Homework

My EnAmigo

 

 

The instructor pulled Vivi and Zelo aside to talk during break. 
He called them in an angry tone, so that they knew they were in some sort of trouble.
"What'd you do?" Zelo whispered to Vivi as they walked behind the instructor to the conference room.
They got in and the instructor gestured for them to sit down.
Zelo sat down next to him, and Vivi made her way around the table to sit across from them.
"You guys aren't going to practice today."
"What?!" They screamed in unison, suprising the three of them.
"You'll be working on a special assignment." The instructor took a sheet of lined paper out from his pocket and tore it in half.
"I want you two to write down every thing that pops into your head when you think of the other." He handed them the torn sheets and some writting utensils.
"What?!"
"And I also want you to write down your first impressions and a compliment."
"Hyung, don't make me do this nonsense! I need to practice!"
"You're not the only one, butthead!"
"See. You two are completely insupportable and need help. I'm hoping this activiyt will help you see each other in a nicer way." He left the room and locked it behind him.
"I guess we're staying here until classes are finished." Zelo shrugged and put his head down on the desk.he wrote some things down sloppily on his sheet while Vivi stared at hers blankly.
"Done! You're a simple being so this was easy." He stuck his tongue out, getting a pen thrown at him.
He turned his head to the other side and closed his eyes for a nap.
Vivi gave some thought before answering the questions. She takes everything seriously, so she was actually going to try to answer the questions accurately.
When she finished that, she took out her earphones and practiced rapping.
Zelo listened to her for a bit before sleeping. Her voice helped him drift off to sleep.
A couple hours later, the door was unlocked and the instructor came in.
He took their papers from them, waking Zelo up, and looked through them.
"Hm. We're on the right path." He handed back their papers along with flyers for the next showcase.
"What's this?" Zelo took a look and beamed when he read the title.
"Homework." The instructor grinned before explaining.
"Write a paper based off your answers to these questions."
"What?!"
"Explain what you thought when you first met, what you think of each other now, and ideas for ways to improve your interactions. Please try to come up with a plan for endong this unpleasant feud between the two of you. Put a fourth of the effort you put into dance and rap into being civilized with one another.
"Bleh." Zelo stuffed the papers in his bag and rolled his eyes.
The instructor said goodbye and left to pack up since the day ended.
Zelo went to the elevator and saw Vivi heading to the dance room.
"Where are you goung? Class is over." 
"Yeah, and cuz of this idiot here, I missed that valuble practice time. I gotta go make up for it." She enterd the room and zelo scoffed as he got inside the elevator. 
"Wow. She either has no life or needs that much help."
He got off the elevator and exited the building. 
"Doesn't she have homework? When does she plan on doing that? Is she failing?" Zelo snickered to himself.
"Failing gets you kicked out~" He skipped down the block to the bus stop and smiled at his fellow pedestrians on the way.
There's just something about crushing Vivi's hopes and dreams that makes him feel all giddy inside.