Meeting Again And Realizations

Divided In Half

(Kyungsoo’s P.O.V.)

 

~Present Day - 20 Years Old ~

 

I wake up in the morning and stretch out my arms and legs cause there a bit stiff from when I was sleeping. It’s been 2 days since I’ve seen the stranger in the forest named Kim Jongin ‘I wonder if Luhan has talked to his dark friend yet’ I think as I get up and head to the kitchen. When I get there I see my mom making some breakfast.

 

“Morning Mom” I say as I sit at the table “It smells good”

 

“Morning Son did you have a good sleep” She asks.

 

“Yes I slept well” I say as she finishes with the breakfast, puts it on a plate and places it in front of me.

 

“Here you go son some of my specialty pancakes” She says.

 

“Thanks mom” I say as I start to eat the pancakes. When I finish I excuse myself from the table and head back to my room to change, when I am done changing I head out to help out at the cafeteria. When I get there Suho is already there and he is cutting the vegetables.

 

“Hello Suho, you’re here early” I say as I head over and grab some vegetables and start cutting them.

 

“Oh, hello Kyungsoo I just woke up early and decided I would come help out a little earlier than usual” He says.

 

“I see, couldn’t sleep?” I ask and he looks at me but as he looked at me he cut his finger “Ouch” He says and I look at his finger and there is blood a lot of blood.

 

“One second I will go get Lay just wrap it with a towel while you’re waiting” I say and he nods, I quickly head out of the cafeteria kitchen and head to the clinic where Lay would be. When I get there I push the door open and quickly walk past the receptionist who tries to stop me but I push past her. I get to the end of the hall which is Lay’s room and open the door I see Lay with another patient and Lay looks at me questioningly, before he sees my worried look.

 

“What’s wrong?” He says as he stands up from his chair. “S-Suho” I say out of breath a little.

 

“What happened to Suho” He asks worriedly now.

 

“He cut his finger pretty badly in the kitchen there was a lot of blood” I say and Lay quickly grabs some supplies and says sorry to his patient as he heads out the door. I bow to the patient to apologize and quickly head after Lay who is walking pretty fast. When we arrive at the cafeteria, I see Suho sitting on a chair with a towel wrapped around his hand he looks at Lay and then at me.

 

“Thanks Kyungsoo but it’s not that bad I could have just gone to Lay myself” He says as Lay walks over to Suho and kneels down on the ground “Let me see how bad it is” Lay says as he takes the towel off of Suho’s hand. There’s a lot of blood ‘He must have cut it pretty bad’ Lay looks at the cut and places his hand over Suho’s cut finger and then a green light comes out of his hand, Suho wince’s a bit but then calms down. 'I am always amazed by Lay’s power of healing' I think.

 

Lay finishes healing Suho and there is a bit of a cut there still ‘it must have been really deep if there is still something there after Lay healed it’ I think.

 

“It’s in a tricky spot and it was pretty deep so this is as much as I can heel it so you have to still wear a bandage so it doesn’t get infected” Lay says as he grabs in his bag and brings out a bandage and wraps it around Suho’s finger.

 

“Thanks Lay” Suho says smiling “You’re always so serious when it comes to your healing its cute” Lay blushes a bit and smiles

 

“Now be more careful okay” Lay says.

 

“Okay I will sorry for worrying you” Suho says happily as he grabs Lay’s head and kisses him on the forehead. “Now go back to your work so you can help other people”

 

“Okay I will see you later then” Lay says shyly as he stands up.

 

“Of course, we have date tonight” Suho says as he gets up from the chair.

 

“Okay see you” Lay says as he walks past me and back to the clinic.

 

“How long have you and Lay been together for again” I say as I head over to clean up the mess in the kitchen.

 

“Since we were 18 so about 4 years now” Suho says as he helps me clean.

 

“Have you both still not told your parents?” I ask and Suho sighs.

 

“Kyungsoo you know we can’t tell our parents, in this village gay couples are not allowed, they are considered dark because a man is supposed to be with a female not the same gender and vice versa” Suho says sounding sad. I go over to him and pat his back.

 

“Suho don’t worry I don’t think it’s dark at all and our friends don’t either, so stop caring what others think and we will help you keep it a secret, okay” I say trying to make Suho feel better he looks at me and smiles “thanks Kyungsoo” he says and then we get back to our cleaning, when we finish cutting all the vegetables Suho says “Okay I have to go now got to meet Lay in the clearing” He says as he heads for the door.

 

“Have fun” I say waving at him and he smiles and says “Thanks Kyungsoo for today see you tomorrow” he waves then leaves as I yell “No problem”. I put all the food away and head out it’s about 5 pm now I decided to read a bit and then maybe head home. I sit on a bench and pull a book out of my bag and start reading it. I barely get a page read before I hear someone call my name.

 

“Kyungsoo” I look up to see Luhan running towards me.

 

“Hey Luhan what’s up” I say as I put my book away ‘I won’t be reading anything with Luhan here’ I think to myself and laugh a bit.

 

“Hey” He says “You want to come with me somewhere?” He asks and I look at him curiously.

 

“Where?” I ask.

 

“You’ll see it’s a surprise” He says and then grabs my hand and pulls me off the bench towards the forest ‘Surprise?’ I think to myself as we get into the forest.

 

“Luhan really where are we going?” I ask again but again Luhan just replies “It’s a surprise” and I sigh as I decided to just follow him. “Ok I will go b-but can we stop r-running” I say as I am a bit out of breath.

 

“Okay” He says as we stop running “Were almost there anyways.” As we are walking I sense something that’s seems like 2 figures in the distance and I stop. Luhan notices and stops to and asks,

 

“What’s wrong Kyungsoo”

 

“There are 2 people up ahead and that’s the direction of the river” I say and Luhan smiles.

 

“So they’re there already” He says and then grabs my hand and pulls me the direction of the 2 people ‘What does he mean by that does he know who is up ahead’ as I think that we exit the forest and I look to see 2 people across the river and my heart skips a beat and I widen my eyes. One of the people across the river has rainbow hair but I barely notice him as I see the person standing next to him.

 

“Kim Jongin” I say and he looks over to me with a surprised look as well.

 

“What are you doing here” He asks.

 

“I should be asking you the same question, Luhan brought me here saying he had a sur-“ I pause and I look at Luhan who is smiling at me “-prise.” I finish.

 

“Surprise” Luhan says excitedly, I look at Luhan and then back at the 2 on the other side of the river the rainbow haired one is crossing the river now with Jongin behind him.

 

“Sehun you did it you got Jongin here” Luhan says as he runs up to Sehun and gives him a hug it was then that I noticed that both the guys from the dark were tall. I look at Jongin but he is looking at Luhan with the rainbow haired one named Sehun and laughing a bit, then I look at Sehun and I notice why he is laughing Sehun is blushing since Luhan hugged him.

 

“I didn’t know if you would have been able to get him here” Luhan says as he pulls away from Sehun who is still blushing a bit “I'm glad you could, your great Sehun” He says as he ruffles Sehun’s hair, and I see Sehun frown a bit.

 

‘Stupid Luhan, it’s so obvious he likes you and here you are treating him like a little brother, that’s got to be tough’ I think as I see Sehun smile trying to cover his frown and they start talking. I look back a Jongin who has stopped laughing and looks a bit sad for his friend. Then Jongin turns his head to look at me and we look at each other for a bit before I decide to speak.

 

“H-Hey” I say nervously and he laughs a bit.

 

“Hello nice to see you again” He says “I wasn’t expecting Sehun to know someone you knew” I nod,

 

“Nice to meet you again to, me neither Luhan told me he knew someone from the dark side but I wasn’t expecting him to know you” I say.

 

“How have you been?” Jongin asks.

 

“Good” I say “You?”

 

“Fine” He says, this is awkward we have nothing to talk about and then I remembered what he did to get out of the light forest last time we met. “So what’s your power because you just disappeared into thin air when you left the last time we met?” I ask and he smiles my heart skips a beat for the second time that day ‘his smile is beautiful’ I think.

 

“I have the power of teleportation so I can teleport anywhere I want with just a snap of my fingers” He says as he raises his hand and snaps his fingers and disappears I look around to see where he went when I suddenly hear someone speak from behind me. I jump a bit and trip and almost fall into the water I close my eyes and brace myself for the impact of the water but it never comes I open my eyes to see that Jongin is holding me in his arms and we are on the other side of the river.

 

“That was close” Jongin says as he looks down at me I feel my face become hot and I quickly get out of his arms.

 

“Thanks” I say not looking at him.

 

“No problem” He says and I look at him and he looks at me and smiles “You’re cute you know that” he says as he pats my head and looks at me. My face now probably looks like a tomato as I look away. Then I hear Luhan calling my name.

 

“Kyungsoo, where did you go you were there one minute when I looked over but then gone the next” He says and I see Sehun running behind him.

 

“Sorry had to teleport us or Kyungsoo was going to fall into the water” Kai says innocently. I look at him,

 

“I wouldn’t have almost fallen in the water if it wasn’t for you” I say to him.

 

“What did I do?” He says innocently again.

 

“You startled me” I say and he smirks “That’s for startling me the first day we met” He says. I stare at him disbelievingly “Whatever” I say and look back at Luhan who is laughing and Sehun who is smiling at his friend.

 

“What?” I ask and Luhan laughs a bit more before saying “Nothing” Then I hear Sehun start to say something and I turn to look at him.

 

“Well it’s getting late I have to get home” He says and I look at my watch ‘It’s only 7:50 pm that’s not that late’ I think and then I hear Jongin say something.

 

“That time already” He says and sighs “Well I guess we have to get going then, maybe we can meet again sometime Kyungsoo” He says and I smile

 

“Yeah” I say “We can meet hear again tomorrow?” I ask.

