Episode 2 part 2

Running Man with Song Jin Ah

~~~~Jaesuk's pov~~~

The PD handed us REAL bank book. They gave one bank book to the RM Oil team they were playing rock paper scssior and Jihyo won she gets to hold  their bank book.. After that we were going to our next location S-Marina in Yeo Eui Do. We were in the car I was driving Jinah in the other passenger seat and Gary Woobin Jinhyuk were in the back. Woobin was trying to put on his seatbelt so I commented "Woobin is actually like Mr.Bean." we all laugh then EXO's song Wolf was playing and Gary started rapping I ask Jinah who her favorite member is she answer "My favorite member is.. a secret!" We were all curious on who her bias was. We arrive at our location

AT S-MARINA

~~~~Jinah's pov~~~~

I was thinking about what Jaesuk Oppa said to me earlier "Yah Song Jinah you're up!" Jongkook oppa yelled I glare at him and Jihyo unnie and I were gonna play this game where Gold written on one spoon while Silver written on another and what ever color Gary oppa say we have to flip. While playing he started to go faster and with that Jihyo unnie fail we because of Gary's voice is like heaven toward her she can't concetrated on the game. In the end I won. Overall we have a total of 12 bank books while the Running Man Oil team has 3 bank books in total.

~~~~Jihyo's pov~~~~

We were on our way to Han River. When we arrive we saw a man made pool! "At this rate,we’ll keep doing water games ’til winter!” Haha oppa remark first up was Haha and Jaesuk oppa

In end Jaesuk oppa won. 

Next was Woobin and Kwangsoo as soon as they started Woobin groan in pain then I heard Kwangsoo say to him "You think you can still be an heir?!" Woobin told him to shut up. I guess Kwangsoo made Woobin angry because Woobin was starting to push him off in the end Woobin made Kwangsoo slide off the platform.

~~~Woobin's pov~~~
I defeated Kwangsoo but next was Jongkook hyung. I lost to him everyone saw it coming. Jinhyuk hyung was up agasint Jongkook hyung and they are strong. But the commander was stronger. Jaesuk hyung sent out Jinah and I heard Gary yell out to her "Use aegyo on him like you did when you and B.A.P Himchan had an aegyo battle!" She did as told and ask him "Oppa can you help me tie this?" He froze but he return back to his normal self when Haha hyung and Kwangsoo hyung yell at him tell him not to fall for her. She did aegyo to him agan hefroze once more and she push him off. She gave him this mischeivous smile.

 

 

~~~Haha's pov~~~

When hyung fell for Jinah's aegyo and fell off the platform I yelled at him saying "Should I consider Jinah as my sister in law?" But big nose hyung had tocut in and said "Then that mean Song Jihyo will also be your sister in law." "YUCKK!" I scream

~~~Nobody's pov~~~

The scores was now Fashion 17 banks book and Oil 5 banks book. They all went back to their head quater for the final mission. Their final mission was to get legal proxies from their share holder. The Running Man Oil Team interepprupts The Cultwo's live radio broadcast,to the audience's great surprise. While Jaesuk and the "Heodang brothers or the "new easy brother" head upstairs to met MC Im Sung-Hoon whose son isthe PD Im Hyung-Taek and their is annoucer Kim Min-Ji. But MC Im Sung-hoon was not easy. He was unelling to hand the envelope over easy so he sends them out on a coffee run. 

BACK AT THE RADIO SHOW

Haha was tryng to persuade the host when Jinah ofer to dance. She dances to Lee Hyori's You Go Girl the crowd thought it was cute. But Haha offer the audience to see Jongkook's six pack he shows it and the crowd goes WILD! Big Nose Hyung makes up a theme song for them and they decide to give them the Oil Team the proxy.

Hong Rok-gi 

He has both team fighting for the proxy so he declares a DANCE off. In the ends the Fashion Team earns the proxy.

BACK WITH JAESUK 

They get the coffee but the other team sabatoge them Kwangsoo drank someone coffee. But he hands the proxy to Jaesuk

WITH THE JINAH

She goes to find Girl's Day and they greeted already close friends with them. She easily gets the proxy from them that was until both team shows up where they fight over for it. Jongkook steals the proxy WITH HIS TEETH! But Jaesuk mangae to steal the proxy from him. The Fashion Team has 5 proxies (I couldn't write all their travels from the proxy it would be too long.) They run into the meeting room and sit in the chairs. The winning team checks in their bankbooks (winning team Fashion Team) Gary groan saying "There's 100 Won in this  Jinhyuk has the most money and he wins the title of Running Man's heir title and gold.