

Suddenly,there's a black sport car is sliding through.Sunny dont even realise that.Joongki who realise that run and hug Sunny to protect her from being hitted by the car.It almost hit them but thanked god it dont hit them yet.

"Sunny-ah,gwenchana?"Joongki ask?Sunny who still blank with that just noddded.

Sungmin get out from his car.

"O-mo!I'm sorry.I dont even realise that there's a person crossing this road.I'm sorry.Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah.I'm fine.I'm sorry to for crossing the road but I don't look and right before.I'm sorry"Sunny said without lifting her head.

"O-ooo...Are you sure that you're okay?"Sungmin ask again.

"I'm very sure that I'm fine."

"Ok then."Sungmin enters back his cars and continue driving.

 

"Yah!Why dont you run before the car come to you.?"Joongki ask when they are at the Ice-cream restaurant.

"I don't even know that there was a car is sliding through me."Sunny said.

"Can you please more ba carefull next time?"

"Arasso."

Suddenly,Sunny heard a voice that is familiar.The voice that she haven't hear for the past 7 years.

She lift up her head and...

She was very shock.

"Sungmin?"She say it loud.until he can hear.

He turned away when he heard someone is calling his name.

He also shock to see her.

"Sunny?"

Sunny quicly stand up and about to leave.

"Where are you going?"Joongki ask.

"I want to back to office,I just remember that I have works to do."Sunny said.

"But we just arrive!"Joongki said.

"I want to go,Now!"Sunny pulled and dragged Lauren with her.

"Aish!Sunny!Wait for me!"Joongki chased Sunny.

 

 

A/N:Chapter 4...ta-da...i think it's a bit boring.does it?hurm~I'll ty to improve my writing!

(i don't owe this picture.)