Episode 3 part 2

Running Man with Song Jin Ah

~~~Haha's pov~~~

We arrive at our next location and we are suppose to collect 10 songpyeon (which is a traditional rice cake eaten at Chuseok) hidden around town. "If we collect them are they safe? Or the other team can steal?" Ah-in asked ahh innconent little brother its your first time at Variety Shows! "I think Kwangsoo's betrayal image is good at these type of games!" Jihyo said

~~~Sukjin's pov~~~

We were worried that the other team would come and steal our songpyeon. "Don't worry I have a branch!" Hae-sook said we laughed at her "START!" " Umma (Hae-sook) you stay here and guard our songpyeon." Jaesuk order she nodded her head "I'll go with Jinah this way." Jongkook pointed "Then Jaesuk and I will go the other way!" I said we went our seperate ways. We found 2 songpyeon but we ran into Haha. The both of them were fighting so I took the songpyeon and ran away! I saw Jinah and Ah-in together he was trying to steal her 2 songpyeon I saw Kwangsoo sneaking up on her she was oblivious to this. "Come on Jinah give oppa one of them!" He said "Ani I can't!" She was hiding it under her shirt and Kwangsoo grab it but she step on hus foot and ran she saw me and we ran to Jongkook "Jinah go give these to Umma (Hae-sook) Jongkook order she collect the 5 songpyeon we found and ran. Jongkook and I saw Haha and Jaesuk still exchanging words when he said "THERE IS 1 SONGPYEON YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STEAL!!!" Haha yelled Jongkook and I went to him grab him by the ear and started to pinch him Jaesuk ask "Where is it!" After a mintue or so he confess saying its in Kwangsoo's pants! We saw Kwangsoo pulled his pants down and found them."

~~~Jihyo's pov~~~

I was guarding our 4 songpyeon when I saw Jinah come in she didn't see me. "Where did they hid it?" She was looking all over until I said to her "Looking for what?" She scream and said "Oh unnie I'm tired let me rest!" She layed down I looked away for 1 second and she left running! I look in the washing machine (Which is where we hide our songpyeon) Its all gone the other came "Our songpyeon ITS ALL GONE!!" I cried we went to the other team's house "How did you know we hide our songpyeon in the washing machine!?" Haha questioned Jinah "I knew they were in there because Kwangsoo told me!" We believe her I heard Gary say to him "I wish you study aboard. We should have NEVER had you!" Then Jaesuk joked around saying "The entire villiage have argee to BAN you!"  Hae-sook's family win (Older sister team)

~~~Jaesuk's pov~~~

We went to the market and we only had 100 seconds to buy what we need to make the BEST dish. "KIMCHI!!!" Umma (Hae-sook) shouted she grab 7 bags of it. In the end we bought ALOT of Kimchi but we had no seasoning! We go back to the house and cooked  we only had an hour to prepare the food. Our dish so far looked like this

~~~Jongkook's pov~~~

"Umma isn't that TOO much kimchi I ask "NO it will taste good!" She said "Okay.." "Kids and husband I'm gonna go out for a drink watch over the stew while I'm gone "Can't we take alittle kimchi out?" Jaesuk ask "Sadly No its your umma!" Sukjin said she came back. I looked at the other team and their stew looked good! But Kwangsoo was cutting a pear with ...scissor! "You're a DISSAPOINTMENT!!" Gary kept saying "Use a knife!" Haha said "I just need the pear juice!" Kwangsoo said. "Umma whats that?" Jinah ask she point at a powder "Oh that umma SPECIAL poweder from home." Hae-sook (Umma) said the stew looked some what wrong "Ahh I know add MORE kimchi!" Hae-sook said we gave her a NERVOUS look. Time was up before you know it Madam FD came and brought 100 people to judge! "The winner will get a golden spoon!" Madam said "But.. if you tell me who cooked which one I will FLIP the table!" One by one the 100 of people cast in their votes. Older sister team is Team A while Younger sister is Team B. "The winner is....TEAM B!!" They gave the prize to Ah-in because they wouldn't have won without him.

 (Madam Maknae PD & Family Lawyer Kim Hwan)

~~~Nobody's pov~~~

They thanked the 100 of people that came out to judge their food. "This has been RUNNING MAN!!" They said