Episode 3 part 1

Running Man with Song Jin Ah

Filming Start

This chapter inspire by episode 164

 

~~~Nobody's pov~~~

Haha is the first one too walk in "I remember this! Its another family reuioun!" he sat down then Kwangsoo came in and behind him was  Jaesuk "YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!!" yelled Kwangsoo Jaesuk was about to fire back until family lawyer Kim Hwan said to him "Your parents are still alive." One by one the Running Man members come in. "I'm your umma!" Jihyo said "I was a fed baby." Haha confess the air was fill with awkwardness until Jinah said "There is 2 empty seats left." "Ahh neh there is who are our 2 guests today?" Jaesuk ask then walk in Actor Yoon Ah-in. "He will be in the younger sister team." He pointed Ah-in to Jihyo's table "MY SON! We look alike don't we?" Gary ask then Jaesuk yell at the other table saying "He should be in my team YOO Ah-in and YOO Jaesuk!" Everyone laugh until Sukjin ask "Don't the older sister team have a mother too? Is Jinah our mom because I'm twice her age and that not right!" Everyone laugh again until they heard a loud voice "You don't greet your umma!" They turn around and saw Actress AKA Korea's Mom  Kim Hae-sook "UMMA!!" The older sister team yelled out. It's time in introuduce the 2 team.

Older Sister's Team

Mom-  Hae-sook, Dad- Sukjin, Older Son- Jaesuk, Middle Son- Jongkook, Youngest Daughter- Jinah

Younger Sister's Team

Mom- Jihyo, Dad- Gary, Older Son- Haha, Middle Son- Kwangsoo, Youngest Son- Ah-in

~~~Jinah's pov~~~

"I will read the family Madam's wills. She will hand over her wealth to the family to whoever makes the best dish!" Our family lawyer said. "Our first mission ...takes place at a swimming pool." Jaesuk read with fear "But we finish the Summer Special 2 weeks ago." Haha whine. We arrive at the swimming pool but the PD said to us that the mom doesn't have to participate. "Thats not fair!" I whine "How do we get to the chair?" Ah-in ask the flying chairs was in the middle of the pool. "We have to walk!" We answer everyone beside the moms walk into the water.  The moms have to play a game where they pick out card until one of them pick the bad card which send their family members flying off into the water. There are 3 sets to this game."Jinah how bout you and Jongkook sit out the first set Dad and I will do the first one." Jaesuk said the people sitting on the chairs were Kwangsoo, Haha, Sukjin and Jaesuk. "UMMA, UMMA, UMMA!!" They chanted "I chew on razor blades!" Hae-sook (My mom) said to my older sister Jihyo. She just gave out a nervous laugh "All my childrens look different because they all had different appa!" Haesook said Sukjin gave out a "BWOH! You had an affair!" "Why do you think this one has muscles and this one has blonde hair!" She was pointing at Jongkook and I. "So that means I'm your REAL son!" Jaesuk hug Sukjin "Jihyo all 3 of my kids are MY kids right?" Gary question "NEH!" She said while smiling. They start and Jihyo picked a bad card Kwangsoo and Haha both flew out of their chairs. Once again my sister's sons takes another dip in the water! I thought we were going to win again but umma (Hae-sook) pick the bad card and my older brother (Jaesuk) and my dad (Sukjin) went inside the water. As they walk back up onto the platform Gary found a grasshopper dead in the water. "Jaesuk hyung look!" Jongkook pointed him the DEAD grasshopper Gary tries to pick it up but Jaesuk stop him and scoop it up because it was the "RIGHT" way to handle a dead bug in the water. He covers a towel on it and starts to pry he told me to sing a song I did as told "Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous, Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?" We continue the game it was the 2nd set and it was Jongkook and I turn and on the other side they had Ah-in and Gary.

 

~~~Jihyo's pov~~~

It was already time for the 2nd set. I was praying hoping I win "UMMA UMMA!!" I heard chants fortunally Hae-sook picked the bad card and Jinah and Jongkook went flying in "Her hair went all over the placer!" Haha said as they got out of the water Jongkook pushed Sukjin in the water haha and Jinah flip her hair at Jaesuk's face "Its COLD!" She said as soon as the both of them sat down they went flying back into the water once again because Sukjin told Hae-sook too pick out the card in the middle which turn out to be the BAD card. It was funny! "I wanna try!" Ah-in said "YAH!" Jongkook yelled this time Jinah push Sukjin in "WHY THROW YOUR ANGER AT APPA!" He yell out they sat down I thought they would get a bad card again but nope it was me who picked the wrong card. "AHHHH!!" Ah-in screamed the loudest . The score was now tied 1-1. It's time for the finale set and I lost the first round.

  

