Episode 6 part 2

Running Man with Song Jin Ah

~~~Jihyo’s pov~~~

I walked through the maze again with my sister, Kwangsoo and Jaesuk oppa. I climb Kwangsoo’s shoulder to get a better view of the maze. “I see an exit.” I said “Where?” Jinah ask “I also see a couple of masked hunter heading our way!” I jumped off of Kwangsoo and dragged Jinah “Come on!” Kwangsoo was following us we keep walking through the maze but Jaesuk oppa and Kwangsoo was nowhere to be found. “Let’s keep walking.” Jinah said to me and we continue trying to find a way out. We found Jaesuk oppa. Jinah push us against the maze wall making sure we weren’t seen “There right there.” She whispers when the coast was clear we ran away into the crawling maze.

~~~Jongkook’s pov~~~

Most of us have entered another maze. The walls were black and white stripes. “Should I check?” Jihyo ask she went on her tippy toes “They’re right in front of us.” She informs us “Should we run?” Gary asks “Let’s go.” I said we run to the exit. I lost the others and tried to find a way out myself when I turn around and saw mask men “Why are you doing this, all of a sudden?” I ask trying to get out of their grips “Why are you doing this to me?” I ask but in the end I give in and they take me to the room. I enter the room which they call Desert Island and all of us are in here again “The man with the mask… he’s a psycho.” Sukjin hyung said “I tried to find the smallest hole.” Haha said “How do we get out?” Kwangsoo ask. We agree to throw the dice and if it lands on escape we all get to leave. Sukjin hyung throws the dice in the air but Jaesuk hyung kicked it and failed. So now we roll the dice one by one and if we pass only we get to leave. I tried and I get to leave

~~~Kwangsoo’s pov~~~

I succeed. Jongkook hyung and I go out into the maze together. “Hunters are everywhere.” He whispers we continue walking “The exit over there. We need to get out.” He said as he walks ahead of me I leave him going another way. “Where are you?” I ask I see a hunter and walk by him he doesn’t do anything to me. The truth is I’m the one who created this maze. I want my revenge. It was suspicious at first. The staff made it obvious Jaesuk hyung ask me in the limo if I was a spy and then Jinah comment about me being a spy. I watch the members struggle. “They’ve been wandering the maze for hours. And they still couldn’t finish the mission. Why does no one think it’s strange? Are they all stupid?” I ask watching them through the monitors.

I had to go back in. I let out a scream pretending I’ve been caught and look for the hunters. So they can drag me to the Desert Island room. “Don’t you think the designer is among us?” Jihyo noona ask “I know who it is.” Jaesuk hyung said which made me nervous he walks pass me and goes to Haha hyung “I’m tired of this!” Haha hyung said “I don’t know who he is, but he’s stupid. He must be a psycho.” Sukjin hyung bluntly said we have to roll the dice again to escape.

~~~Gary’s pov~~~

“Think about it, there’s got to be something. Like a clue or something. Just wandering in the maze won’t solve anything.” Jongkook hyung said “Maybe we need to eliminate someone’s name tag.” I suggest “Hunter’s name tag?”  Kwangsoo ask “Should we try that?” I ask “Let’s try.” Sukjin hyung said “Let’s do that and see what happens.” I said “Then what?” Kwangsoo ask “There could be a hint.” Jongkook hyung said “Jaesuk is coming.” Sukjin hyung told us and we walk to him and Jihyo was with him “We should try to fight against hunters.” Jongkook told them “They have name tags.” Jaesuk hyung pointed out “There might be clues.” Sukjin hyung said “Let’s pick one person.” Jaesuk hyung said “Let’s sacrifice a person.” Jihyo reworded Jaesuk hyung word in a scary manner “You’ll lose if you don’t throw rock-paper-scissors!” We all said “Rock paper scissor.” We repeat I had scissor. Everyone did except Kwangsoo he threw paper “Okay, it’s you, Kwangsoo.” I said to the giraffe. I watch as Kwangsoo struggle. “Rip it!” I order he keeps touching the name tag but never ripping it “I’ve always been suspicious of you.” I heard Jinah say to the Giraffe.

~~~Sukjin’s pov~~~

 “I’ve always been suspicious of you.” Jinah said to Kwangsoo popping up behind me “It’s suspicious.” I said “Take it off, Gary!” Jaesuk order Gary “They’re resisting!” Gary said trying to rip the hunter’s name tag. Ace Jihyo comes forward and rips the hunter’s name tag “A hint!” She said showing it to us. Mok was the clue. “Let’s go attack them!” Jongkook said “Come on! We can’t be standing here socializing! Let’s go rip some name tags.” Jinah said and we walk to find some hunters they’re running away from us Jaesuk was leading the group “A door.” He opened it “Don’t go in!” We warn him but it was too late he enter the big room “Good job!” We said closing the door for him.

