Secret Santa

My EnAmigo

 

Vivi walked into the TS building, and found a huge mass of people hovering  the bulletin board.
She pushed her way through and looked up at the notice.
 
MANDATORY CHRISTMAS EVENT - TS Holiday Party
- Performances for Showcase Practice
- Oppurtunity to Meet and Impress the CEO
- Trainee Secret Santa Present Exchange
 
'The CEO will come watch us perform? Yes! This is my chance.' She smiled to herseld and turned around to leave.
As soon as she left the sea of trainees, she bumped into a tall, blond nuisance.
 
"What's that about?" Zelo asked, looking at the big group of people.
"You have eyes, go see for yourself." She shoved past his shoulder and walked away, leaving him with a frown.
 
 
After practice, all of the trainees were held back to discuss the Christmas event.
"Are you guys excited? This is gonna be fun!" The instructor cheered, trying to get the kids hyped up.
"We have to perform." A kid whined.
"But there are no scores." The instructor defended.
"Yay!!!" They all cheered, except for Vivi. She's giving her all, score or no score. If these people decide to slack off, it'll only benefit her.
"Now! Let's do the Secret Santa picking!" Vivi scoffed.
"Something wrong, Vivi?"
"No, nothing." She said in a pissed off tone.
"I'm guessing you dont like Secret Santa?" Zelo asked carefully.
"No, I don't. It's unnecessary stress finding a gift for a person you barely even  know."
"We all know each other here! We're all TS trainees!" The instructor exclaimed.
Vivi sighed in defeat and sat back in her chair.
 
The instructor had all of them write their names on slips of paper that will be folded and put into a hat. Once everyone had their names in, he went around and had them pick another name out.
Zelo's eyes widened when he saw who he got.
The instructor laughed, knowing who it was.
Vivi took the last slip. Before opening it, she made a complaint. "I dont have the money for a decent gift."
"Then make something." The instructor responded tiredly.
"That wont be fair since someone else is gonna buy me something."
"You are so complicated! Ugh! Who ever got Vivi, make her gift! Dont you dare buy her anythibg!" The trainees laughed, making Vivi feel dumb.
'Geez, I was just stating my concern.'
She opened up her slip to see who she got. ZELO :)
'No way. I get him, of all people, seriously?'
Zelo came up next to her and tried to see who she got.
"Personal space." She said coldly.
"Who'd you get?"
"It's supposed to be a secret, stupid."
"Well, if it's me, you cant get me just anything. I have high standards." He smiled arrogantly and straightened his imaginary bowtie.
Vivi gave him an angry look and walked away.
 
 
The next day at school, Vivi tried to come up with a way to find out what Zelo wants without revealing that she's his secret Santa.
This was going to be hard. Vivi and Zelo are the only TS trainees attending Mance High, so it'd be obvious it's her if another Mance student asked him. She figured she'd ask him herself and pretend she's asking as a favor for another trainee.
 
Vivi walked into the cafeteria at lunch, heading straight towards Zelo. He was suprised to see her walking his way.
"Yah."
"Yah to you, too."
"So, um, your secret Santa person wants me to ask you what you want for Christmas."
"Oh. You know who my Santa is?" Zelo asked excitedly. Vivi nodded in response.
"Is it one of the pretty noonas, or the cool hyungs?"
"Yah! I'm not supposed to tell you who it is." She yelled, irritated.
"Ah, right. Uh, I dont know what I want."
"I feel bad for your Santa. She should get you a brain and make things easier for everyone."
"She! You said 'she'! It's one of the noonas." Zelo laughed excitedly and squirmed in his seat. Vivi mentally slapped herself for revealing that jis Santa is female. That only makes the possibility of it being her higher.
"I want something G-Dragon related. Anything as long as it can be connected to him." He smiled brightly as Vivi's face flushed.
'He's a GD fan? Me too...'
"He's my idol."
"Mine too." Vivi though out loud.
"Oh, really?" Zelo asked interestedly.
"Yeah. I look up to him and hope to be an artist like him one day."
"Me too!" Zelo smiled from ear to ear, making her uncomfortable.
"Okay... Um, I'll tell her something G-Dragon then."
"Yup! I'll tell your Santa the same thing, I guess."
"You know who mine is?!"
Zelo laughed. "No, but if they ask, I have an answer." He flashed a smile and Vivi blushed.
'Why am I blushing? It's cuz of G-Dragon! That's right. I respect him so much that I blush thinking of him. There's no way I'm blushing cuz of this idiot in front of me.'
"Are you just gonna stand here all period?" Zelo asked mockingly woth a smirk on his face.
"What?" Vivi hadnt noticed that she stood there, staring into space while thinking for five whole minutes.
"Of course not!" She stormed off and headed in search of Jaeji.
Zelo chuckled at her cute reaction.
'Cute? Did I just put 'Vivi' and 'cute' in the same sentence?? I must be tired.' He went back to his food and stuffed his face, trying to get rid of his strange thoughts.
 
