Just A Feeling.

Never Forget Me.

This entire story is in Taeyang's perspective.

 

A snow flake dropped on my nose and I could feel the chill transfer to my entire body. I woke from my nap and stretched my arms in an attempt to keep myself warm. There was some sort of commotion occurring but I could not concentrate my vision properly. I tried to focus my eyes but all I could see was a crowd of people. Now I realise that napping in the gym was not such a good idea. I made my way to the crowd and saw a petite girl standing directly in front of me. Her gaze met with mine and I could feel a sense of warmth through my body. She was shy, just like I was but I could not help but utter a grin. Her eyes glistened as bright as the snow reflected the sunlight. Was I dreaming? She made her way towards YG's office and I stood there, frozen. "Hey, so you finally saw her right?" I turned my head and saw G-Dragon with a huge smile on his face. "Huh? Saw who?" I replied unable to get my head straight. "Omo! Sandara Park, she just flew in from the Philippines..she'll be debuting in a girl group," G-Dragon uttered. I said nothing but gave G-Dragon a smirk.

Sleeping became hard because all I could think about was her. I'm not usually like this, I don't like distractions. My mind was almost completely blank, all except for one thought...Dara. I made my way to the recording studio to try and get my head back to music. My legs were still sore from last nights gym session. I made my way into the studio and saw that it was packed. "Taeyang! Let me introduce you to some people," Exclaimed Papa YG. He lead me to a group of girls and introduced them one by one. "This is CL, Minzy, Park Bom and Sandara Park," Papa YG explained. "Hey, nice to meet you all," I responded. Papa YG left to talk with Teddy and brought Park Bom, Minzy and CL with him. Dara stood beside me with her arms crossed as she watched Minzy make her way into the recording booth. I glanced at Dara and saw her exhilarating smile. "Umm... so, how are you?" I questioned. Her head turned towards me as her hair flicked through the air. "Uhh....I'm fine thank you," she replied with a smile on her face. I bit my tongue as an attempt to calm myself down. She saw and chuckled in amusement. Her laugh sent chills down my spine, it was very cute. We had an awkward yet comforting feeling towards each other. I liked it. 

I was walking through the hallway of the company building when I heard music blasting through one of the practice rooms. I quickly made my way towards the room. The door in front of me swung open and I fell to the ground as someone ran into me. The music stopped and looked up and who it was. Dara sat on the ground holding her head and said, "I'm so sorry!" I stood up immediately and grabbed Dara's hand to help her up. My hand touched hers and the world began to slow down. I looked down and saw her looking directly at me. My hand tugged on hers as I lifted her from the ground. There was a shocked look on her face as she quickly let go of my hand. She bowed and thanked me and quickly rushed towards the toilet. What did I do wrong? I don't think the bump hurt her that much, well it's Just A Feeling.