What almost happened...

High School Drama

Wha, you have all those clothes in your closet but you never wear them? They're awesome Minwoo.” - “You think so?” - “I really think so, I mean, look at those skinny jeans! You always wear those wide ones, they're not attractive.” I laughed and took a look at the skinny jeans in front of me. “They're tight around my.. you know.” - “I know, a lot of guys have that problem though. You will see that it isn't that bad. Dress up, now!” I said determined and threw the clothes over to his bed. “Alright alright. I'll be baaack~” He sang the last sentence and walked into the bathroom. (he is going to wear the clothes from the last chapter)

 

Well.. those aren't too wide, they're fitting pretty well I think.” He looked down at himself and I just stared at him. “What do you think?” Minwoo asked but I didn't give an answer because of his nice look. “N-Nami? Are you ok?” he walked towards me and touched my shoulder, then I looked from top to bottom of his body and grinned: “Y-You're handsome.” - “I really am?” He smiled at me and kissed my cheek lovely: “Thanks to you.” he continued and took another look at himself in the mirror. “Wear that tomorrow at school. Everybody will look at you like you're an Idol or something.” I smiled shyly and Minwoo nodded: “Sure, I will.”

 

What's that in your pocket Nami?” he pointed to my jeans where a piece of paper was in. “Uh that.. nothing. I might better go huh.. Bye~” I said, turning around to the door but he grabbed the paper immediately. “YAAAH MINWOO-GAH THAT'S MINE!” I yelled in help and tried to catch it but because he was taller than me, he held it up into the air where I couldn't reach it. “You mean this? I don't think this is yours Nami.” He smirked while I tried to jump for getting my paper back. “You .” I sulked and pushed him onto the bed so that he lied with his head on his pillow and his legs on the blanket, an usual sleeping position. “NOW I GOT YOU!” I said laughing and moved onto the bed as well. “NOO NAMI!” He laughed and tried to hold the paper away from me. “You have no chance to escape!” I said and sat down on his lap while he still lied on the bed. “This is mine Minwoo!” - “Come and get it.” he smirked and held the paper sraight away from his body so that I still couldn't reach it. “Ah hurry up, give it to Nami.” - “Let me just look at it once.” - “Fine..” I mumbled and he gave me a last stare before he carefully took a look at the paper.

 

That is your song, am I right?” - “It is..” I looked shy down to his chest and let my fingers run around on his chest. “But it's not done right?” - “I still need to put some more lyrics in..” my words were clear but shy. “Stop reading it..” I pleased and he sulked: “Okay then..” he placed his hands on my hips: “You're really pretty today Nami.” Minwoo couldn't help but smile all the time looking at me and he carefully guided me to come closer, down to his body. As we were really close to each other, I realized what I was doing and I stopped immediately. “Ahh we.. I need to go.” I propped my body up, stood up and walked back to get my paper: “I almost forgot it.” I chuckled and Minwoo grabbed my wrist: “I am sorry. I didn't want to..” - “Yes, me neither.” I answered and walked out of the door. But when I closed it, I stood there, leaning onto the door, held the paper against my chest and looked up with a smile. I almost chuckled agin but then I realized that I had to be quiet to not be caught by Minwoo.

 

***
 

The next morning was strange, as you arrived the class with Minwoo, who had the first day there in your class, people were mumbling all around. I noticed it right when we entered the school – the people where staring at him, almost eating him up with their stares. Minwoo looked around in the class and were looking at the wall full of drawings and other stuff. I heard Tia from outside and it was sure, she would say something negative to me. But this time? As she entered the room, she stopped talking and stopped walking as well, staring at Minwoo. She just saw the back of him, maybe a little sideways too but she looked at him from top to bottom. Girl, do you like what you see?! Just wait if he turns around and you will see who's that guy you're looking at.

She caughed a little to get attention and Minwoo turned around with a confused and also a curious look. Now she opened her eyes widely and I bit my lip with a little smirk in between by that situation. “N-No Minwoo?!” She was obviously shocked but he just smirked: “Yes, we're classmates now.” - “Y-You look different.” She stuttered. How could that happen. Someone makes Tia stuttering? That's awkward. Too awkward for me to be honest. “I really do huh? Do you like it?” He asked. She was speechless and just nodded at Minwoo, still staring at him. Minwoo sat down as well as I did and shared a table with him in the classroom.

 

This is going to be funny.” I whispered but he wasn't sure what I mean. “Tia finds you attractive.” by those words I started giggling and Minwoo smirked: “Maybe I can use it for my revenge.” - “Your revenge?” - “She's always treating us bad. You get more pain than I did. I want to have a revenge Nami.” Minwoo whispered and I just sat there with a curious look: “Well, let it be good then.” I laughed and waited for the teacher to arrive.


I know it's a little short but I wrote 2 Chapters today so... yeah :D Take my love!!! :) hahahahaha