Where U At?

Never Forget Me.

Dara looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face. 

"What?"

"I like you.."

"Please don't.."

"Why.. I'm sorry but I love you," 

Dara looked frustrated "Sorry," her words cut through my heart like a razor blade. I dropped a rose I pinched from the basket on our table. She turned around and began walking away hurriedly. Tears started falling from my eyes as the pain started to sink in. I took a deep breath and felt a warm drop of moisture slide down to my lips. My eyes opened, barely. Dara was making her way to a set of traffic lights. I quickly made my way towards her and grabbed her hand. She immediately let go and looked directly at me. Her face was red with tears dripping from her eyes. 

"I'm sorry.. I never should have said anything... just forget about it all," I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked directly to the pavement beneath us. A small puddle had formed. 

"Taeyang... even if I did like you... you yourself know that nothing can come of it,"

"I know.. I just didn't want to hold it in any longer,"

"We'll just forget this all happened... we can't allow this to make things any more awkward as they already are now." Her words split my already broken heart more. The both of us composed ourselves as the company van neared towards us. I wiped what ever tears were left on my face and went in the furthest back seat of the van. Dara sat in the front seat. I closed my eyes and a few warm drops of tears rolled down my cheeks. The van came to a stop as we arrived at the company building. I slowly made my out of the van and took a deep breath. Dara made her way up the stairs and into the building very swiftly. I sighed at the image of her almost running away from me. The cold didn't affect me any more, I was not cold nor hot. Everything seemed so surreal. Did that just really happen? Everything was awkward from the beginning but I have no clue how things are now. I made my way towards my dorm to see an empty room. G-Dragon still wasn't back from whatever he was doing. I took my shoes and shirt off and just laid on the bed. Gazing at the ceiling made thinking about Dara easier. Not that it was a good thing. I sat up on the edge of the bed and looked at my reflection from the cabinet mirror, my eyes are still red. I lifted up my blanket and began sleeping.

"Taeyang! Taeyang!" My mind woke up immediately but my body was still asleep; sore. I saw G-Dragon jumping on my bed like a little boy. It made me feel a little bit better. I smiled at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Come on, breakfast is ready," I seriously have no idea where I would be without G-Dragon. He's been there for me through everything; a brother when you need me, that's what he is. G-Dragon and I sat at the table near our gym. It had a very nice view of the Han river. 

"So how was dinner,"

"Uh.. it was good...." I lied.. both to G-Dragon and to myself. I wish it was good, truth is; it wasn't.

"That's good. I wanted Dara to have a nice dinner. Minzy, Bom and CL went with Gummy nuna to a restaurant so I wanted to take Dara nuna to one too. It was going to be their last dinner here for a while,"

"What? Why for a while?"

"Papa YG hasn't told you yet? The 2ne1 girls are going to L.A for a month,"

"No.. are you serious?"

"Yeah, they have a project there or something,"

"Oh" As if my heart needed to be broken any more. I felt like crying, but no tears could come out. I already cried all of my tears last night. Maybe this is a good thing. This will give both of us some time to think our situation through. With all that said, I couldn't help  but think..

"Dara nuna, Where U At?"