Chapter 4

Hidden Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Se7en and Seunghyun drove in silence to YG. Occasionaly one would glance at the other but neither of them spoke a single word. "Should I say something?" Thought Seunghyun to himself. "It's such a comfortable silence that I don't want to risk saying something that will ruin it."

 T.O.P looked up from his lap to see that they had arrived at their work place. "Already?" He said out loud, shocked to see the familiar  huge building in front of him.

 "Yeah, you were too busy day dreaming to realise we made it." Replied Dongwook as he pinched Seunghyun's cheek and unbuckled the younger man's seat belt.

 Seunghyun watched the singer unbuckle himself then get out of the car and walk around to open the door for him.

  "Come on Seunghyunnie, get with the program!" Exclaimed Se7en playfully with hidden worry. "You've been out of it since we left the house. Are you ok?"

  "Sorry hyung. I just have a lot on my mind right now but I'm fine." Apologised the rapper. "Pull yourself together Seunghyun! Stop making him worry over you!" He scolded himself.

  "Ok then." Said Dongwook not believing him at all but chose to ignore it for now. "Lets go in so we can meet with Teddy and finally get that song started!" Se7en said happily as he latched onto the younger man's arm and dragged him inside the company.

  As they walked to the one of the many recording studios where they would meet Teddy, trainees and other artists passed by them and greeted them as they came upon each other.

 Once they reached the studio Se7en let go of T.O.P's arm and opened the door to find and greet the retired artist.

 "You guys ready to get some stuff done?" Asked the producer.

 "Yes hyung, we're pumped to get some music flowing!" Shouted Dongwook enthusiastically for the two.

 The old rapper only chuckled at Se7en's enthusiasm as he got up from his seat and to the soundboard to show them a small demo of what he had come up with.

 "Never let the party stop. Never let the party stop."  Came out a feminin almost robotic noise from the speakers around them. A jumble of sounds joined the voice with a major up beat sound.

 "Wow hyung! It has an awesome sound to it!" Dongwook praised.

 "Thanks. I got the beats and the basic sound of the song so all you two need to do is come up with the lyrics." Said Teddy as he turned it off and faced the two young men.

 "Leave it to us Teddy hyung, we got this." Confidently stated T.O.P as he wrapped an arm around Se7en's shoulders to emphasize their potential for amazing team work. Dongwook caught along and wrapped an arm around the taller man's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter