Twenty-Second

We Are Housemate

 

(Author's POV)

Morning is coming. It's still early in the morning. 4.30 A.M. Youngjae tries to open his eyes. He surely still tired and sleepy. But he should wake up, He should go to school. so, he forced himself to wake up. "Hmm..." Youngjae finnaly opens his eyes. "Ah!" He screamed a bit as he sees Daehyun's face close to him. Ah right, we're sharing bed. He thought. Suddenly, he remembered again about tonight. Their rules about who will make the bed. "Ah I should get up now." Youngjae mumbled. Suddenly, he feels something keeps him. When he sees through his blanket, Daehyun's arm is rounding to his body. Damn it, Daehyun. Youngjae thought. 

Youngjae doesn't want get released from Daehyun's hug, honestly. But he also Doesn't want to make up bed for today. It should be Daehyun's task. It should be. Then, He forced to get released from Daehyun's arm. "If Daehyun suddenly gets up, I will be the one who should make the bed." Youngjae hissed. Well, Daehyun's hug it's not so tight. But Youngjae is the one who doesn't want to get released from Daehyun's hug. He quickly shakes his head. I won’t make the bed today. He stated in his mind, and finally can get out from Daehyun's arm. 

"Look, Jung Daehyun. your trick isn't working at all." Youngjae smirked at Daehyun that still asleep. 

"Really?" Daehyun suddenly wake up. No, Not Suddenly. He already wakes up. "You're the one who wake up late, idiot." He smirked back. 

"What? You should still asleep!" Youngjae said. 

"No, i woke up first. I thought you won’t get released from my hug." he smirked. "But at least I am not the one who should make the bed." Daehyun gets up from bed and walking outside Youngjae's room. "I want to take a bath. Be sure it's already made up when I'm back." Daehyun patted Youngjae's head and go to the bathroom that across to Youngjae's room. 

Youngjae get pissed and quickly make his bed. Ah, Jinjja that Jung Daehyun! He grumbled while making up his bed. 

(Daehyun's POV)

"Oh, I'm forgot to take my clothes." I mumbled and see around Youngjae's Bathroom. His house is kinda big. He has his personal Bathroom. I thought and start to take a bath. 

After awhile, I finish showering. I wear my towel round my waist. It's not because I want to be shirtless in front of Youungjae, I forgot to Bring my clothes to bathroom. "Youngjae, I'm coming in." I open his room's door and suddenly find him shirtless. "S--Sorry!" I close Younjae's room's door and take a breath. Well this is my first time to see him shirtless. and This is his first time to see me Shirtless as well. 

Youngjae quickly opens his door. "Sorry. get in." He said. I look at him, he already wears t-shirt. I get in to His room and takes my clothes. "I'm sorry. I forgot to Bring my clothes." i said. He smiled a bit, "Why so serious? we're boys." He said. "Oh yeah." I smiled a bit and walks away to Bathroom again. 

(Youngjae's POV)

Relax, Yoo Youngjae. He still wears towel round his waist. He just shirtless. It's fine. He's boys. Don't think anything bad about that. I try to take a breath. This is my first time to see Daehyun shirtless. and he as well. I was changing my pajama into T-Shirt. and He's coming when I'm shirtless. ah, really. You shouldn't think anything bad. You ert Youngjae. I scoffed myself. 

After awhile, Daehyun comes with complete school's uniform. "Go ahead, it's your turn." He said. I nod and take my clothes to the bathroom. I do showering and else. After awhile, I’m finish.

“Oh, Daehyun, Youngjae? You two already wake up and take a bath?” My mom asked while rubbing her eyes. Looks like she still just wakes up and wants to make us breakfast. “It’s still 5.00.” She looked at clock.

“Well, we don’t want to late.” I grinned and look at Daehyun. He’s walking out from my room with My and His backpack on his shoulder. “Oh, my bag.” I said and take my bag from Daehyun’s shoulder.

“We won’t late even we’re going at 6.30, Youngjae.” Daehyun sighed. “But you made us to wake up before 5.” He continued his sentence and sit on dining chair.

“Hmph.” I mumbled and sit beside him. “Isn’t that good if we can get up earlier?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s good.” Daehyun smirked at me and eats his breakfast. I look at him and feel pissed off. Ah Really. I grumbled.

However, Me and Daehyun never have sleepover or something before. We did go out until night, we did go to each other’s house. but the fact, I never have sleepover at his house or he at my house. So, It’s kind of weird when He suddenly sleeps beside me.

(Author’s POV)

After get their breakfast, Daehyun sits on the sofa waiting for Youngjae. He watches television. He likes morning news. Daehyun thought It’s good to know something in the morning rather than watch cartoon or anything else. Mrs. Yoo, Youngjae’s mother suddenly sits beside Daehyun.

“Good morning, ahjumma.” Daehyun bowed a bit and smile.

Mrs. Yoo smiles at Daehyun. “How your first morning here?” She asked.

“Going well.” Daehyun smiled.

“You don’t do something bad to Youngjae, do you?” Mrs. Yoo asked.

“Definitely no. How can I do something bad to him?” Daehyun raised his eyebrows. “He’s my best friend, anyway.” He said.

“Really? Only best-friend?” Mrs. Yoo smirked at Daehyun. She already knows about Daehyun and Youngjae, anyway. “I’m not cursing you or something. A Love is a love, anyway.” She said.

Daehyun coughed. “I know what you mean, Mrs. I won’t do anything bad to him.”

“Good then. I believe you.” She smiled and watches TV as well.

About few minutes, Youngjae comes with his bag on his shoulder. “Dae, Let’s go.” He said and start taking on his shoes. Daehyun nods and take his bag and his shoes. “Bye, mom.” Youngjae said and open front door. His umma smiles at them. “Be careful.” She said before the two go away from home.

(Youngjae’s POV)

“It’s already fall.” I said while admiring falling leaves. The color has changes. Now it’s all yellow, light brown, brown, and kind of that. The wind blows as usual but now it blows fast enough. “Everyone should be surprised when see you back.” I chuckled and look at him.

“Oh? They won’t.” Daehyun smirked.

“Why?” I confused.

“Well, everybody knows I won’t go, idiot.” Daehyun knocked my forehead slowly.

“Yah, Jung Daehyun! How dare you don’t tell me about that?!” I shouted at Daehyun. Well, I’m a bit pissed off. Uh. The one who worrying him the most is me—How could he doesn’t say a thing to me! I grumbled and start punching Daehyun’s back.

“Stop it—Stop it!” Daehyun tries to stop my hands while he’s still laughing. I won’t stop! That laugh of Joy after teased me—No sorry for him! I grumbled again in my mind. Then, he suddenly cups my face and kiss me slightly. “Ok, Ok, I’m sorry. That kiss for my apologize. Let’s go!” He said and holds my hand.

My face is turning into red. “Huh. Babo.” I said and walk after him. Anyway, this first morning isn’t that bad! I secretly smile.