Chapter 6

Hidden Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Dong Wook! YA!" Seunghyun shouted as he ran after him.

   When he finally managed to catch up he grabbed onto Se7en's arm and spun him around so they faced each other. Seunghyun's grip went slack as he noticed the heartbroken look on his hyung's face.

   "WHAT? WHAT SEUNGHYUN?" Screamed the handsome man into his face as hot tears started to roll down his face.

   Seunghyun stayed there rooted to the spot, eyes wide and mouth open, so shocked that he didn't know how to continue. As time passed quickly Dong Wook started pulling his arm away from the rappers grip. T.O.P finally came to his senses and tightened his grip quickly so that he wouldn't escape.

  "D-Dong Wook? W-Why are you crying?" Asked the completly confused rapper.

  "I hate you! I hate you Seunghyun! How could you?!" Shouted Dong Wook as he struggled to be let lose. As he kept struggling he eventually let his fists fly toward Seunghyun's chest. Hit after hit he just kept hitting the younger man as more tears rolled down his face and eventually sobs started ripping from his throat.

 "WHY SEUNGHYUN? WHY?" A distressed Se7en kept shouting. T.O.P just let his hyung relieve his anger on him, still not understanding why he hated him and why he was crying so damn hard.

  "WHY ARE YOU SILENT SEUNGHUN? DO I MEAN THAT LITTLE TO YOU? DO YOU NOT CARE THAT I LOVE YOU SO ING MUCH?!"    Se7en said as he couldn't contain what he was feeling any longer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter