Gift Exchange

My EnAmigo

Vivi and Zelo arrived at the TS building, chaperoned by Yongguk. He went to the cafe and rode the bus with them to the studio.

He was worried sick when he heard about what that Joongki guy did, so he called the police to file a report. Vivi was touched by his action.

"Thank you, Yongguk Sunbae. It's nice to know you care about my safety." Vivi said sweetly.

"What about me?! I pushed the guy off and got a punch in the face!" Zelo yelled.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I'd say thank you if you could have punched him back twice as hard." Zelo dropped his jaw.

"Yah! You don't-"  "Quiet!" Yongguk interrupted him. "We're at the company now, behave. Both of you!" He said firmly as he walked off to his practice room.

Vivi pouted for getting scolded, and Zelo couldn't help but stare at her cute face as she did so.

Vivi looked up and gave him a glare when she caught him looking at her. "Bug off." She hissed and headed towards the studio for class.

Zelo followed behind her, making everyone coo  when they walked in together.

"Bunch of idiots." Vivi mumbled. Zelo blushed at what he thought they thought. He though it was kind of cool in a way that they think the two could go out. Vivi is really pretty and talented, so he felt flattered that they think he's up to par.

"Today is the gift exchange!" The instructor announced as he walked in. "Everyone take your gifts out and put them under the tree." All the trainees took their bookbags up to the tree and discreetly pulled out the gifts so others can't see it's from them.

Vivi went and sort of threw her gift that was only wrapped by a plastiv bag. Zelo noticed she seemed annoyed by it. He went up and left a folder with a bow on it.

"Okay. So who wants to come up and get their gift first?"

"Oo! Oo! I do!" Yelled Zelo childlishly, earning an eye roll from Vivi.

"Come on up!" The instructor exclaimed. Zelo went up and searched through the gifts. He couldn't find one with his name. He then remembered Vivi's gift. He went over to the bag and saw his name written on some masking tape on the plastic bag.

He was a little disappointed. Not because Vivi is his secret Santa, but because she's not happy about having to give him a gift

He turned to face the other trainees with a pout. He removed the tape and opened the bag, revealing G-Dragon's latest album, Coup D'État.

"Oh my god." His jaw dropped after his three words of amazement. The other trainees cheered in congratulations towards him. 

"Thank you Santa." He said shyly while avoiding Vivi's face. She honestly felt relieved inside. She was worried he wouldn't like it. She spent a lot of money on it, so it had to have gotten a good reaction from him.

Vivi suddenly felt strange. Seeing Zelo's childlike, innocent smile made her feel weird in her stomach. 

"Instructor, may I go to the bathroom?" She abruptly asked, making Zelo look up at her.

"Sure..." The instructor answered, confused.

Vivi left the room and headed outside instead of the restroom. 
"Gahhhhhhh!" She yelled.

"Am I going crazy? Why do I look at Zelo and get happy feelings? Why am I getting embarrassed when he does stupid things? What the heck is happening to me?!" She pulled her hair and groaned in frustration.

She heard a chuckle and stopped with her madness.
"So this little breakdown is cuz of me?" Zelo asked excitedly.

"Like heck it is. Bug off." She walled past him and back into the building. 
"Sounds like you've developed a crush on me~" he cooed.
"Pft."
"It's understandable. I am the personification of perfection." He winked and made Vivi's stomach flip.

She ran to the stairs and left him dumbfounded.
"Does she really like me?" Zelo smiled paboly and skipped into the elevator.

Vivi entered the room and was handed a wrapped box. 
"From your Santa." The instructor explained.

Vivi took her box with her to the back of the practice room. She opened it and her jaw dropped.

"Wow." She had recieved G-Dragon's latest album, Coup D'état, exactly what she got Zelo.

"Who could've  gotten me this? Hm, if it were Zelo that would be weird. It'd be a good kind of weird though, cuz he knew I like GD and I know he likes GD so we both got each other the perfect gift. Gah! Vivi slap out of it! You're acting like he's your crush or something!" She continued to talk to herself as Zelo walked into the room.

Zelo walked in and immediately spotted Hyosung, a debuted trainee, opening her gift. He walked past Vivi and towards her, earning a subconscious pout from Vivi. 

"Omg, I love the plushy!" Hyosung exclaimed. Vivi noticed Zelo smile widely and sneered. 

"Spying on poor Hyosung now, are you?" Vivi asked as she approached him from behind.
"I just wanna see her reaction to my gift." He retorted with a shrug.
Vivi's mouth made an "oh" shape and she felt embarrassed.

Zelo noticed her gift. 
"We got the same thing!" He jumped in excitement.
"Yeah...." She answered, avoiding him.
"We should go to his fan signing together!" He flashed an adorable child-like smile while Vivi glared. 

"I want to go, but not with you." He immediately pouted. 
"Carpooling helps the environment. Don't be stupid and waste our limited resources, Vivi." 
Vivi gave him an "are you serious?" look but he continued to bug her.

She Eventually agreed to meet him there. "I'll wait by the Starbucks but only for five minutes. And you follow alonh if you wanna stick with me, cuz I'll be focused on my business."
"Alright, it's a date." Zelo cheered.
"Don't use that word." Vivi growled.

"should we go practice for the show together afterward?"
"No way, I do things alone. I don't want you getting ideas from my performance." Zelo pouted cutely as she stared at his face.

"Stop staring at your boyfriend and start practicing." Instructor teased making Vivi mutter out a cuss word that made Zelo laugh.