Take It Slow

Never Forget Me.

Thunder was clapping off in the distance. The tremors of the thunder could be felt in my room. The sound of rain pelting the window was booth soothing and annoying. The rain gave off a depressing feeling, it was not good. I rose from my bed and made my way downstairs to a room we used as a chill out spot. There I saw lying on the main sofa was Se7en with a book covering his face. 

"Hyung," I poked him.

"Taeyang! You startled me,"

"Sorry hyung, aren't you supposed to be with Teddy right now?"

"Yeah I am, but I just had a bit of a nap. Didn't get much sleep from this morning, surprised you did though,"

"Why, what happened?"

"The girls are back. Everyone was making a fuss when they arrived early this morning, I couldn't sleep. So I'm just catching up on some rest,"

"They're back?"

"Yeah. Wow sleeping beauty, I think the rain must have let you sleep through it all. You should go welcome them back, specially Dara considering that you two will be filming tomorrow,"

"Mmmm." I bowed and made my way out of the room. It was surprising to know that they had already arrived considering that the building was so quiet. The usual commotion that would bellow out from the hallway beneath was nowhere to be heard. My legs made slow footsteps downstairs to the main hall to see if the girls were there. When I had arrived it was completely empty. It surprised me to see an empty hall. I turned my head to the media room as I could slightly hear music there. The media room entrance door had light penetrating at the bottom. I made my way towards the door and began twisting the door knob. The more the door opened the louder the music became. As the door finally opened completely I saw in the media room everyone watching the choreography for 'I Need A Girl'. Shaun Everisto performing the dance with several back up dancers. The music came to a stop as a spot light was shone on me. Papa YG made his way towards a microphone.

"Look who we have here, it's the man himself. Taeyang! Why don't you come up here and greet everyone," I slowly made my way towards the stage bowing at every opportunity I had. I turned to my right and bowed and slowly looked up. At that instant I froze; it was Dara. She smiled at me and respectfully bowed back. There was a shocked expression on my face and it was not going away. G-Dragon put his arms around my shoulders and walked me towards the stage. I looked towards him and he kept smiling back at me. My head slowly turned around as I saw Dara looking back at me smiling and waving. As I slowly made my way up I could no longer see Dara in the crowd. The bright stage lights made me lose focus of her. I bowed in front of everyone and grabbed the microphone. 

"This song is about a girl, she really does exist. She's in the crowd as we speak. I love her and if we were ever to be in a relationship, to make everything last as long as possible; I hope we'd Take It Slow"