Backflip

My EnAmigo

It's the last period of the day at Mance High, and groans of pain can be heard coming from Vivi's classroom.

"Yah! Stop stretching. You're distracting me." Vivi's friend, Jaeji, threw a pencil at her.

"Yah! I'm already in pain, dont add on!" Vivi yelled back. She rubbed her lower back and laid her head down on the table.

"Are you like this cuz of practice?" "Yep." Vivi let out a sigh. "I was practicing my backflip."

"Backflip? Why must you learn that?" "It's not that I have to, more like want to." Her friend's face puzzled and she chuckled.

"The president came to check on us last night, and he was super impressed with Zelo's stupid backlip." Vivi scowled.

"So, you got hurt trying to copy his flip?" "No! I got hurt creating my own! I need to come up with something original that will get the president's attention next time he sees me."

"Are you trying to out do Zelo again?" Jaeji said tiredly.

"He is my rival after all." "Why must Zelo oppa be your rival? He's probably going into a boy band and you're probably going into a girl group."

"TS just released Secret a few months ago, so a new girl group isn't anywhere in the near future. If i were to go to a girl group, it has to be something like 2ne1. I dont want to go on stage singing high pitched and doing aegyo, bleh.

Our company is planning to announce the release of a boy band in a couple weeks. Zelo could have gone there but he didnt, which means they're planning something else and he's a good possibility. Whatever that is, I want it. Mostly cuz I'm thinking it's probably solo." Vivi smiled.

"Wow. Just thinking about a solo career gets you excited."

"Well, yeah. I signed up for TS hoping for solo. The company knows I'm working hard to prove myself worthy."

"Why must it be solo?" Jaeji asked, a bit annoyed by Vivi's ambition.

"A solo carreer will convince my parents." She smiled sadly. "Ah, right..." Jaeji trailed off into silence, not knowing how to change the subject.

The bell rang and the two girls got up to leave. As soon as they left the classroom, someone walked by pushing Vivi's shoulder with theirs.

Vivi immediately bowed to say 'Excuse me.' since she thought it was an accident. But when she lifted her head, she was face to face with Zelo's smug grin.

"Nevermind the apology." She said and turned away, rolling her eyes. Zelo smirked and looked after her before walking away.

"Stupid Zelo. He sooo did that on purpose just to piss me off. Well too bad! He's not getting the best of me. Hmph." Vivi groaned and followed Jaeji out to the student parking lot.

"Yah, the buses are that way." Vivi pointed to the line of yellow buses parked in front of the school.

"Oh, mian. Jinki sunbae and I are going out to eat." Vivi gave her a displeased look. "I gotta go to TS anyway, I might as well go now." She let out an exagerated sigh.

"Mian, mian, mian, mi-" "It's okay pabo! I gotta work on my flip anyway." "Haha, okay. Call me when you get home later. And with your flip, fighting~" Jaeji pumped a fist in the air and Vivi ran to the buses before they left.

On the bus, she listened to rap and whispered along quietly. No one would think Vivi's into stuff like rap. She's always quiet and shy with everyone but her close friends. (And the idiots she curses at.)

Vivi walked into the TS Entertainment building, greeted by the receptionist.

"Are you going up to the dance studio?" "Neh~" She smiled cheerfully. Vivi is always the first one to arrive for training sessions and she spends that time in the dance studio. She feels dance is her weak point, although she's very good. Rap comes natural to her, while dancing has to be learned.

"Zelo's in there already." "Neh?" Vivi's eyes widened when she heard that name. "He came right after school, too. He's been here for a good ten minutes now." "Ah, neh." She bowed and walked away annoyed. Why must he be here before her on the day she attempts her new backflip? She let out a frustrated groan and slammed the button on the elevator angrily.

She walked in to the studio and found Zelo dancing to hip hop. He noticed Vivi from the corner of his eye and suddenly did a backflip (the one that bothers the heck out of her).

"Wasn't that flip just random?" Vivi sneered, glaring at him. He fixed his shirt collar and continued dancing.

"I was perfecting it." Zelo spoke up when the music stopped. Vivi scoffed and walked past him to the CD player, causing him to frown slightly. "As if I need perfecting." He mumbled to himself.

Vivi put her disk in and started dancing. She maintained distance away from Zelo and stayed as far as possible, while still being able to see herself in the mirror.

Zelo danced too, but it was just to annoy her. He kept doing wierd spins and getting in her way, blocking her view of the mirror.

Vivi moved around the entire dance studio trying to ignore him and concetrate on her dancing, but Zelo is one persistent guy. He kept spinning and following her around while pushing her away from the mirror.

Vivi eventually gave up and decided to leave. She figured she'd go change into clothes for practice and head off to the vocal studio to spend some time in there.

Zelo saw her walk behind him and stopped dancing. "Yah! Where are you going?"

Vivi rolled her eyes and mumbled. "What do you care?"

"What?" Zelo didnt hear her.

"I said 'away from you'! Idiot." She yelled and stormed off.

He laughed as she walked out. "I won." He smiled and started blasting his song from earlier. He remembered the moves Vivi was just practicing and did them himself. 

"Ha! I am better! How could she struggle with this?" He laughed again, but stopped when he realized he was all alone.

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARSHA!!!!!

I wish you many many more years to come and I hope all your birthday wishes come true <3

Lol, my gift to you: Yongguk doing aegyo ;P