Episode 5 part 2

Running Man with Song Jin Ah

~~~Haha’s pov~~

I’m trapped behind a table. The zombies grabbed my hand and bite me “AHHH!” They left and once they were gone I took the antidote out and drank it only to be lectured by the others for drinking the only antidote. “I had it. I needed it. So I drank it.” I defended myself we quickly left the room realizing the zombie professor. “We have to work faster.” Gary hyung said as we reach our safe spot which was the staircase. It was only Jongkook hyung, Gary hyung and I when Sukjin hyung came back with a laptop.  Sukjin hyung discover another experiment log “What does it say?” I ask “Zombies’ speed will soon match Human speed.” He read “The stairs won’t be a safe space for us anymore.” Jongkook hyung pointed out “RUN!” We heard Jinah scream and we saw Jihyo running up the stairs “What happen?” Gary hyung ask “The zombies…they…react to loud noise….and they can run.” Jihyo answer she was obviously out of breath “Where Jinah?” I ask “She distracting the zombies.” She answer “By herself?!” We all question the ace “Don’t worry oppas. I’m alright.” We heard the idol as she walked up the stairs. “I locked them in a room.”

[LATER]

~~~Nobody’s pov~~~

Jongkook found a survivor and ripped a zombie’s nametag. Kwangsoo found an antidote and a survivor. Jinah founds a survivor, Jaesuk found a survivor in a room filled with zombie, Haha and Gary are trying to find more clues and survivors. Jihyo walking through the hallways trying to find anything while Sukjin tried to use the neck warmer attack on a zombie but failed.  All but Sukjin meets up again in a corner “Kwangsoo have been trying to get rid of clues and experiment logs.” Jaesuk complain “We should just give Kwangsoo up.” Gary suggested “We’re a team!” Kwangsoo reminded them “We want to know the effect of getting bitten.” Jihyo said “So, Kwangsoo oppa since we’re a team…take one for the team and get bitten.” Jinah said which cause the giraffe to gasp “Where Sukjin hyung?” Jongkook ask “Probably a zombie by now.” Haha said the group separates

~~~Jihyo’s pov~~~

I’m with Jinah and Sukjin oppa. Turns out he was luring a zombie to try and rip it nametag off which he successfully did but unfortunately attracted the attention of other zombies.  “I’ll distract them.” Jinah said I looked over at my little sister “You almost got bitten last time. I’m not gonna risk you getting bitten.” She laughed and said “Unnie. You make it sound so real. Don’t worry.” I looked at the zombies that were coming closer to us “Can’t we sacrifice Sukjin oppa?” I ask “HEY!” He cried in a hush tone. “Go.” Jinah said I looked at my sister and she gave me a pleading look to leave I reluctantly nodded my head and ran to freedom with Sukjin oppa “If my sister gets bitten, I’ll kill you.” I threaten the man he quickly nodded his head and said “Don’t worry. Song Jinah can handle it she an ace like her sister.” We heard her scream I glared at the man “Can’t kill me. We have to wait and see.”

~~~Nobody’s pov~~~

Gary found a survivor in the basement. They quickly race to the stairs and the others guide the survivor to the tent as they tried to exit the building she cried “My friends are still trapped downstairs!” Her loud cry attracted a pair of zombies who can now walk up on the stairs. Gary gets bitten and Sukjin ignores the man and rushed the survivor to the tent to collect his point.

~~~Gary’s pov~~~

“I’ve been bitten.” I inform Kwangsoo “Ayee stop lying.” He said and walk away to find more survivors “My goal is to find the antidote and make sure ALL the zombies are aware that I have been bitten.” I said to myself “I promise to bring you lots of people when I turn.” I said again talking to myself

[OUTSIDE]

~~~Jongkook’s pov~~~

We were all pretty convinced that Kwangsoo a zombie. “Ughh.” We heard a noise we turned around and it was Gary “I’m not bitten.” Kwangsoo said “Even if you were bitten you would have taken the antidote by now.” Jihyo pointed out “I’m surprise you’re not a zombie.” I said to Jinah “Maybe I am.” She teased “She saved my life twice.” Jihyo said “I may be younger but you need to be careful out there too.” Jinah said to her sister we split up.

~~~Jinah’s pov~~~

I was walking with Jihyo unnie and Sukjin oppa “Big Nose!” A zombie called him I dragged my sister and slammed the door shut behind him. We heard him scream on the other side of the door. We giggled “Payback.” I said “THEY CAN TALK!” He informed us we ran off