~~~Jaesuk's pov~~~

Jinah didn't want another turn in the chair so she made Jongkook and I do it. The other team made Ah-in stay and Kwangsoo switch with Gary. Jihyo lost the first round but only Kwangsoo flew off. The staff made a mistake they said sorry to him once he sat down both Ah-in and Kwangsoo went into the water. "AHHHH!!" Ah-in once again screamed the loudest but once he came back he tried to play it cool saying "Why did you guys complain? It was fun!" until I said to him "You were the only one that screamed the loudest!" everyone laugh "Bye pool games! Bye mudfield!" I said the running man members did the same "Will we say goodbye to Ah-in too?" I ask,  Jihyo said bye to him because of that her team went flying. In the end we won the game.

~~~Gary's pov~~~

We were in the car driving to our next location when I told the my youngest son (Ah-in) that I had him when I was 8 years old. Everyone laugh then I said to Jihyo "Lets send the oversea. I wanna go to nightclubs again!" Haha said to me "Stop going to Room 34!" Kwangsoo then said "The first thing I held when I was a baby was a light stick!" We arrive and met up with the other family we went inside and we saw the family lawyer again. "You guys will play a game to test your 5 senses. Except sight so we will basically be testing 4 senses!" He said "What do we win?" I ask "Food!" We all got happy we haven't eaten yet "You have to win food?" Hae-sook ask "There is no FREE meals in Running Man!" Jongkook said. "First you will have to identify the sound!" We heard a choppping noise, a boiling sound, some crunching and more cutting. Nobody move until Hae-sook tried then everyone lined up behind her. She took her cusion and said her name "HAE-SOOK!" She praticallly yelled out she gave out 3 answer until we remind her only pick one. It was inncorrect "JAESUK!" He turned around and Jongkook whispered to him "Kimbap." Jaesuk then whisper into the man ear "Cook ham." DANG! "What did you say." Jongkook ask "Kimbap." He lied straight to his face Jongkook almost believe him. Until Haha gave the answer "HAHA!" "KIMBAP!" It was silence until we heard DING DANG DONG! Jongkook looked at Jaesuk but he was hiding behind Jinah. "Next challenge will be on taste everyone blindfolds on!" 

~~~Jinah's pov~~~

"Next challenge will be on taste everyone blindfolds on!" The lawyer said Kwangsoo was first in line the Jongkook, Me and so on. I couldn't see what was going on but we heard Kwangsoo scream "HOT! HOT! AHHH! IT BURRNNSS!!" The lawyer gave him 5 seconds to guess he said "fried clementine." DANG!! I guess its fried. "HOT HOT!!" Even Sparta can't handle it. "The more you eat it the more you taste a FRUITY taste." Kwangsoo calls out "5,4,3,2,1" "Is it fried grapefruit?" He guessed Jaesuk called out saying "He only eats chicken , so he doesn’t know what other things taste like!"we heard DANG! It was my turn "AHHH!!" It is HOT! "5,4,3,2,1" "Fried...strawberry?" DANG I thought no one was going to guess it right until Ah-in taste it. The lawyer timed him like the rest of us but he begged for MORE time "WAIT!!" He kept saying "Is it fried gummy?" DING DANG DONG! We were all quiet beause he guessed it right unil Jongkook yelled "You fed me something fried AND gelatinous?!" We laughed at him "You're now gonna use your sense of touch!" They pulled out a box, Mom (Hae-sook) went up to it and touch it "AHH!" She was shock her time was up but she refuse to take her hand out even the PD had to pull it out "FISH!" It was right they said but we had to be MORE detailed. I went to it once I put my hand it I felt something scaley. "5,4,3,2,1!" Lawyer Kim told me to pull out but I refuse "Oppa can I have more time!" I was giving him aegyo he didn't say anything he let me do so. "mackerel?" DING DANG DONG I sat on the side with Ah-in and Haha.

~~~Kwangsoo's pov~~~

"Lastly time to test out your smelling abilty!" We were one again blindfolded I was first in line and I stuck my tounge out "ANI YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" I heard Jinah scream "What is he doing?" Sukjin ask "He the box!" Lawyer Kim pulled away and made me guess "Molla." I said DANG! I opened my blindfold Sukjin was next Haha was annyoing us and Jaesuk got out of line giving him a warning "Woah you're not even looking at him!" I said. In the end Jihyo's family one (Younger sister team) won the game