Chapter 2

Hidden Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Seunghyun sat in his car not going anywhere for a long period of time. Even long after Se7en was gone.

 "These next couple months are gonna be hard..." He mumbled to himself as he leaned back in his seat. "It's hard enough as it is to not show him how I really feel. But it's going to be even harder now that we're going to see each other almost everyday!" Seunghyun sighed and leaned his forehead against the steering wheel. He remained in that position until his phone went off. He lifted his head and answered it.

 "Are you coming?" Said Dongwook on the other side. Seunghyun smiled. Even as hard as it was going to be for him to be around Se7en for the next couple months, he was going to enjoy it.

 "I'm coming, calm down." He said with a light laugh. He hears Dongwook laugh also.

 "Alright. I'll see you in a few." He says.

 "See you in a few." Seunghyun replied. He hangs up and places his phone back in the pocket of his jeans. He starts his car and begins driving towards the older man's house.

  With the horrible traffic on the roads, it took about twenty minutes until he finally pulled up at Dongwook's house. Seunghyun shut off the car and took a deep breath before he got out and walked up to the front door. He knocked and stood there for a minute until it opened and revealed a casually dressed Se7en.

 "Finally!" He says. Seunghyun chuckled and steped inside the open door and removed his shoes.

 "Hey don't blame me. Blame the traffic." He says. Dongwook smiled and rolled his eyes playfully at the young rapper. The two walked inside Dongwook's large house and into the kitchen where there was food waiting along with two glasses of specially imported wine. Se7en picked up both glasses of wine and handed one to Seunghyun.

 "A toast to our first duet." He says with a smile. Seunghyun returned the smile.

 "Cheers." He says as they clink their glasses together.

 "Cheers." Dongwook repeats. They both took a drink of their wine and sat down at the table with the plates of food the older singer had prepared for them.

 After they finished eating the delicious food, they walked over to the living room with their glasses of wine and sat down on the couch.

 "How about we work on the song for a little bit?" Dongwook suggested. T.O.P nodded and put his glass down on the coffee table in front of them.

 

  For hours, they worked and tried to come up with an idea for the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter