Epilogue

We Are Housemate

3 years later—

“My Clothes?” Youngjae asked.

“Check.” Daehyun looks around and nods.

“Your?”

“Already here.”

“Your stuffs such as hand phone, charger, PSP, and anything else?”

“Check. Yours are already there too. Well Youngaje, It’s already 5 times we checked our luggage and that’s all just in their place.” Daehyun sighed and start to zip the luggage.

Youngjae chuckles as he looks at Daehyun. His mind suddenly flew to 2 years ago. Daehyun was moving to Busan to help his dad’s work there. He should cancels a year of college while Youngjae already on his first and second semester.

And now, Youngjae gets his holiday while he’s moving to his third semester. He decides to have holiday at Busan, Daehyun’s workplace. Unfortunately, Daehyun allowed by his parent to continue his study at Seoul, with Youngjae.

“Why are you chuckling?” Daehyun raised his eyebrows as he looks at his boyfriend is chuckling.

“Nope. I just remembered about two-three years ago.” Youngjae smiled slightly. “You were getting coma, I was really worried that time.” Youngjae sighed.

Daehyun sits next to Youngjae and pats Youngjae’s head. “You’ll not move on if you just think about past. Now, I’m ok, I’m by your side and always be. I’m moving to Seoul now, right?” Daehyun asked.

Youngjae nods. “Yeah~” He smiles. “I wonder how our life will be going.”

Daehyun chuckles. “Everything will be ok since I’m your partner. Your husband soon-to-be~”

“What’s that?” Youngjae laughs as Daehyun encourage him. “You’ll always love me, right?” Youngjae stops his laugh and look straight at Daehyun.

Daehyun blinks and looks back at Youngjae. “Sure.”

“Say it?”

“I – Love – You.” Daehyun pecks Youngjae’s lips after said it.

Youngjae blushes. “You won’t leave me, right?”

Daehyun smiles and give his warm hug. “I won’t, babo.”


- The end -