Chapter 5

Hidden Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  T.O.P found it hard to focus on writing the lyrics as his thoughts were horribly clouded. His leader had just confessed his feelings to him that he did not return at all. How was he going to be able to let Jiyong down easy without ruining their friendship? Without making things awkward for the group?! Without finishing them?! There was just no way!

 "Seunghyun?" Se7en says as he looks at the younger rapper. Seunghyun quickly snapped out of his daze and looked to his hyung.

 "Yeah?" Seunghyun replies. Dongwook looks at him curious.

 "Are you alright?" He asks both curious and concerned as the younger man had hardly said anything at all since they had seen Jiyong earlier.

"Yeah! Yeah I'm fine!" Seunghyun lies hoping Dongwook wouldn't notice. Dongwook raises and eyebrow and was about to speak until there was a knock at the studio door.

 "Come in!" Seunghyun says relieved that Se7en wouldn't be able to ask anything more at the moment. The door opens and in walks a spazy as always PSY and a quiet Tablo following behind.

 "Hey! Se7en and T-O-P! Heard you guys are working on a song together!" PSY says in his usual happy tone. Dongwook laughs and put his arm around Seunghyun's shoulders.

 "That's right!" He says. Seunghyun smiles as well and puts his arm around his hyung's shoulders.

  "Right now we're trying to figure out the lyrics. Teddy already got the music for us thankfully." He says. PSY smiles and clasps his hands together enthusiastically while Tablo just gives Seunghyun and Dongwook a bright silent smile. PSY turns and looks at him.

  "Don't say to many things at on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter