L.O.V.E

High School Drama

                                         


"Yes, I like you, No Minwoo." I said and continued walking until Sungjae came in front of me. "Minwoo really came huh? .... Nami? Is something wrong?" - "He's a . He doesn't understand that your sister only liked the good looking Minwoo and not the real him." I said and sighed, walking next to Sungjae. "Let's just forget that. He should be happy witch each desicion he's making." I told him but Sungae sighed.



***



The next day at school was kinda weird. I arrived it almost too laqte when everyone was already sitting in the classroom. To my luck, the teacher was coming too late and I entered the classroom with a tired face expression. "Maybe I am dumb to trust you but this is over!" Minwoo stood in front of Tia's table and yelled at her. Everybody was staring at them, as well as I did. "Minwoo.. What's wrong with you?" She said kinda scared. Now I noticed Sungjae who sat there, smirking at the situation. "Wha's going on?" I whispered to him and he just smiled: "Minwoo is so upset, you can't believe it. She kissed him and then he got angry like hell." I just continued watching the situation, barely understanding that they actually kissed before. "You're acting like my girlfriend but you're not Tia, you're really not!"

Minwoo continued yelling so I slowly walked to him and placed my hand on is shoulder: "Shh.. Minwoo. don't get upset. Talk with her after school, not here." my voice was calm and he turned around with still anger in his face. He nodded but turned around to say a last sentence: "You're such a wrong person Tia. Shame on you." his voice was not that loud anymore but filled with anger. Minwoo sat down and was breathing hardly like he just ran a thousand miles.

"Minwoo I.." - "SHUT THE UP." Minwoo yelled to Tia who was shocked by his reply, as well as everyone else was. He stood up and said: "WHO HAS EVER BEEN BULLYED BY TIA? Lift your hand up." I looked around and found myself lifting up the hand within everyone else in the class, as well as Sungjae's arm who was straight up. "So, you can understand why I am angry huh? Don't bash me for yelling at this wrong girl. She's only playing with me because she finds me attractive. You should have liked me before." Minwoo said and walked in front of my table. he turned his body around towards me and smiled down at me. The whole class was quiet and even other students looked inside the classroom.

"I already have a girl who liked me from he start, she likes me for the way I am, the nerdy Minwoo, always writing good marks and maybe I might not look well before I changed my style but.." Minwoo stopped talking and his voice became really calm: "I found out that this girl loves me for a while and I was blinded by Tia's wrong behavior towards me." .. Minwoo took a deep breath: "I love you." he said and bowed down towards me before he came really close to my face and gently kissed my lips once.



***


Wait, what just happened?! HE...CONFESSED TO ME? my eyes were wide opened but closed after just a second to realize the kiss on my lips. He slowly backed away and smiled at me, kissing my forehead.

"Yes, I love Nami. And to be honest? I am in love for like 2 years now. I couldn't confess her because I was too shy and might have ruined the friendship. The sad thing is that I found it out through the song of hers and I hadn't the manner to confess before that. I am sorry my love." Minwoo over my hair and continued saying: "Like me for the guy I am. The nice guy who writes good marks. As you saw, I let my hair grow again. But I keep the style of my clothes. Am I still popular? I don't know. But I don't care.. I have a wonderful girl and a good friend named Sungjae on my side. Like me or not, it's your own choice."

Everybody clapped and I still sat there, shocked as he sat down next to me when the teacher arrived and Tia almost burst with anger until her face got red.


***


Later at the schoolbreak, Minwoo walked around with Minwoo and me and sat down on a bench outdoors. "Are you still mad at me?" Minwoo looked at me sad but I shook my head: "It's okay.. as long as you won't fall for her again. You're lucky that I didn't see the kiss between you both. I would have killed her with my own hands." I said seriously but I started laughing by how crazy I sounded.

"Will you be my girlfirend then?" Minwoo asked me and I smiled: "Sure, if you're my slave? .. Just kidding. You must have seen your face expression just now!" I laughed again as well as Sungjae did. Minwoo was relieved and smiled at me: "Alright then, 'Girlfriend'." - "Just make sure to not hurt her, alright? You know I am your friend but when it comes to Nami.. aish you just better be nice to her. As well as in bed, if you know what I mean.." Sungjae smirked and Minwoo's cheeks became red: "Yah we're a couple for a minute and you already thing about that? Sungjae!!"

I just turned into a bad nami and acted like I was pretty excited by that: "Why not.. Minwoo-gah." I kinda moaned and started kissing his neck gently. "Yah Yah stoop." Minwoo said in panic but I burst out laughing: "Ah babo you~ I am not like that.. yet.." I murmured the last word and started eating my lunch.