Chapter 1

Hidden Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   In the distance a cell phone could be heard, going off and off without a chance of sounding like it was going to stop anytime soon. "Ugh." Came a deep groan from a pile of blankets in the center of a king sized bed. "Aish what now?" Thought a dark haired man with handsome features better known to the kpop world as T.O.P. "Why in the hell are they bothering me on my day off?" Said the man out loud as he sat up in his bed while rubbing his eyes from the sleepiness.

   "Today I'm Choi Seunghyun, don't they know that?" Seunghyun thought to himself while he forced his legs to get out of his warm bed and drag his body over to a small table nearby that currently has his wallet on it along with his cell phone and car keys.

  "What?" He snapped as he picked up the phone.

  "Well well" Answered a high voice that could only belong to one person. YG. His almighty boss. "What have you been doing all morning that was somehow important enough to ignore my calls?"

   "" Seunghyun cursed to himself quietly "I-I'm sorry sajangnim, I was in a deep sleep." Was the only reply he could give his elder.

   "That must have been a pretty deep sleep then because I along with some of your bandmates have been calling you all morning." Said YG shortly. "I'll let it slide this time because it's the first time and it was your day off. Although I hope this isn't something that will be repeated." He said sternly.

  "Of course not sajangnim, it'll never happen again I promise." Seunghyun replied while rubbing his forehead. "Damn I thought it was Seungri calling wanting to hang out or something" Thought Seunghyun to himself "Stupid maknae." 

  "Anyway I need you come down to the company so we can discuss something." YG said "I have an idea for your next project."

 "Yes sajangnim, just give me a little time to get ready and I'll be there as soon as possible."

  "See you here." Stated the elder before hanging up.

  "That was a close one!" Shouted Seunghyun as he bolted to his closet to find something suitable to wear. He decided to go with some dark designer jeans and a light grey v-neck with a custom made leather jacket with silver pins he got from europe on one of his trips there with Taeyang. They both loved to attend fashion shows of world famous designers and see their new clothing catalogs.

   Before slipping his shoes on to run out the door with phone and keys in hand he managed to grab a light grey beanie to match his shirt and swiftly put it on while slamming the door to his house shut and making sure it was locked. He jogged to his car and unlocked it before hopping in and pulling out of the drive way and to the YG Company.

  As he drove there with little to no traffic he took a peek at his phone to see ten missed calls from YG and eight together from Seungri and Jiyong. "Even Jiyong called me." He thought. "I was really knocked out I guess."

  When he finally pulled up to YG he checked his phone to see how long exactly it took him to get there. Only fifteen minutes. Short enough.

 As he walked through the doors of YG he checked his phone to see if he had any more calls from sajangnim. When he saw none he breathed a sigh of relief and put his phone back away in the pocket of his jeans.

  When he entered YG's office he saw that he wasn't alone but, Se7en hyung was there along with the rest of BIGBANG. They were all laughing and discussing random things with each other.

  "Yay! T.O.P hyung is finally here!" Shouted the maknae Seungri. "We've been waiting patiently for you hyung!"

   "That's right." Said YG while looking at the slightly disheveled man in front of him. "It's good that you got here quick."

   Surprised and slightly nervous that all eyes were on him T.O.P in turn just smiled slightly and bowed to the man in apologies.

  "It's all good." YG said. "Take a seat here next to Se7en so we can finally talk."

   Seunghyun turned his head to take a look at his hyung seated by himself on a love seat in the room. He noticed the older man had a slight smile on his face as he looked at him with a twinkle in his eyes, almost as if waiting for him to take a seat especially next to him.

  He grinned and give his hyung a look that was only shared between the handsome boys. He then plopped himself ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter