Reunions

Divided In Half

(Kyungsoo’s P.O.V.)

 

~ Present Day - 20 Years Old ~

 

“Luhan come on you have to get out of bed.” I say pulling the covers off of Luhan who is lying on his bed.

“No I don’t want to go!” He says pulling his covers back on.

“Why? What if he shows up and we aren’t there.” I say pulling the covers again.

“And what if he doesn’t show up?” Luhan says in a serious tone. I sigh.

“Well it is better to show up and him not being there, then you not showing up and him being there. Luhan you love him, right?”

“Of course I do!”

“Then it shouldn’t matter how long you have to wait for him to show up, you have to show up to tell him you were wrong.”

“Fine.” Luhan gets up from the bed. “I will be out in a second.”

“Okay, Hurry up it’s almost noon.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I leave his room and wait for him in the living room. We are going to the river today to see if Sehun will be there. ‘I hope he comes or Luhan will get even more discouraged’ When Luhan is done we leave his house saying by to his mom and start walking towards the forest. I see Luhan is shacking a bit.

“Calm down.” I say as I grab his hand. Luhan looks at me.

“You know even though I am older then you and should be helping you, you seem to be helping me a lot lately. Thanks.” Luhan smiles and I smile back.

“No problem that’s what friends are for right?” Luhan nods and we continue walking towards the river. When we arrive there is no one there and I see Luhan frown but then he goes and sits on one of the big rocks by the river and looks across the river. ‘I hope he comes’ I think to myself as I sit on the ground next to Luhan and wait with him.

~ 8 Hours Later ~

It’s now 8 pm and Sehun still hasn’t shown up.

“Luhan I think it’s time to leave it’s getting dark out and I don’t think he is coming today.”

“No! I have to wait longer I can’t miss him Kyungsoo.” I sigh.

“I know that Luhan, but remember the other day he had to leave at like almost 8 o’clock, I think that may mean he has to be home by that time.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I guess your right we should leave.” Luhan says sounding a bit saddened by the fact that Sehun didn’t show up.

“Okay let’s g-“ I say but get interrupted by the feeling of someone coming ‘Is that Sehun’.

“Someone’s hear we should go into the forest in case it isn’t someone we know” Luhan gets a little excited but then follows me into the forest when the person on the other side of the river comes out from the tree’s I see that it is Jongin. ‘Jongin what is he doing here?’ I think to myself.

“Oh well it seems Jongin is here to see you I will head back to the village first don’t be out too late.” Luhan says sounding even sadder then he was before. Then he walks away before I even can say anything. I walk out of the bushes but Jongin doesn’t seem to see me and continues to walk across the river and into the light forest. ‘What is he doing it’s not safe for him to be here.’ I think to myself.

I follow him into the forest and he continues to walk around slowly getting closer to the village. Then I sense someone right in front of him and I quickly run and grab him before he walks into the other person. Jongin was struggling a bit until he sees it was me and I put a figure in front of my lips tell him to be quiet, then pointing my finger to around the tree we were hiding behind and mouth ‘there is someone over there’ and ‘what are you doing here’.

“I was loo-“ I quickly clasp my hand over his mouth to stop him from talking and then I feel the person start to walk towards us.

“Is someone there?” I hear them ask and then all of a sudden Jongin grabs me and I close my eyes. All of a sudden I don’t feel the presence anymore and then I open my eyes and we are not hiding behind the tree anymore we are standing in front of an old looking house.

“What happened, where are we?” I ask.

“I teleported us away from there, and as for where we are I have no idea.” He says a he shrugs.

“How can you not know where we are if you are the one who transported us?” I ask.

“I was in a panic and the only thing that came to mind was keeping us safe, so when I am not thinking of a specific place I end up transporting to random places. Luckily this place doesn’t seem to have anyone here.” He says.

“Yeah, why is there no one here?” I say. We look around for a bit and it really does look like there is no one here ‘Where are we?’ I think.

“Why don’t we go and see if there is anyone in the house.” Jongin suggest and I nod we head up to the door and knock but no one answers.

“Is there no one here either?” I say and then Jongin knocks again a little harder.

“Hello is there anyone in there we don’t know where we are.”  Jongin yells.

“Yeah my name is Kyungsoo and-“ I am cut off by the door swinging open and someone suddenly hugging me

“Kyungsoo it really is you!” The person hugging me says ‘Wait a minute I recognise that deep voice it can’t be’ I quickly get out of the hug and look up at the person standing in front of me

“Chanyeol?” I say hesitantly.

“Yes Kyungsoo it’s me Chanyeol, god I can’t believe you’re here how did you get here?”

“Wow I can’t believe it’s actually you, you’re still as tall as ever I see.”

“And you’re still as tiny as I remember.” He says laughing a bit as I hit him. Then he looks back in the house and he calls someone.

“It’s all good I know him.” Then I look into the house and see someone walking out. I look over to Jongin and I see his eyes widen.

“Baekhyun?” He asks the person who just came outside I see the other man look over to Jongin and his eyes also widen.

“Jongin? What are you doing here?”

“I should be asking you the same question, you know how worried everyone was about you.“

“I know how has everyone been?”

“Not so great actually, we rarely hang out with Minseok anymore since he turned 21 because he had to go work, and Sehun just had his heart broken for the love of his life and is taking it very hard he won’t even talk to me anymore.

“Wow I can’t believe all of that has happen since I have been gone, I guess it has been 3 years.” I look back at Chanyeol who seems to be interested in their conversation.

“Hey Chanyeol why are you here I thought you were going to the Dark side? Wait we aren’t on the dark side right now are we.” I say panicking a bit.

“No, we aren’t on the dark side or the light side I will explain in the mourning it’s getting late come inside, where it’s warmer, we have enough room for you to sleep.” Chanyeol says and we walk inside the medium sized house. I am surprised at how good it looks ‘wow they must have spent a lot of time cleaning this place up’ I think

“Since it’s late I will show you to the room you will be staying in” Chanyeol says as he starts to walk down a hallway. Then he opens the door and I see only one bed.

“Ok here is your room this was my room but now that you are here you can have it and I will just share with Baekhyun.” Chanyeol says. ‘Wait we have to share a room and share a bed’ I think getting a bit nervous.

“Okay thanks.” I hear Jongin say. As I walk in to the room and he closes the door. I sit down on the bed and look up at Jongin. I see him grab an extra blanket and pillow and lay down on the floor.

“Good night” He says and I get under the blankets on the bed.

“Night” I say as I turn out the light then I lay on my side trying to sleep but I can’t fall asleep with him being on the floor.

“Hey, are you still awake?” I ask.

“Yeah.”

“You don’t have to sleep on the floor there is enough room on the bed for the 2 of us.” I say.

“And I don’t want you to sleep on the floor it’s uncomfortable” I add. I hear some shuffling and then I feel weight on the other side of the bed I suddenly become nervous.

“Goodnight Jongin.” I say as I turn away from him.

“Hey Kyungsoo?”

“Yes?”

“Thanks.” He says and I start to blush thankfully the lights are out.

“N-no problem.” I say.

Then I lie on my back and look over at Jongin who is asleep now and I smile before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

 

 


[A/N]

So here is the next chapter because it took me so long to post up I decided to add two chapters hope you like them :)

Finally Baekhyun and Chanyeol have made there appearance yay :D

So anyways, thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented, I Love You All <3