Falling in Love

Falling in Love

That night Dara went to sleep with a smile on her face and had the best dreams a person can ever have.

For the next few weeks Dara and Seunghyun have gotten much closer and comfortable with each other. Neither have admitted their feelings, but both have fallen so hard and they did not want to get back up. 
The girls finally had their long awaited comeback in one year, and as usual 2ne1 did not disapoint. They were winning every week on different music shows, now that inkigayo wasn't the only one they performed in, and Dara was finally satisfied with the amount of variety shows she was on.
Big Bang was in the preparation for a comeback, and Seunghyun was also preparing for a new drama. This time he wasn't a soldier or a spy, but a business tycoon. He was tackling a new genre, a romantic comedy. He didn't have as much confidence since he has been only getting serious roles from debut but he thought it was time for a change. The actress he'd be acting with is a new actress named Park Jiyon, she was 23 and pretty. Not that Seunghyun was interested, he had another Park he was interested in. Whenever Seunghyun was in a drama or movie he took his job seriously and dedicated the time to perfecting and fitting his role. In the midst of doing that, Seunghyun and Dara hadn't spoken or seen each other in 2 weeks. Dara was busy with performances, shows, and different events and Seunghyun kept himself busy with memorizing lines, readings, and recording for their newest album.
Both were sad they couldn't communicate, but there really wasn't anything to do. When they weren't working they were finally getting the few hours of sleep they desperately needed. 
One day while rushing to his next schedule, while running from fans who'd spotted him, Seunghyun dropped his phone on the street. When he went to go pick it up, his manager quickly dragged him to the sidewalk, for the light had changed to green. Seughyun turned back to see his phone now crushed by the cars.
". Now i have to get a new one again." Seunghyun was not in a good mood. He had at most 3 hours of sleep, he was chased by fans, his phone was now dead, and its been about 3 weeks him and Dara hadn't spoken yet. Seunghyun grumbled to himself and kept walking not caring if he was late anymore.
This drama schedule was different than his older ones. Seunghyun would first film the whole drama  and then it would be released, and no one knew they were doing a drama in the first place. Only YG himself, some staff, and the members knew. 
After a while Dara got sick of it and decided to call Seunghyun herself. She was kind of mad he wasn't taking the first step to do it himself but she knew it really wasn't his fault. Dara was super nervous, its been so long since they met.
What if we go back to being awkward? I don't want to bother him while hes working... But he cant be working now its so late...
Dara picked up the phone and hesitantly searched his name on her conctact list. Without a thought she immediately called him and panicked.
HOLY CRAP WHY DID I DO THAT. UGH NOW IF I HANG UP ITLL BE WEIRD.
... The phone kept ringing and ringing. No one was picking up. Dara sighed in relief, but was actually pretty sad inside. She was looking forward to hearing his voice again. 
I guess hes sleeping. Of course he's sleeping you weirdo its like 2 in the morning you should be asleep too.
The next day Dara tried a little earlier but he didn't pick up. She tried texting him, but he never texted back. For a few days Dara has called him daily with no success. She was getting insecure.
Was it because we haven't seen each other in a while? Are we not friends anymore? How can he not even pick up once to say hes busy?  Wait... What if he met a new girl? 
Dara wanted to cry at that last thought, she prayed that wasn't the case. She couldn't ask the other guys about Seunghyun or else they'd get suspicious and they were probably just as busy. Dara also couldn't ask the members because they'd just tell her its not a big deal. Even though it was a big deal for her.
Then one miraculous day, the girls got a break, after a whole month. Chaerin, Bom, and Minzy were going home to meet their parents while Dara said she would do the same. However, she would go to the building first to meet a certain someone. Dara finally got together the courage to go meet him and ask about his phone.
She parked her big white land rover in the building's parking lot and happened to spot Seunghyun's car parked as well. Dara smiled, she would finally get to see him. She now confidently went upstairs. She checked the studio, no one was in there. She checked the cafeteria, no was in there. She then walked by one of the practice rooms and heard a deep voice. She knew that voice. She immediately turned around and opened the door to see something that made her wanna break down. 
She was standing there watch Seunghyun kiss another woman. It wasn't a simple peck. His arms were around her waist holding her against him and the woman was holding onto his collar pulling him even closer. 
Dara felt like she was choking, she really couldn't breathe. She wanted to run so far away and just pretend like she didn't just see the man she loved holding another woman. Yes, she loved him, she realized that over the month of his absence. But, Dara couldn't get herself to move. She was just standing there watching them. After the kiss, the girl said "oppa" out of breath and gave him a hug. A month ago, Dara was in that position. How fast did Seunghyun change his girls? 
Then finally, Dara made a sound, not on purpose though. She was crying. Seunghyun looked up and saw the pale, wide eyed girl. She was obviously in pain.
"Dara. What are you doing here?" She was staring at his arms that were still holding the other girl. He followed her eyes and looked down. 
"Oh . This is so not what you're thinking. Trust me." Seunghyun was scared. He let go of the girl and tried to walk towards Dara, but she stepped backwards.
"I'm such an idiot." Dara whispered but everyone heard it in the quiet room. With that she ran, faster than any other time she's ran before. 
"DARA WAIT! LISTEN TO ME!" Seunghyun screamed  and ran after her. He followed her all the way to the parking lot where he finally caught her by the arm.
"Dara listen to me its not what you think."
"LET GO! Why does it matter what i think, i'm just a friend right?" Dara spit out in the most cold voice hes ever heard her use. Seunghyun was taken aback. She wasn't just a friend. She was everything.
"No..."
"Yeah ok sure. Bye Seunghyun." With that Dara walked away to her car and drove away. Seunghyun was still standing in place. He was so lost. 
Does Dara hate me now? I'm so sorry. 
 
 
***Hi guys dont hate me for this chap. I felt like it needed a little bit of drama. Im sorry i didnt update yesterday, it was the fourth of July and i was our celebrating my independence as a fellow American :) lool jk. But um hope u like it? Please keep commenting!