Counseling

My EnAmigo

 

 
"Zelo is a talented young man. He can do incredible backflips and raps at the speed of light. His skills amaze me. He has the capabilities to become a great star one day." Zelo's cheeks turned a slight pink and the instructor looked at Vivi with confusion.
"I dislike him despite his so called 'greatness'. He is an arrogant ." The instructor now understood where she's going with this. Zelo's face reddened, from anger instead of embarrassment.
"Because of his abilities, he looks down on everyone else and thinks he's the only talented being on this planet. There are many others who are just as good, and even better than him. His sunbaes for example. Zelo looks down on Yongguk sunbae because of his older age. It's not like he's been promised to become an idol at this age. He can end up old and debuting as well." Zelo stood up, furious.
"Yah! What the hell?!" He walked over to Vivi, but she pushed him away and continued reading.
"The reason why Zelo and I will never be able to get along is that he and I see this carreer differently. Zelo expects the pathways to open up in front of him while I am working hard to pry them open for myself."
"How dare you?! You have no right to say that about me! What do you know?! You stupid !"
"What?!" Vivi walked over and kicked Zelo in the groin.
"Owww..." He slowly fell to the ground as the instructor pulled her away.
"Geez. Do I need an ambulance on stand by with you two? Vivi! No hitting!"
"He insulted me! I was reading my essay like you said, and he called me a !"
"You're full of stupidity." Zelo mumbled from the ground.
"What?!"
"Kids! We agreed to listen to both sides before discussing! Please respect each other's thoughts and wait until we're done reading to clear up any misunderstandings."
Vivi sighed frustratedly and slammed herself down into a chair.
"Zelo, read yours."
Zelo got up, stumbling, and picked up his paper.
"Uhh... Can I not... Read it out loud?"
"You must."
"You said to write honestly, so I didnt think she'd hear it...." Zelo looked down shyly.
Vivi's eyes widened at his sudden shyness.
"The point of writting honestly is to share your personal thoughts so your relationship can be fixed. If you two continue to just hate each other, you'll forget why you even hate each other and eventually realize it could have been fixed."
The two looked at each other and then back at the instructor.
"We found out what Vivi thinks of you, and now you know what you must explain. You said it yourself, she knows nothing. Tell her. That why she'll have no right to insult yoj like that again."
"I wasnt insulting him, just stating the facts." Vivi rolled her eyes and Zelo hissed.
"Tell us what you think of Vivi so she can fix her mistakes or explain misunderstandings."
"Alright... Uh-uh, hum. Eum. Uh." Zelo cleared his throat nervously before reading.
"Vivi is, in one word, amazing. Her voice is like smooth honey, I could listen to it for hours. I work harder during practice when I see her dance until she drops. She inspires me..." Zelo mumbled into his paper.
"I'm not too sure why she hates me. I think it's jealousy. She shouldnt be jealous. She herself has skills I lack in. I at singing. I wish Vivi could teach me, but I'd get her irritated and she'd give up. Honestly, I love picking on her. Whenever I bother her and ruin her mood, she thinks of me for the rest of the day. I hope she thinks of me as much as I think of her, even if negatively." 
Vivi's face remained expressionless as Zelo glanced over at her from time to time.
"She's become my enemy, because she cant return my feelings. I want us to be friends, but she's much too independant. She will never lean on anyone, even if she needs a shoulder to cry on. I want to be better than her to show her to be more like me. To believe in yourself and trust others at the same time. I have plenty of friends who support me, Vivi has one. That annoying Jaeji. When I become the next superstar, Vivi will reflect on her personality and adjust it. In the end, I fight her for her own good. One day she'll see that."
Zelo sat down and looked straight at his lap.
"Hm. I'm confused. You two are more complicated than I thought."
Vivi stood up and walked towards the door. She stopped and faced the instructor.
"Can I go now?" Zelo frowned at her angry tone.
"What? You two need to talk about this!"
"What do we need to talk about? I understand now. He's not cocky, but confident. And he challenges me because he wants me to change my ways in order to beat him. I get it. It doesnt change anything." Zelo looked up at her.
"We're still rivals. We both want to be the next to debut. I need to go practice so I can become the best, so can I go now?"
The instructor turned to Zelo. "You think we're done? Can she go?"
"Yeah, I guess." Zelo sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Anigaseyo." Vivi bowed at the instructor and left for the studio.
Zelo picked up his bag and went after her.
"Yah!"
"What?" She gave him a wierd look and continued to walk.
"We're supposed to be all good now."
"Yeah. So?"
"Means we'll be nice."
"No. Means we'll respect each other's differences."
"Wa~ You really are difficult."
Vivi shrugged and entered the dance room, tossing her bags to the side.
She started stretching and Zelo sat down in front of her, against the wall.
"Shouldnt you atleast apologize then? Out of respect."
"Apologize for what?" She furrowed her eyebrows and inserted a disc into the cd player.
"Hitting my sensitives." Zelo reminded through gritted teeth.
"Ah. Mian. But you called me a ."
"Cuz you called me an ."
"Well I guess sorry for that too then." She began dancing and disregarded Zelo's presence.
He sighed and then smiled.
"I got an apology out of you. That's actually making progress." He stayed there and watches her dance until the next class began.
During class, Vivi stayed quiet amd participated less. Zelo stayed in his seat for most of class too. He stole glances at her and processed the words from earlier in his head.
He wishes he could understand Vivi. Being enemies is hard.
 
 
 
Authors note: 
Omg, sorry!!!! It's been so long since I updated, I apologize. //bows
I hope this update pleases my lovely readers, although short :}
Let me know what you guys think (I need to know if you're still there).
And Varsha! Since I updated this, you should update yours ;)
Tonight prefferably cuz I'm bored. I can give you ideas~
So yeah. Bye babies <3