Look Only At Me

Never Forget Me.

It's been a week since Dara left for America. One week where I haven't been able to gaze at her. I thought her being gone will make things easier, the truth is; it hasn't. My heart used to go crazy whenever I'd see her but it's going crazy missing her. Lately, I've been preparing for my comeback in the Korean music industry. I've been in hiatus ever since I released 'Wedding Dress' near the end of last year. My tight schedule should make me stop thinking about her - hopefully. I spent most of my nights in the practice room dancing to the tracks on my album. I sat down and looked outside the large window that oversaw the Han River. My black Fila bag was right in front of me so I decided to have a look through it. I found a notepad and a pen and started thinking of what to write. Again I looked towards the window and a flashback of Dara dancing began appearing right before me. I grabbed the pen, blew on the tip and wrote the title of the song, 'I need a girl'. The words came out easier than I though, "I want a girl who looks good in jeans but still pretty in a skirt, someone who's older but still looks young.." ... ahhh Dara. I ripped off the page, scrunched it up and threw it. My eyes closed and I stood up slowly. I made my way to my room and began sleeping.

I awoke to the sound of load music echoing through the hallway. The music was getting loader and loader. It was a smooth melodic sound that soothed my ears. Teddy came barging into my room and screamed.

"Taeyang! How do you like this new song?"

"It sounds nice, who's it for?"

"For you! I worked on it all night and I still haven't slept. I'm excited about this song."

"Oh what's it called?"

"I need a girl. I found a note last night and the writing was obviously yours so I guess you deserve this song."

"You found my note?"

"Yeah, who's it for eh?"

"........"

"I'm joking, Papa YG said we'll record later in the afternoon." Teddy made his way out whilst still blaring the instrumental. My love note for Dara will be turned into a song. I'm not sure whether I should be excited or well, I don't know what else to feel. I made my way down the stairs and into the recording studio. There I was met with Papa YG, Teddy and G-Dragon. I bowed and walked straight into the recording booth. It took a total of 2 hours to finally complete the song. I poured my heart into this, for Dara.

"Okay we're done here, nice work Taeyang," Papa YG exclaimed.

"Thanks Papa YG, I'll continue to do my best."

"We'll record your music video soon, as soon as 2ne1 comes back from the US, we'll get Dara to star in it with you."

"Dara?"

"Yep, she's perfect for this video. Anyway, I have to go and sort out some business. You boys continue to do well." I bowed as Papa YG made his way out escorted by G-Dragon and Teddy. I stood in the middle of the recording studio and thought to myself about a lot of things. A lot of things about one thing - one person; Dara. I hope when she comes back she'll Look Only At Me.