~~~Kwangsoo’s pov~~~

Gary hyung wasn’t lying he was bitten. Luckily he found an antidote. I went downstairs and found more zombies than survivors. “I found 5 survivors so far.” I told the camera I found another one and saw Sukjin hyung I made sure he didn’t steal my survivor. We escape to the medical tent and I declare “I’M GONNA SAVE THE WORLD!” I found a total of 6 surviors.

~~~Sukjin’s pov~~~

I’m a zombie. I saw Kwangsoo, Jaesuk and Jinah. Kwangsoo takes a photo of me and showed it to me “I feel awkward.” I said breaking out of the zombie character “I had an antidote.” “Why didn’t you give it to him?” Jaesuk ask I was filled with betrayal and bit Kwangsoo. He wasn’t worrying he took out the antidote and was about to drink it until Jaesuk knocks the bottle out of his hand “NO!” Kwangsoo cried and I chased him as he went down to get the bottle

~~~Nobody’s pov~~~

Kwangsoo found the bottle and drank some of it “That’s not enough to save you.” Sukjin said “What kind of zombie can speak so articulately?” Kwangsoo ask I ran out the room searching desperately for an antidote. Jihyo, Jinah and Jaesuk were lucky to have not been seen by the turning into a zombie Kwangsoo. “ZOMBIES!” Kwangsoo called which cause the three to be surrounded by zombies “Sorry oppa!” Jihyo said pushing Jaesuk to them

running away with her sister. Time runs out for Kwangsoo and he is now a zombie.

~~~Jihyo’s pov~~~

We found Gary oppa, Jongkook oppa and Haha oppa. “HELP ME!” We heard someone cry “I’M A SURIVOR!” I wanted to check it out “Unnie, it could be a trap.” Jinah said Haha oppa found a clue while the 4 of us were deciding whether or not to go into the darkness and see if it’s really a survivor Haha oppa read the clue “The zombies are as smart as humans and therefore, uncontrollable.” I was caught off guard when a zombie jumped at me a group of them appear lead by Sukjin and he bite me “RUN!” The rest of the human members ran off. Despite being bitten I still look for more survivors. I found one and zombies came “I’m bitten.” I showed them the bite mark Sukjin oppa bit the guy I was saving! I glared at the old man and searched for an antidote and luckily found one and gave it to the guy.

~~~Haha’s pov~~~

“The four remaining members are Jinah, Haha, Jongkook and Gary.” A voice called out “Great. Now they will look for us and bite us.” Jinah said “There are three survivors left in the building.” The leader communicated with us through the walkie talkie. “We should split up and try to find the remaining three survivors.” Jongkook hyung said and they left I walked away and saw Zombie Kwangsoo he spit at me and said in a gruff manner “I could have lived.” I walked out the room and locked the door behind me and was met face to face with Zombie Jaesuk.

“OPEN I WILL BE THE ONE TO BITE YOU!” Kwangsoo yell from the other side of the door. “No I will.” Jaesuk hyung said biting me

[MEANWHILE]

~~~Jinah’s pov~~~

I walk with a neck warmer in my hand. I remember what Jaesuk oppa said while giving it to me that it can make a zombie unconscious. I found Sukjin oppa and my sister. I walk over to Sukjin oppa and try to place it over his head but fail because he grabbed my wrist and bit me. While he was distracted Jihyo unnie tried to place the neck warmer over his head “SONG JIHYO!” The zombies were rooting for her.

~~~Jaesuk’s pov~~~

Kwangsoo and I were chasing Jongkook. We lost him and we ran into Gary “I’m already a zombie.” He said “Are you lying?” I ask him “No. I’ve been bitten.” He said we stood in silent until he ran past us “He lied.” Kwangsoo said “The three remaining members are Haha, Jongkook and Gary.” A voice announce “Jinah been bitten.” I came to conclusion that she was bitten by a zombie “I gave her my neck warmer to protect her which she failed to do so.” I said “Didn’t you bite Haha hyung?” Kwangsoo ask me “He must have found an antidote.” I answer

~~~Nobody’s pov~~~

The three remaning members were called to headquater for an emergency meeting. “You guys don’t have to find any more survivors because there is only one person who can cure the zombie virus with their DNA. She in a capsule in the lab and she is the world last hope.” The leader informs them the three goes back into the building and Gary finds the secret door. She is escorted out by Jongkook and the zombies let them past

but Haha and Gary are bitten. The world is save as the girl is in the tank.