Decisions

Divided In Half

[A/N]

I am so sorry for the long wait there were problems with my laptop and then i couldn't get my train of thought back on the story but i finally got the next chapter done. Again sorry to everyone who is subscribed to this story and has been waiting.

There will be a few P.O.V.'s in this chapter.


 

 

(Kyungsoo’s P.O.V.)

 

~Present Day - 20 Years Old ~

 

It’s the next day and I am waiting at the river where Jongin and I said we would meet. I am a bit nervous since I just realised my feelings for him yesterday and I don’t know what to do since he’s a guy and I’m a guy, I don’t even know if he likes guys.

“Ahh... I don’t know what to do”

“Don’t know what to do about what?” I hear someone ask suddenly and I jump almost falling before catching myself. I look behind me to see that Jongin is there.

“Can you stop doing that please?” I ask as he laughs a bit ‘It’s not funny’ I think

“Sorry” He says “Anyways what were you talking about?” I can feel my face getting a bit hot as I think about what I was thinking before ‘I can’t tell him I like him’

“Nothing” I say quickly.

“Nothing?” Jongin asks curiously “Now you’re making me more curious”

“Really it’s nothing anyway why did you and Sehun leave so early yesterday?” I ask trying to change the subject. Thankfully it works but Jongin looks troubled at the question I become a bit worried.

“Is something wrong Jongin?” I ask worried.

“Nothing, It’s not my place to say” He says ‘What does that mean does it have to do with Sehun?’

“Is something wrong with Sehun?” I ask

“I can’t say anything it’s not my place” Jongin repeats.

“Come on Jongin it’s just me I won’t tell anyone and I want to know what’s going on with my best friends crush.” I quickly cover my mouth did I just say that ‘God Kyungsoo keep your mouth shut’ I think to myself then look at Jongin who looks surprised.

“Your friend likes Sehun but I thought he just thought of him as a younger brother, from what I seen yesterday”

“Yeah…” I say “I talked to him yesterday and he kind of…” I pause ‘I guess it’s alright to tell him’

"Realized his feelings for Sehun. But you cannot tell anyone I told you this please Jongin, especially Sehun” He nods and I sigh in relief.

“So why does it matter what goes on with Sehun then?” Jongin asks.

“Well… Luhan is the kind of person to worry a lot about his friends and he usually keeps it inside and doesn’t tell you about his worry’s and then when something happens he tends to blame himself for everything even if he had nothing to do with it.” I say “So I want to know what’s going on so if Luhan ever starts worrying for no reason I can try to calm him down by telling him it’s not his fault because recently he has been opening up to me”

“I see but like I said I can’t say because it would be Sehun’s decision to tell you, Sorry” Jongin says sounding a bit sad.

“It’s okay Jongin I understand, you’re a good friend you know that” I say smiling at him and he looks at me and smiles as well

“Thanks” He says smiling even brighter

“Beautiful” I say staring at Jongin’s smile

“What?” Jongin says snapping me from my trance ‘Did I just say that out load, Shoot”

“Nothing, I didn’t say anyth…” I say but I am interrupted buy the feeling of someone coming to the river “Hide” I say quickly as we hid behind a bush ‘who’s coming to the river’ I think

“What’s going on” Jongin asks and I put my figure over my lips to tell him to be quiet. I see someone come to the river from the light side and I see its Luhan ‘Is he here to see Sehun, does that mean he has made his decision’ I think to myself and then I see Sehun walk to the river ‘please make the right decision Luhan, please’


 

 

(Sehun’s P.O.V.)

 

~Present Day - 19 Years Old ~

 

I walk to the river to meet with Luhan like we do almost every day. When I get there Luhan is standing there on the other side of the river. I smile just seeing him makes me happy and it helps me make it through my rough home life. I quickly start to head over to Luhan but as I am crossing the river my smile disappears Luhan isn’t his usual happy self he isn’t even looking at me.

