Fan Signing

My EnAmigo

Vivi stood outside of the Starbucks, watching the crowds of teenagers and young adults flood the mall due to G-Dragon's appearance later. 

She waited standing for ten minutes before deciding to take a seat on one of the café's outdoor benches.
 
"Hope they don't come yell at me for not buying."

Vivi's eyes didn't leave the mall's floors as she waited for the tall blonde idiot.

"Vivi!" She turned around and saw Zelo come out of the café.
"Why-how- what" Zelo laughed at her confusion.
"I work here on the weekends." He flashed a bright smile and Vivi unconsciously returned it.

"We should get going. The event starts in 20 minutes but we need to get there early to get close to the front." Vivi started walking away, but Zelo held her back by holding her wrist.

"I ordered us some coffee. Let's get that first and then go." Vivi looked at his hand on her arm. She squinted her eyes in anger.
"Oops! Sorry." Zelo let go and blushed.

'Is he blushing? Why on Earth is he blushing? He's the one being all touchy!' Vivi thought to herself as he stumbled back into the Starbucks.

He came out quickly, holding two white mocha somethings along with a bag containing two chocolate muffins.

"Let's go." He muttered as he handed Vivi her beverage and led the way.
She took a sip from it and surprised herself. "Wow."
"What?" Zelo asked.
"I always thought this stuff was unnecessarily overpriced, but it really does taste super good." Zelo laughed as she continued to drink and show her content with the coffee.

"Zelo, did you have to pay for this?" Vivi asked carefully, hoping the answer was no.
"Well duh. They don't give stuff away at a fancy place like Starbucks." Vivi stopped - both the walking and sipping.

"Babo!" She got on her toes and smacked Zelo upside the head.
"Ahhhh! That hurts!" His face steamed as he yelled and rubbed his aching head.
"Serves you right! How dare you buy me such an expensive drink?! I don't pay more than $3 for a beverage and now I have to give you like $8 for this!"

"You don't have to give me money!" Zelo yelled. "I know you only drink simple things, so I wanted to buy you this with my money so you can try it for once." His voice softened while saying this and his ears pinked.
Vivi looked down and felt bad for what she just did.
"Well... You didn't have to. I'm fine with 'simple drinks', as you say...."

The two continued to walk towards the mall's event venue in silence. Vivi realized Zelo was making an effort to be nice, while she was waiting for him to do something stupid. She thought to herself that she should loosen up. Although they hate each other, they can be peaceful on a day like this when they're meeting their idol.

They entered and were immediately overwhelmed by the giant mass of fans. They were all screaming and jumping in excitement to see the amazing man in a few minutes.

Vivi sighed as she got in line.
"What's wrong?" Zelo asked.
"We're late."
"What?"
"They have a limit as to how many fans can go in. I'm afraid we might be too late and wont get to go in."
"Hopefully not." Zelo pouted, just as worried as she was that they wont get to go in.

"Please have your cd's to be signed in your hands when you reach the sign in table. When we hand you your sticker, please put it on and then head in immediately. The event starts in 10 minutes sharp!"

Vivi and Zelo were up at the table, holding out their wrists for the entrance bracelet.
The woman put one on Vivi and then eyed Zelo.

"I'm sorry, young man. She was the last one." She said, pointing her head at Vivi.
Vivi shot her head up and looked at Zelo. 

"No more entrances! Doors will be closing soon! Please go in now!" The event coordinator yelled as she began to pack up.

Vivi and Zelo stood still, looking at each other.
"Zelo..."
"It's alright. It's just my luck." Zelo laughed bitterly.
"Man, I feel bad now." Vivi pouted.
"No, don't! This is life, haha. This stuff happens." Zelo continued to smile at her although she could tell that he was upset.

"You... want me to... stay with you....?" Zelo's eyes widened at her offer.
"Y-you'd do that?!" Vivi nodded hesitatingly.
Zelo's mouth smiled from ear to ear and his eyes sparkled.
"Wow. You're awesome, Vivi." She blushed at his compliment. "But I'm not letting you miss out." Her eyes widened as he then pushed her towards the entrance.

