Changed Perspective

Divided In Half

(Kyungsoo`s P.O.V.)

 

~Present Day – 20 Years Old~

 

“What’s wrong?” I hear the stranger ask me sounding a bit worried

 

“Someone’s coming, you should leave or they might see you” I say sounding a bit worried myself.

 

“Oh ok, well it was nice talking to you maybe we can meet again sometime” He says as he starts to lift his hand in the air ‘what is he doing I told him to get out of here’ I think as I sense the footsteps getting closer.

 

“By the way what’s your name?” I hear him ask.

 

“Do Kyungsoo” I say, even though I should be hurrying him off I ask him “You?”

 

“Kim Jongin” and with a snap of a finger he disappears into a cloud of dark smoke, I stare for a while in amazement before I snap back to reality and quickly start looking for some berries in the bush next to me.

 

“There you are” I hear a familiar voice come from behind me, I look up to see Suho standing there.

 

“Hey Suho” I say as I stand up “What brings you here?” I ask curiously because we were supposed to split up and look for different ingredient’s.

 

“I finished collecting my supply’s and thought I could come over here and help you finish with yours” He says.

 

“I see, well I am pretty much done we can head back now” I suggest.

 

“Sure, any ways why are you over here I thought you were looking for apples?” He says as we start walking back to the village.

 

“Oh well, I had gotten enough apples so I decided to go look for some fresh berries”

 

“Okay, did you find any?” he asks ‘Dang it Suho you ask a lot of questions’ I think to myself as I answer his question.

 

“No there weren’t any there”

 

“I see” He doesn’t seem to believe me ‘Of course not Kyungsoo are you stupid that was an obvious lie, when you can sense everything from trees growing, plant’s withering and even someone just standing on the earth. Stupid, stupid, Do Kyungsoo how could you be so stupid’ I think to myself hoping he doesn’t point out the lie and thankfully he doesn’t.

 

As we return to the village, we bring the food to the cafeteria's kitchen. After we are done putting everything away we go to meet with our friends.

 

“Hey Chen, Lay, and Luhan what’s up” I say as I see them standing in the clearing in the middle of the forest, we like to go here to hang out and just be away from everyone else sometimes. Chen and Lay were talking and Luhan was just playing around floating things in the air with his mind.

 

“Hey” they all say when they look over to us.

 

“So what did you guys do all day?” Suho asks.

 

“There was a lighting storm coming our way so I had to make it disappear, Lay healed a birds broken wing, and Luhan I don’t know what Luhan did” Chen says.

 

“I was just wandering along the river and skipping some stones” Luhan says.

 

“You were by the river again you sure go there a lot?” Suho says questioningly.

 

“Well I like to go there to think and practice my ability” Luhan says but I notice the sparkle in his eyes when he speaks of the river ‘Is the river that important to him’ I think “Any ways what did you guys do today?”

 

“Oh we had to go gather some food for the village” I say as Suho walks over to Lay and Chen.

 

“Oh so does that mean we get to eat your cooking soon Kyungsoo” Luhan says eagerly.

 

“Yeah, I might make something”

 

“Yeah!” Luhan yells and starts spinning around in circles “Kyungsoo’s food is the best”

 

‘God how is this guy older than me by 3 years’ I think.

 

As I was talking to Luhan, Suho was over talking with Lay and Chen. When he is done talking he turns towards me and Luhan and says,

 

“Hey, Lay, Chen and I are going to head back don’t stay out to late you two.” He waves us goodbye and we wave back as they disappear into the forest. As I am talking with Luhan my mind drifts off to the stranger I met today ‘Kim Jongin so that’s his name I wonder if I will ever see him again’ I quickly snap out of my trance as I hear someone calling my name.

 

“Hey Do Kyungsoo you there; you weren’t even listening to me. What were you thinking about?” Luhan asks teasingly.

 

“N-Nothing, I just spaced out that’s all” I say cursing to myself that I stuttered and of course Luhan noticed.

 

“And that’s why you’re stuttering. Come on you can tell me what happen you meet someone new today?” Luhan ask ‘sometimes it’s scary how accurate his guesses can be’ I stare at him for a little bit contemplating telling him or not. Luhan is my best friend out of everyone in the light village I usually tell him everything, but this is big ‘what if he doesn’t approve of me talking to someone from the dark village’.

 

As I am contemplating to tell him or not he says,

 

“Kyungsoo you can trust me no matter what it is I won’t disapprove of it” He says ‘I swear can he read my mind’ I shake my head and decide to tell him what had happened this morning in the forest...

 

“So then I heard someone coming and I told him to go and he just went poof, I mean literally he was there one second and gone the next, and that was when Suho came and we returned back to the village.” I finish my story and look at Luhan expecting to see shock and horror from the fact of me meeting a Dark, but when I look at him he looks shocked for sure but not in a horrified way but In a I can’t believe it way.

 

“Really?” Luhan asks.

 

“Yes really I met someone from the dark village today his name was Kim Jongin” I repeat.

 

“Wow, that’s so awesome” Luhan says excitingly. ‘Awesome shouldn’t he be mad at me for even talking to him’ I think

 

“Why aren’t you mad were not supposed to talk to darks remember” I say looking at Luhan curiously.

 

“No I’m happy” he says smiling.

 

“Why are you happy?” I ask

 

“Because now I’m not the only one that knows that not all darks are evil” It takes me awhile to register what he meant by that sentence but then I got it.

 

“Wait, Luhan are you telling me you have met someone from the Dark side before” I ask and he nods.

 

“Yeah I met him at the river when I was 14 and we kind of have been hanging out ever since” Luhan says smiling shyly.

 

“Oh so that’s why you are always at the river wow I never would have guessed.” I say “Well this is funny that we both have good experiences with the Dark side” I say laughing a bit at that fact. “It makes you wonder if everything we’ve been taught in our life has been wrong, maybe not all the people on the dark are as bad as they say?” I say wondering out load.

 

“Yeah” Luhan says “Really makes you rethink everything, doesn’t it”

 

We sit and talk for a bit and Luhan tells me how he met Oh Sehun a boy 4 years younger than himself, who changed his perspective of everything he thought was good and bad. When he finishes his story I speak.

 

“You think I can come with you one time I want to see if he may know Kim Jongin” I ask

 

“Yeah maybe, but let me ask him first and I will tell you what’s going on after that” Luhan says smiling as we start heading back to the village.

 

‘I want to see you again Kim Jongin’ I think to myself as we arrive at the village.

 

 

 


[A/N]

And here is the 3rd chapter I hope you like it.

I have decided that the next chapter is going to be about HunHan's back story on how they met.

So any ways Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented on this story, I Love You All <3