“Luhan is something wrong?” I ask worried but Luhan just continues to look at the ground. ”Luhan?” I ask again even more worried now as I reach for his arm but he flinches away “Luhan what’s wrong you’re really worrying me?” Luhan then finally looks up to me and his eyes are a bit red ‘has he been crying, why?’ I think

“Luhan?” I say as I try to reach for him again.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Luhan yells suddenly

“What why what’s going on did something happen?” I ask

“I-I can’t see you anymore” He says suddenly ‘No’ I think

“Why?” I ask “Why? Luhan, why can’t you see me anymore nothing’s wrong I’m fine you’re fine everything is okay” I say trying to talk some sense into him.

“Yeah bu-but it’s not going to be that way forever I-I just can’t have anyone find out and you getting hurt Sehun, I just can’t let that happen” he says and I can see he is holding back his tears.

“You don’t seem like you want to leave, and you can’t leave” I say

“Why?” He says “I have to leave and you can’t stop me this time I am going to go back to the village and you to yours and ne…”

“NO, you can’t leave” I yell

“WHY?” he yells “give me one good reason”

“Because… cause…”

“Because why Sehun? I need to leave you now so you’ll be safe instead of us always being in danger every time we come here. I’m sorry Sehun but you should go home and never come back here” He says before turning his back to me and starting to walk away.

“STOP… YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME LUHAN” I yell “I LOVE YOU LUHAN you can’t leave because I love you” He stops for a second but then continues walking away. “Luhan, why? I love you Luhan why do you have to leave me?” I ask as I fall to my knees and start crying.


 

 

(Luhan’s P.O.V.)

 

~Present Day - 23 Years Old ~

 

“I LOVE YOU LUHAN you can’t leave because I love you”

“Why?” I say as I slump next to a tree “Why? Did he have to say that?” I let the tears in my eyes go and I start to cry. I sit there for a while before I hear someone coming I quickly wipe my eyes and try to fix myself up.

“Luhan, you there?” I hear them ask.

“Yeah, I’m here is that you Kyungsoo?” I ask and then I see Kyungsoo come from around some trees.

“You’ve been crying haven’t you?” Kyungsoo asks right away.

“No I-I’m fine” I say smiling.

“Luhan don’t lie to me I can tell just by looking at you, your eyes are red and watering and you sleeves are damp.” Kyungsoo says and I know I can’t hide it from him.

“Fine whatever Kyungsoo can you just leave me alone for a bit, I don’t want to talk to anyone right now” I say as I sit back down by the tree.

“Is it about Sehun?” Kyungsoo suddenly asks.

“How..?” I ask surprised

“I kind of overheard what happened at the river” Kyungsoo says

“You were there…” I say “I just can’t take it Kyungsoo I don’t know if what I did was right, I feel that it was the right thing to do to keep him safe but my heart wants me to go back and tell him I love him too.”

“Why did you do it?” Kyungsoo asks

“I would rather him be safe then in danger every time he sees me, I don’t want to cause him to get hurt” I say. We sit there for a while in silence.

“Kyungsoo did I do the right thing?” I ask.

“I don’t know Luhan, I don’t know that’s up to you I guess” He says and then stands up “Okay let’s go back to the village and tidy you up before you go home” He says smiling.

“Okay” I say forcing a small smile.


 

 

(Jongin’s P.O.V.)

 

~Present Day - 19 Years Old ~

 

‘What just happened?’ I think to myself before I hear Kyungsoo speak.

“Jongin I need to go find Luhan I will see you tomorrow, I guess?”

“Okay sure, Bye.” I wave at him as he leaves. I slowly get up from where we were hiding and head over to Sehun who is sitting on the ground crying still.

“Sehun.” I say quietly. He looks up but then quickly looks back down and try’s to wipe away his tears.

“W-what are you doing h-here?” I here Sehun ask.

“I was hanging out with Kyungsoo and we kind of overheard what happened, are you okay?” I ask before thinking of how stupid that question was ‘God Jongin, of course he’s not okay.’