 
Saturday morning, Vivi woke up early to stop by the music store on her way to practice.
She took the bus and walked about a block to get to the store. It's a small shop, owned by a very wierd ahjussi. The only reason Vivi goes there is to see the cute part-timer.
"Annyeong!" She was greeted by said employee as soon as she entered.
"Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed slightly and walked over to the album section.
The attractive employee went up behind her.
"Can I help you find something?" 
"Oh! Uh, um, yeah. I mean, yes. Please." He chuckled at her nervousness.
"I'm looking for G-Dragon's Coup d'Etat."
"Oh, good thing you asked cuz you wont find that. It's recently become sold out and we have to order in a new shipment. They should be here next week, come again then."
"Okay." She smiled shyly, making him laugh.
"Hey, tell them you're a friend of Joongki's and you'll get a discount."
"Who's Joongki?"
"Me!" He said pointing to himself.
Vivi laughed at his attempted aegyo, attracting the attention of another customer.
"Vivi?" She turned to face him, and her smile faded.
"Zelo?" She said hesitantly.
"Woah. Seeing you outside of school or practice is wierd." He faked a shivered as she rolled her eyes.
"I gotta get back to work. It was nice meeting you, Vivi." Joongki patted her back, making her cheeks turn pink.
"Yes. Nice meeting you, too, Joongki ssi." He waved and walked away, heading towards the back of the shop.
Zelo couldn't help but get mad at Vivi's change in behavior with the shop employee. She's always getting mad at him, but she acts all shy and innocent with this other guy.
 
The two left the store and started walking the same way.
They felt awkward since they were walking side by side.
"Where are you going?" Zelo asked, breaking the silence.
"TS."
"Me too. Are you gonna walk all the way there?"
"The buses don't stop there on weekends, so duh."
Zelo rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Vivi thought he was acting strange.
"What?"
"What what?"
"What are you thinking that's making you all wierd?"
"Aww, are you worried about me?" He cooed.
"Pft. As if." She looked away as they turned the corner and heard a loud car horn.
"Junhong ah! Yeogi!" A lady called out at Zelo from inside a small mini van.
"Coming!" He yelled back. He looked at Vivi and hesitated whether to offer a ride or not. He figured it'd be the nice thing to do and did.
"Hey, you want a ride?"
Vivi was shocked at his act of kindness. "No, I'm fine walking..."
"But it's far from here and it's cold." He said, bluntly.
"Only if she's okay with it..." She pointed to the lady and Zelo laughed.
"She wont mind~" He pushed her toward the car and grinned widely.
"Umma! Can we give Vivi a ride? She's going to TS, too."
"Oh, alright." His mom sounded suprised.
"Get in." He sat in the passenger seat, and Vivi slowly walked around the cars and sat behind him.
"Thank you for allowing me to ride with you."
"No problem!" Zelo's mom cheered. "We wouldnt want a pretty young girl like you walking around all by herself, now would we?" Vivi blushed at the comment, and so did Zelo.
"Who are you calling pretty?" He muttered under his breath, thinking he wasnt heard.
"Yah! Be nice! She's pretty, and you know it!" The two blushed harder at this comment, and stayed quiet.
 
When they got to TS, the two got out and Vivi thanked Zelo's mom. 
"Anything for a friend of Junhong's!" She waved goodbye at them and then drove off.
The two stood in front of the building awkwardly, not knowing what to say.
"Kay, so, bye!" Vivi ran in and up te stairs in order to avoud any more conversation.
Zelo was awestruck by her behavior. 'Is she being shy? With me?' Zelo smiled to himself and walked into the building with a dreamy look on his face.
"Today's a good day." He skipped through the halls and entered the vocal studio. He took his backpack off and began unpacking his supplies.
The instructor walked by and noticed him there alone.
"Zelo? What are you doing here on a Saturday morning?"
"I'm working on a personal project, and I needed the studio's resources."
"Yah! You're not supposed to do that!"
"Yes, I know, but you have to let me do it this time."
"Why on earth would I let you THIS time?"
"Cuz of who it's for." The instructor raised his eyebrows and entered the room.
"Tell me more." Zelo laughed at the instructor's interest.
"Alright, sit down and I'll tell you everything."