Episode 2 part 1

Running Man with Song Jin Ah

Filming starts 

This chapter is inspired by Running Man episode 166 

~~Nobody's pov~~

First walks in Gwangsoo with is white suit. "It such a nice day." he says he walks over to the table full of red wine and little pastries. 

Haha walks in right behide him "Yo wassup!" he scream. Gwangsoo turn around and point at Haha and says "You owe my father money!" both of them 

starts fighing until the PD says to them "Both of you are on the same team!" they both stop fighting and shook hands greeting eachother. Then Jihyo walks in.

"Bwoh what is this?" she ask "Molla?" Gwangsoo answer her "Look it Sukjin hyung." Haha said they all turn around and Sukjin said to them "I'm handsome right?" No answer 

"No one thinks I'm handsome?" Sujkin ask in disbelief. Jongkook walk in "HYUNG!" haha said and went to hug Jongkook but he stop Haha before he can hug him. "Not the suit!" Jongkook said. "Why are we all here?" they ask then the PD told them "You guys are the RM Oil company." "How you're company going Miss Song." Gwangsoo ask "She gold!" Haha shouted

Jaesuk walk up in a black suit "Hello." he said then everyone started to make fun if his suit. Gary follow behide and his suit had a hip hop style."Where are you going a club?" joked Jongkook. Jinah followed behind him wearing 

"Wow so pretty." Gary commented "YAH IT'S MONDAY!" Jihyo yell they all laugh "Wait who are those 2?" Gwangsoo ask everyone turned around and saw Kim Woobin and Choi Jinhyuk.

~~~Jinah's pov~~~

I already know the 2 of them Woobin revealed I was his "Ideal type." And for the last 2 weeks the interent number 1 search was "Song Jin-Ah & Kim Woo-Bin dating?

My thoughts were cut off by the PD "And this team is the RM Fashion Team." "The first one to run down to the lobbywin!" then i noticed we were still in our casual wear as everyone was confuse I saw my older sister run with her heels still on I took my heels off hand them to Jaesuk oppa and ran then after 10 second I heard the running footsteps of everyone else.I heard Gary oppa say to me "RUN JINAH MIAHNE JIHYO!" I was faster then my sister so I arrive first Jihyo came second and the rest came in after 3 mintues. "Song Jinah you won this round you will have an adventage he handed me a 10625000.00 check which is 10,000 dollar check. 

"Did everyone see Jinah run like the wind?" Jaesuk ask he handed me my shoes. "Wait we won't wear tracksuits?" Jongkook oppa ask "No we were going to get to that part." PD said "Since Jinah was the fastest she get to chose number." I chosed the number 5 while we were changing into our track suit the lady place my name tag but she placed it five times. "What are you doing?" I ask "You chose the number 5 so it means your team have 5 lives." she said. As I exited out of the dressing room everyone was waiting for me. "What took so long? Jihyo ask me "Nothing unnie but prepare to lose." I said she gave me a questioning look. "Ok we will contiune fliming in 5,4,3,2,1 action." PD said "They even look good with sweats on!" Haha said our sweats were light blue with a yellow crown. 

"You're first challange is to pull these plungers off the pillar." 

~~~Gwangsoo's pov~~~

This seem easy I went first in second thought it's not easy! My record was 2:54 second next was Clumsy Woobin he struggle too I thought I was going to into win until he got the hang of it and he had a record of 39 second

Now the PD says we can arrange the plungers for the enemy team Woobin and Jinhyuk are the new "easy brother" they tried to lift eachoter up to make the plunger stick high on the pillar but fail after many fail attempts Jaesuk ask Jinah to go on Woonbin's back and do it she went his back but of course clumsy Woobin drop Jinah but luckly Jinhyuk hyung caught her on time so they decide to push the plunger in really hard onto the floor.

Our team sent out Haha and Sukjin 

~~~Sukjin's pov~~~

Haha was puling my body he grab my face and hair he was making me angry he then shouted “There’s suk-tan[ which means coal] coming out of Suk-jin’s hair!” 

~~~Jaesuk's pov~~~

I noticed how Jinah and Woobin are quiet they must like eachother or that Jinah almost got hurt because of Woobin. It was our turn to pull the plungers out of the pillar. The Heodang Brothers went again but Jinhyuk was doing most of the work Woobin was being drag. "Woobin ah just let go of him he strong enough to do it by himself!" I joked"Woah he got a good record!" Gary said in amazement The Heodang Brothers got a record of 7.81 second. The PD handed us bankbook REAL bank books.