“No, why does this have to happen to me, he was the only good thing that ever happened to me and now he just left. What am I supposed to do now? God I hate everything, stupid light and dark it just doesn’t make sense, nothing makes sense to me anymore. Kai is there even a point to living anymore if life is going to be this terrible?”

“Of course there’s a reason to live, it may be hard now but things will get better don’t give up.”

“How do you know? How do you know it will get better?” Sehun asks.

“I don’t know I just believe it. I believe that things will get better.” I say.

“Whatever can we just leave?” Sehun stands up and starts to head back to the village. I get up and follow him back to the village.


 

 

(Kris’ P.O.V.)

 

~Present Day - 22 Years Old ~

 

“Kris?”

“Yes?”

“Do you ever think there will be a time when dark or light don’t matter?’ I look over at the boy lying on my arm looking up at me.

“I don’t know, but why are you asking this all of a sudden?”

“I was just curious that’s all.”

“What’s wrong Tao?” Tao sits up and looks back at me.

“It’s just I wish we could be closer when we are outside and not have to hide our feelings. I mean I know your allowed to be with whoever you want guy or girl but we can’t even hold hands when were outside we can’t show any feelings and it makes me sad.” I sit up and was about to say something before I hear the door slam shut.

“Tao hold on one minute I need to go see what that was?”

“Okay.”

I leave my room and head to the living room and see Sehun.

“Hey Sehun, what’s up are you okay?” Sehun just walks past me without answering and I follow him.

“Hey what’s up?”

“Can you just leave me alone I don’t want to talk to anyone right now?”

“Okay, but are you sure you don’t want to talk”

“Yeah, but thanks.” He says before he shuts the door to his room in the basement. I walk back to my room where Tao is.

“What happened?” Tao asks as I enter the room.

“I don’t know something must have happened to Sehun he seems upset.”

“I hope he’s okay.”

“Yeah, me too.”


 

 

(Suho’s P.O.V.)

 

~Present Day - 22 Years Old ~

 

“Where is he?”

“I'm sure he’ll be here soon.”

“But we were supposed to get started on the cooking half an hour go.” I say

“Don’t worry so much something probably came up.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know anyway you can leave you probably have patients to take care of.”

“Okay, but stop worrying so much, okay?” Lay says giving me a peck on the cheek.

“Okay.” I say.

"Bye.” Lay says waving to me as he leaves.

“Bye.” I say waving back at him.

“Now where do I get started” I put on my apron as I get ready to prep to make dinner tonight. Right as I am about to start I hear the doors to the kitchen open. When I look over to see who it is I see Kyungsoo.

“Why are you so late?” I ask him.

“Sorry, something happened and I was a little busy with that, sorry for being late.”

I sigh “It’s okay, things happen and you’re here now so let’s get started.”

“Okay.” We start prepping and cooking for the dinner tonight, I start washing the potatoes.

“So what exactly happened that you came here 40 minutes late?” I ask.

“Just something’s that’s all.”

“Kyungsoo, why can’t you tell me? You already lied to me a few days ago and now you can’t tell me what’s going on. Do you not trust me anymore?” I say feeling a bit hurt.

“I’m sorry, it’s not that I didn’t want to tell you the truth and I do trust you, I just didn’t want you to get mad that’s all.”

“You know I wouldn’t get mad at you Kyungsoo, we have been friends forever and I couldn’t get mad at you.”

“Yeah I know I’m sorry.”

“Okay then so what happened today?”

“Well…”

“Well…” I repeat. “Go on.”

“It’s just I went to the river today to meet someone.”

“You went to the river?”

“Yeah I met someone a while back and that’s where we met up.”

“Met someone, but why would you have to meet at the river?” I ask. ‘Met at the river but why the river is by the dark why there… Wait he couldn’t have.’

“Kyungsoo is the person you met someone from the dark side?” Kyungsoo nods slowly.