~~~Jaesuk’s pov~~~

I entered the big room “What is this?” I ask I turn around and saw the world clock “This room also has the same thing.” I said trying to figure out why the clocks are important. What the meaning of having the clocks? Is the time important? Memorize the time?

Soon Jinah, Jihyo, Gary and Jongkook join me in the big room. We all stared at the clock. “Mok was the hint. It could mean a creature with a long neck.” Gary said “Giraffes have long necks. So does Kwangsoo oppa. I’ve always been suspicious of him.” Jinah said “We know.” Jongkook said making the girl sigh and stare at the clock. “Wait, Jinah ah you could be right.” The tiger said making the idol grin “This maze needs a designer. Kwangsoo did vow revenge on us. Maybe Kwangsoo the creator.” I said “If Kwangsoo oppa is in fact the creator I deserve a badge because I been on his trail since the beginning.” Jinah said “Maybe he has a band.” Jongkook said “I’m pretty sure at this point the 5 of us agree Kwangsoo the creator.” Jihyo said we nodded our heads.

~~~Haha’s pov~~~
I was doing a mission because the hunters ripped my name tag off. The door opened and the others asked me what I was doing in the small room “The hunters eliminated me.” I answer “Really?” Sukjin hyung ask. The easy brothers were in the small room with me. “Three of us again?” I ask “We ripped a hunter’s name tag and there was a hint.”  Kwangsoo telling me what I miss out on. “The hint says ‘Mok.’” Sukjin hyung inform me “This mok?” I ask pointing at my neck “Yes, that mok.” Sukjin hyung answer I nodded my head processing the new information “It could be ‘Mok yoil.’” Sukjin hyung suggest “Why would it be Thursday?” I ask the hint was exactly clear. The three of us stare at the clock trying to make some sense of it. “What time is it?” I ask “9:30.” Why were the clocks there? What is the significant of the clocks in the big and small room?

~~~Jinah’s pov~~~

We were still staring at the clocks. “The time difference between Seoul and Shanghai is one hour.” Jongkook oppa said “Yes, but time minutes don’t match.” I pointed out “Look at the eight o clock. Doesn’t it look like seven o clock?” Gary oppa pointed at the Shanghai clock “Maybe this is not about the time.” Jihyo unnie said “Maybe, its direction to escape the maze.” Jongkook oppa suggest “Hyung, I don’t think that’s it. I think the hint “mok” was for an animal with a long neck. If you look at the clock, only Seoul and Shanghai could be read as K and S. They’re in Asia.” He pointed out “Kwangsoo?” Jaesuk oppa question “We agree its Kwangsoo oppa.” I said “this game cannot be designed without a spy.” He continues “Can we rip his name tag?” “Seriously, could this be his revenge for the hidden camera?” Unnie ask “The goal is to rip Kwangsoo’s nametag. He is the creator.” Jaesuk said “We have to do the mission and get out of here.” I said

~~~Nobody’s pov~~~

Jongkook and Jaesuk succeed the mission. They left the big room “No one from the small room escaped?” Jaesuk ask “I called out, but no answer.” Jongkook answer suddenly they were surrounded by hunters “So many of you came.” Jaesuk said “Too many.” He added the hunters attack and ripped Jaesuk’s name tag. One came from the wall

but Mr. Capable rips the name tag off. “Soo!” He read the hint “I think we need to rip all of them from Monday to Sunday!” He said the rest from the big room joins them “It’s Kwangsoo!” Jinah yell but Tiger still thinks it’s the days of the week. “Think of the clock of the cities in Asia…Asia Prince!” Gary cried “You solve it!” Jinah said.

[KWANGSOO]

He hears them talking in the other room and he runs to the surveillance room “Are there anymore hunters?” He asks the staffs “That’s all.” One of the hunters answers the giraffe. He returns back to the maze and the members immediately searches the Asia prince. “Search his neck.” Haha said he grabs Kwangsoo’s arm. That’s the spot where he tied the armband. He feels nothing “Check his wrist and ankle.” Jihyo order they found nothing “I think that’s the last room.” Jaesuk said pointing at the room “What’s that? What does “fin” mean?” Sukjin ask they reached the room “Get in.” Kwangsoo said opening the door “What’s this?” Jongkook ask the Tiger is the first one to enter “There are seven seats.” He said as he finish counting the chairs “Are you sure there seven?” Kwangsoo ask Jinah Gary and Haha push the giraffe in “Kwangsoo, why are you resisting?” Gary ask “I’ve always been suspicious of you!” Jinah said using all of her strength to push him in he suddenly becomes super strong. They finally manage to get him in “There was something! I had a feeling!” Haha said they all sit down and the truth is reveal “I put everything together, and yet I’m the one left most irritated.” Kwangsoo said “You guys get to decide the punishment.” The producer informs the winning members “Forehead slap.”

“This has been RUNNING MAN!” 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!