A new lover

High School Drama

It didn't take a long time to make Minwoo popular by his new look and even Sungjae became a friend of him! - Hard to believe huh? A few weeks passed already and Sungjae seemed to be a really good guy, we still don't know why he had that badass style before. Maybe he just wanted some respect. They're both playing basketball after school when there's enough time and the weather isn't too bad. The summer has just started and it's slowly getting warmer.

 

How about Tia you ask? She tried to talk to Minwoo a lot of times but he said, that wouldn't be his revenge to her. He said it would be something more than just talking to her. Actually, I thought he would do something mean but.. Well just see it by your own.

 

***
 

Minwoo? Can you teach me in chemistry?” - “Chemistry? Might not be a problem Tia.” Minwoo smiled at her lovely while we sat in the classroom, waiting for the next lesson to start. // Teach her? Is that your revenge? // I thought to myself and looked at them. I basically sat on the left side next to Tia, just that she sat on her own table with a bit space between us both. On my right sat Minwoo, sharing the table with me. “Nami? Cutie?!” Sungjae ran into the classroom, pretty late though. “What time is it?!” - “The third lesson is about to start Sungjae.” I looked at him, he had wet hair and was out of breath. “Damn Tia, why didn't you wake me up as usual?!” - “Because I had to pick up someone Sungjae.” she replied without any interest in her brother. “Is that someone so special to not wake up your own brother?!” Sungjae slightly yelled at Tia and Minwoo got a bit angry: “Don't yell at her. She really wanted to pick me up.”

 

I was confused: “Wow Minwoo, you lied to me? Thanks..” I muttered the last word and looked down on my paper. “I just didn't want you to get angry.” - “Stop it.” I replied Minwoo and started drawing. “See what you've done?!” Sungjae said to his sister and sat down behind me. Minwoo actually told me that he would go earlier for learning but he actually just wanted to get picked up by Tia. If that was still a revenge, why didn't he tell me this and kept it as a secret?

 

Nami, are you free this afternoon?” Sungjae patted on my shoulder and I turned around with a smile: “Sure, why, do you want me to invite somewhere?” - “hmm.” he nodded and continued: “Well, I know you wanted to ride the big wheel last time we met up but then you ran away, remember?” I chuckled by his words and nodded: “Do I really need to ride that thing?” - “Don't worry, I'll be by your side.” Sungjae smiled at me and I nodded: “Alright, just pick me up when you have time.”

 

In the view of my eyes I saw that Minwoo was pissed off by that meeting I am going to have and he sighed in anger. // Why? Don't you like seeing me with him? Too bad for you. // I thought to myself and smirked a little by that view I had.
 

***
 

Come on Nami~” - “Sungjaeee, I don't want to.” I sulked and almost ran away once again but he held my hand. “Stop trying to escape. We're going to ride it. No matter what.” He said but smiled at me before he pulled me closer to him. Sungjae just wanted to make sure that I am not running away, that's why he held my hand close to his body. “S-Stop holding my hand. I will stay. Promise.” I murmured and Sungjae nodded at me, buying the tickets for the big wheel. “Let's take a seat.” he pleased and we both sat down. “Look who's there. Minwoo and my sister.” Sungjae said in anger when the weel drove a little higher for the other people to sit down. “I think they're going to get a couple. Minwoo said it would only be a revenge but.. He seems to really like her. I thought it would be a joke at first.. I really thought that.” my dissapointed words made Sungjae sulk a little, he said: “I better take a look at them when they're at our home next time.” - “Why, how many times has it been that Minwoo was with her?” - “4 or 5 times already.” Sungjae replied and the Wheel drove even higher, up to the highest point and stopped. I swallowed my spit and just tried to not move.

 

Sungae leaned alittle forward what made out seat swing a little so I kinda squeaked in panic: “Aaah, stop moving oppa!” Bu sungjae just chuckled. “Why, isn't this fun?!” - “NO.” I said loud and serious and he just placed his arm around me. “Stupid girl. Nothing will happen.” Sungjae tried to calm me down and my squeak turned into a sigh before he took back his arm. “Just look at the beautiful view, the sun is slowly going down and everything seems so peaceful.” Sungjae smiled and looked all around. “Hmm, your right.” I nodded and took a look at the sea. “May I tell you something, Sungjae?” - “Sure, what do you have on your heart?” - “I know you.. like me but.. I think I fell in love with Minwoo a few weeks ago.. not even that, I started it months ago.” I said honestly but Sungjae didn't stop his smile. “I already know this Nami.” - “Eh?!” I looked at him confused. “I noticed that sometimes when you both were together. But what happened to let your heart feel like this?” - “It got stonger as we almost.. kissed. And HE guided me to kiss him.” I sighed and continued: “But now.. he likes your sister. The girl he used to hate the most. She's just nice to him because of his style. I know that, I'm not stupid! But he is.. such a .” my sulk grew bigger and Sungjae sighed: “He really is.. I will watch them more and when something unexpecting happened, I will tell you that immediately.”

 

***
 

Oh, morning Minwoo.” I grinned at him and he smiled: “Morning.” - “When are you coming tomorrow?” I asked him with a smile. “Coming? What's tomorrow?” - “The school festival.” I replied and my smile got less. “Oh right.. that.. nothing important is going to happen right? Because I am already taken for tomorrow. Tia is going to..” I stopped him and said: “Oh right, yeah uhm.. nothing important as you said. I don't even know if I am coming either.” I said and walked over to the other side of the corridor to get my books out of the locker. I opened it and looked behind me. Tia was greeting Minwoo with a lovely hug and I just stared at the floor as they passed. Suddenly my locker closed loud and fast. I was shocked and looked at it, realizing a smiling Sungjae on the right side of it. “YAH, You wand to scare me to death?” I hit him with my books twice. “I am sorry, I just had to do this.” He laughed a little.

 

Hey.. I heard your conversation between you and Minwoo. Tomorrow IS something importand on the school festival. Your own song..” Sungjae became even more quiet and was talking to me really calm. “I know that but.. you've heard him. He's taken by tomorrow.” - “I will talk to him.” - “Sungjae.. don't. I know he.. promised me to come to hear my song but.. a few months passed, he forgot it already Sungjae. Just let him be with Tia. If that is what makes him happy.. let him be with her.” I sighed and looked down on the floor: “I only wait for the moment when they kiss for the first time.” Sungjae swallowed his spit and said: “Then you better shouldn't look behind you Nami.”

 

I turned around and opened my eyes widely as Minwoo guided Tia to lean on the wall and came closer to her by each second, by each movement. 

 

Suddenly Sungjae yelled really loud: “YAH; YAH NO MINWOO, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” and Sungjae started walking towards them – Minwoo was shocked and stopped his movements.