"GD is your idol, you go meet him. Don't worry about me, I'll meet him another day. Maybe when I become an idol myself." Vivi scoffed, making him laugh. 
"Go innnnnnnn!" He whined until se finally put her sticker on and approached the entrance. She reluctantly waved at him before entering. Zelo waved his own hands exageratedly, embarrassing her into running in, leaving him behind laughing.

--------------

In the event, Vivi got stuck in the back since she was the last to go in, but she could still see the God-like man before them.

GD came out in one of his elaborate outfits and formally introduced himself before performing a few of his latest songs. 

Vivi watched in awe. This man is her idol. The man she hope to resemble one day with her talent. She smiled as she watched him and the way he owns the stage while performing. 

After his performance, the fans lined up to get their albums signed. Vivi sighed, knowing she'll be waiting for hours.

Two hours in, the line had moved up enough that she could now see G-Dragon from where she was. She began to get nervous about having to see him face to face. 

She tried to calm herself down and then suddenly remembered Zelo. She forgot to tell him she'd be in here for a couple hours. Wait. It's not like he has to wait for her anyway. He probably went home. But they came together. Wouldn't Zelo want to wait for her to come out? Gosh, Vivi. No! Zelo left already. He knows how these things work, he's not gonna wait hours for her. Why should he?! They hate each other. 

Vivi was getting all frustrated by herself while thinking too much. She didn't realize that she was up next.

Her eyes widened as she was now at an arm's length from the man she admires the most.

"Hey." He said so simply, making her heart skip a beat.
"A-annyeonghaseyo." She bowed her head as she handed him her album politely with both hands.
"What's your name?" He asked with a warm smile.
"Vivi." She blushed.
He signed it at once and handed if back to her.
"Thank you for coming."
Vivi was too starstruck to say anything. She just smiled stupidly and then walked away with an increased heartbeat.

She tried breathing heavily as she left the venue. "Wow." She smiled brightly and began almost skipping over to where she had last seen Zelo.

"It won't hurt to check, right?" She entered the venue lobby and then froze in shock.
Zelo was there.

He was sitting on the floor, up against a tall pillar with his headphones on and his eyes closed.
He opened his eyes when he felt an intense stare on him.

"Vivi." He immediately smiled and stood up to face her straight.
"How was it?" He asked excitedly.
"Amazing." Was all she said.
"Did you enjoy yourself?"
"Yeah I did. Zelo, Why are you still here?"
"What? Am I not allowed to wait for you?"
"It's just... Weird. You waited four hours." Zelo rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and laughed awkwardly
"I invited you so I thought it only made sense to wait for you and take you home, as a gentleman."
Vivi blushed madly.

He bought her an expensive drink, he let her go in to meet his idol, he waited for her, and now he wants to walk her home. What's wrong with Zelo?!

They exited the mall and started walking towards Vivi's house.
"So where do you live?"
"I live in the apartment complex just down the street." Vivi mumbled while pointing.
"Ah, you live close to the mall! That's nice." Zelo smiled as he slowed down to keep up with her pace.

They arrived at her apartment building and Vivi felt a strange want to be with Zelo longer.
"Bye Zelo."
"Bye Vivi! Thanks for coming out with me!"
"No! Thank you for taking me out..." Zelo's face showed obvious shock to Vivi's words. Never has he heard her say something kind to anyone.
"I'm sorry you missed out on a lot today because of me."
"It's okay. I'm just glad that I achieved my goal today." Vivi raised an eyebrow at his statement.
"I wanted us to go out so we could get close and hate each other less. I think it worked. Today's been good for you and me."
"Yeah I guess." Vivi smiled slightly. "Okay, then, bye." 
"Bye~" Zelo waved his hands exageratedly while laughing and then walked away as she went up the stairs to her home.

"Zelo.
He's changed. And I think I am, too." Vivi smiled as she thought of today, and looked forward to seeing him again soon.