 

“Okay this exact spot, I’ll see you tomorrow” They both wave at us and disappear into the forest. I look at Luhan who looks a bit troubled.

 

“What’s wrong?” I ask

 

“What did Jongin mean by that time already is there something Sehun hasn’t told me?” He says sounding a bit sad at the last part.

 

“I’m sure it’s nothing but we should head back to the village” I tell Luhan and we walk back to the shallow part of the river and cross it. Then I remember that I wanted to ask Luhan what he thought about Sehun. Right before I was about to ask him a thought popped up in my head ‘Does Luhan like girls or guys? I never see him with anyone but are group of friends, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to ask’ as we are walking back to the village I stop Luhan notices I stopped so he stops to.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asks.

 

“Nothing I just wanted to talk to you that’s all” I say.

 

“Okay, what is it?” He asks, I hesitate a bit ‘this is an awkward question’ I think.

 

“Well you see I wanted to know if you liked-“ I pause “If you like guys or girls?” I ask.

 

Luhan looks a bit surprised from the question but answers,

 

“I don’t know I am not attracted to anyone in the village, and what does it mean to like someone how are you supposed to feel when you like someone?” He asks me and I think a bit.

 

“Well I guess when they do something you think it’s cute or handsome, or if you think there beautiful, or when your heart skips a beat for no reason, or if you find yourself staring at the person for no reason, or you are just happy to be with them and happy when you can just see them for one second and it would complete your day, or when you can’t stop thinking about that person even when there not around”

 

When I finish I realize that almost every one of those things I have experienced with Jongin my eyes widen at the thought ‘Do I like Jongin’ I think

 

“Oh my god” I hear Luhan say as he snaps me out of my thoughts “Kyungsoo I think I like Sehun” He says as he looks at me.

 

“Kyungsoo I can’t, I can’t like Sehun” He says panicking a bit. I look at him strangely.

 

“Why not?” I ask “Is it because he is a guy?” I ask hoping that’s not the reason because I didn’t think Luhan cared about that.

 

“No that’s not it” He says and I sigh in relief.

 

“Then what is it?” I ask.

 

“First off I don’t even know if he likes guys, second he probably doesn’t even like me like that, and thirdly he’s from the dark side and I don’t want him to get hurt by his people, it’s already hard for me to meet him because every time I am worried that someone will find out but when I tried to leave he cried and said for me not to leave and I couldn’t leave, not when he cried like that but I should have because meeting all the time is dangerous” He says with tears forming in his eyes as he falls to his knees.

 

“I don’t want him to get hurt, and me being in love with him will just make me worry even more, why Kyungsoo? Why do we have these rules of one side and another, why can’t we all just live together nothing is wrong with the dark side.” He asks me and I head over to him and kneel down beside him.

 

“I don’t know really, it doesn’t make sense. But Luhan don’t you think it would be better to stay with Sehun then you can be there for him if something happens instead of not being there” Luhan looks at me with tears in his eyes.

 

“I wish Sehun never met me” He says as he looks down at the ground “Then he would always be okay, he wouldn’t have to worry about anything to do with light and dark”

 

“You don’t mean that Luhan” I say getting angry. “You can’t mean that if you’re in love with him”

 

“But-but” Luhan stats to talk but I cut him off.

 

“Who cares Luhan, who cares if he is from the dark if you love him you can’t change that you can’t change how you feel no matter how hard you try, and if you love him don’t leave him he needs you to Luhan.” Luhan looks at me his eyes still watering a bit “Bu-“

 

“No Luhan it doesn’t matter about him being dark you’re not the only one, okay I like someone from the dark to and I think they know how to take care of themselves they don’t need us to protect them” I put my hand over my mouth and my eyes go wide ‘Did I just say I like someone from the dark but that means I like Jongin.’ I smile under my hand ‘I guess I do’ I think

 

“You like someone from the dark is it that Jongin guy” Luhan asks me, I nod and smile a bit and drop my hand from over my mouth

 

“Yeah I guess I do like Jongin” then I look at Luhan seriously “Any ways, you don’t lose Sehun just because of some stupid rule made by stupid people in the past”

 

“But I can’t” Luhan says and I sigh “Okay Luhan you do what you want I just hope you don’t make the wrong decision” I say “Now let’s get back to the village” and I offer my hand for Luhan to help him get up and he grabs it and we walk back to the village.

 

‘When you make that decision I hope that you at least don’t regret it’ I think as I look at Luhan.

 

 


[A/N]

Here are some more chapters I was on a roll so I am posting a few chapters lol hope you like them.

I think I am going to tell you what happened to Baekhyun and Chanyeol in the next chapter or the one after that not sure. But soon :)

Oh and I'm going to put more of everyone else in as well. Soon they will all be in the story more in a few chapters :D

So any ways, Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented on this story, I Love You All <3