Chapter 3

Hidden Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Seunghyun groaned out loud as he shifted his body on the couch,where he was currently sleeping, to get into a more comfortable position. As he scratched his nose because he was slowly starting to wake up he smelled a delicious scent coming from somwhere around him.

 "Wookie?" Came tumbling out of his lips as he sat up and stretched with his eyes closed until he heard a satisfying pop come from his back. When he opended his eyes after stretching he slowly got up and walked toward where the smell was coming from. To his surprise he followed the scent to a big kitchen that was currently occupied by his older hyung, Se7en.

  "Oh, you're up." Said Dongwook as he glaced at the younger man when he heard the shuffling of feet coming from behind him.

   "What are you doing hyung?" Asked T.O.P as he rubbed his eyes and gave a little yawn.

   "Making pancakes." Was all the singer said as he flipped a pancake in the pan over onto its other side. He glanced back at Seunghyun and nodded his head to a seat at the table while smiling.

  "Sit down, this is the last one im making." He said before turning back to his task at hand.

  Seunghyun was shocked to say the least. Here was his hyung, the guy he's been in love with for the longest time who was known for his charisma, in an apron making breakfast for the two. It was actually a very cute sight for the rapper. When he sat down all he did was stare at the man as he finished making the pancake and slipped it onto a plate stacked with many other hotcakes.

 Se7en turned around and walked over to Seunghyun and set the plate of pancakes on the table and after setting it down he stood there with his hands on his waist and stared at his accomplishment proudly.

 "Help yourself Hyun." Stated Dongwook as he sat down across him.

 Seunghyun finally took his eyes of the attractive man and looked down at the table to see it filled with food. A big bowl of cut up fresh fruit with an assortment of different syrups. A basket full of muffins and a small pot of oatmeal. Even a pan with scrambled eggs and some sausage was there to take. T.O.P's mouth was slightly open as he looked back up to his hyung. He didn't even notice the new nickname Dongwook had given him, he was so surprised to see that Se7en could actually cook so much food. He could have sworn the food they had last night was ordered since it was so good. 

 "Did you make all this by yourself?" He asked in disbelief.

 "Well duh, it didn't just fall from the sky Hyun." Replied Dongwook as he rolled his eyes jokingly and reached for a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter