Superstar.

Never Forget Me.

My heart constantly beats faster and faster when her presence is around me. I've never in my whole life felt this way before. Dara is about to have her debut performance with 2ne1 in a few days and I'm reluctant to be there for her. I made my way towards the gym for my daily work out session and there I run into her again. Covered in a white top and baggy pants; she looked more y than ever. She gave me the usual smile and I gave her one back. I slowly made my way towards the treadmill so I could keep myself occupied. I looked at the window and saw her reflection slowly making her way towards the treadmill next to mine. I turned my head towards her and she began to jog slowly. A small chuckle arose from my mouth as she turned her head towards me. There was a constant thud that kept repeating like a song around me. I wasn't sure if it was my feet stampeding on the treadmill or if it was my heart playing a song of love. My eyes closed and I took a deep breath. "Are you going to watch us perform?" her angelic voice evoked, "Yeah, I'll be there for you.. ughh.. I mean you guys," I replied. She gave a soft laugh and whispered, "That's good." 

It was night time and it was freezing cold, I could see my breath flying around in the van. Sitting beside me was G-Dragon. We were on our way to 2ne1's debut performance. My fingers played an unfamiliar tune as they repeatedly tapped on the leather cup holder in the van. I was nervous for them, I know they'll do well. I just want them to shine. The van came to a stop and we were greeted by a large crowd. Lights flashing blinded me as echoes of screams ran through the entire area. A security guard grabbed hold of me as we made our way through the mob. We eventually made our way to the large dressing room which was occupied by 2ne1 and their stylists. I turned my head and witnessed the most beautiful thing. Dara wore baggy pants which came down to her knees, a large black necklace, a white top with red patterns and her hair was up like a palm tree. Although she was going for the urban look, to me, she looked like a princess. The girls made their way towards the stage and I gave Dara a grin. She reached out her hand and I gave her a hi five. My heart stopped. By the time I could compose myself they were already on the stage.

2ne1 performed 'Fire' with ease as if they've been doing it for a long time. I was very proud of them and it was obvious by the smile that would not erase from my face. Dara came running down the stage and I saw her and made my way towards her. I turned her around and embraced her. My eyes closed and I held her tightly. I felt a warm drop of moisture fall on my shoulder. My eyes immediately opened. Tears were running down Dara's face. I grabbed hold of her shoulders and looked her straight in the face. She slowly looked up at me and I whispered, "You guys did amazing." Her eyes closed as more tears fell. I held her close and began to pat her back. She moved herself back and said "Thank you..it was just so overwhelming, I'm sorry for crying.. I'll be stronger next time." I looked at her and wipped the tears from her cheeks and replied, "I'm proud of you, you're a Superstar."