“Yes… please don’t be mad.”

“I’m not mad, just surprised and a little worried. How could you hang out with someone from the other side they are dangerous people. ”

“Suho he isn’t bad though he is nice.”

“Are you sure Kyungsoo it’s just I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Yes he is very nice” Kyungsoo says smiling. ‘Oh so that’s how it is.’ I think smiling a bit.

“You like them don’t you?” I say teasingly

“What?”

“I said you like the person from the dark don’t you? I can see it all over your face smiling while you talk about them.”

“His name is Jongin.” Kyungsoo says suddenly ‘Wait he?’

“They’re a guy so now you like someone from the dark and he’s also a guy. Kyungsoo please be careful you know the rules, and I just don’t want you being sent away.”

“Yeah I know, I will be very careful.”

“Okay now what else happened?”

“Can I tell you later we have to get this finished and it’s going to be a long story?”

“Okay Kyungsoo but I am holding you to what you said, you better tell me later.” I say.

“Yeah, yeah I will.” Kyungsoo says and then we continue working on the food for dinner.


 

 

(Kyungsoo’s P.O.V.)

 

~A few hours later~

 

“So that’s what happened today.” I say to Suho finishing the story of what happened today.

“Wow, is Luhan okay?” Suho asks.

“I don’t know he doesn’t seem to be, he didn’t ever come to dinner and I am worried about him.”

“Yeah maybe we should go see him now?” Suho suggests.

“Yeah, I think we should.” We walk from the cafeteria to Luhan’s house which is about 20 minutes away. When we arrive Suho knocks on the door and Luhan’s mother answers.

“Oh hello what are you boys doing here?”

“Hi we came by to see Luhan is he here right now?”

“Yes he is in his room please come in.” She says smiling. We step inside and head to Luhan’s room. When we get there Suho knocks on his door before opening it.

“Hey Luhan, we came by to see if you were okay.” Suho says. When the door is opened I see Luhan lying on his bed with his head face down in his pillow.

“Luhan, why didn’t you come to dinner?” I ask but Luhan doesn’t answer.

“Come on Luhan talk to us.” Suho says.

“I don’t want to talk to anyone right now.” Luhan says muffled by his pillow.

“Luhan you want to come for a walk with us so we can talk for a bit?” Suho asks Luhan. Luhan gets up and sits up on his bed.

“You told Suho?” I look down feeling sorry but I know it was the right thing to do since Suho is kind of the one who takes care of us all.

“I’m sorry but I can’t lie to Suho.”

“It’s okay.”

“Okay, so let’s go shall we?” Suho grabs Luhan’s arm and brings him out of the room as they leave the front door I grab Luhan’s jacket and say by to his parents then follow them to a little hid out we have in the village, which is a small building no one uses. When we get there Suho sits on the small couch sitting Luhan next to him and I give Luhan his jacket and sit in the lawn chair.

“So are you alright, I heard about what happened today and it seems like it wasn’t that great of a day.” Luhan just shakes his head.

“I understand why you did it, but are you sure you can just ignore what your heart is telling you. We all have troubles, Lay and I always have the worry of being caught, and I used to want to leave him for the same worries as you. But then I realized that you can’t make the decision alone the other person should have some say, and Luhan, he was willing to be in danger just to be with you doesn’t that say a lot to what you meant to him.” Luhan is just sitting there listening to what Suho is saying with no emotions and nodding.

“Luhan come to the river with me tomorrow and we will wait to see if Sehun shows up, Okay?” I say but Luhan just nods and then gets up and leaves.

“I hope he will be alright.” I hear Suho say.

“Yeah, me too.” Me and Suho get up decide to each head home for the night, it’s going to be a long day tomorrow.

 

 


[A/N]

I know it took me forever to get this up (Sorry about that!) but here is my next chapter. Hope you all like it :)

I have 52 subscribers now and I am happy thank you all for subscribing and thanks to you who comment as well :D I Love You All <3