Falling In Love

Falling in Love

 


It was 2ne1's first comeback stage in a year, they felt like rookies again. Bom was somewhere arguing with a coordi to make her eyes darker, Chaerin was taking pictures for her instagram, Minji was having a last minute work out, and Dara was on the phone with a certain someone.  Dara never told the girls or Teddy what actually happened on the roof the other day, just the fact that she and Seunghyun were okay again.
"Yah you said you'd be here what happened?" Seunghyun promised Dara, but wasn't there yet.
"Im really sorry i won't be able to make it today! I have a sudden schedule and i can't get out of it." Seunghyun lied to her over the phone. 
"Oh. Fine. Bye." Dara was mad, she was looking forward to seeing him, and she thought she looked nice today and wanted him to see that. He hadn't seen her in face with her blonde hair yet.
Seunghyun knew Dara was mad, but he was expecting that. He was planning to surprise her and he knew she believed his lie.
"ALRIGHT 2NE1 YOU'RE UP NEXT!" The stage director yelled to get the girls ready.
The girls huddles up, it was empty since they'd be dancing without their back up dancers but they were confident. 
Seungri, Jiyong, and Youngbae were all there for support and cheered on like fanboys as they performed. There wasn't even a hint of uneasiness shown on their faces. 2ne1 was born to perform.
The girls finished their stage and came back to their room. 
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2ne1 IS BACK!" Jiyong screamed in english upon their arrival. They were met with loud screams. The room wasn't empty anymore, all their sunbaes were there with smiles on their faces. No matter how many more groups YG will debut, 2ne1 will always be their babies. 
The girls were so happy at the sight and started jumping up and down themselves. They were pulled into hugs left and right, but Dara couldn't help but wish to be hugged by someone else right now. Then after a while, they were back on the stage to determine who would be the winner. They were against Dynamic Duo and were very sure they would not win. Until... "CONGRATULATIONS TO 2NE1. This is your first win after a whole year how do you feel?"
The blackjacks were screaming at the top of their lungs and the girls could not be happier.
CL took the mic and thanked everyone and said how good it felt to perform in front of korean blackjacks again. Then was their encore stage. Their song blasted and the girls bowed down to their sunbaes and hoobaes leavig the stage. The girls were the joined on stage by all their sunbaes and in unison screamed "YG FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY!" 
Everyone was enjoying themselves until Dara felt someone grab her hand. She turned and saw the person she'd been longing to see this whole day.
"YOU'RE HERE!" Dara couldn't hide how happy she was.
"OF COURSE!" Seunghyun wasn't any less when returning the smile.
"You said you couldn't make it" she was confused.
"I lied" He was so proud of himself.
"Aish you . When did you come?"
"While you guys were performing, i hid in the bathroom when you all finished."
"Why?"
"I wanted to surprise you." He said with the cheekiest smile.
"Yah when did you get here?" Bom was now near them. She still wasn't too happy with Seunghyun but she got over it.
"Oh noona hey congratz! I was always here i just went to the bathroom when you guys finished performing."
"Uh huh... Whatever. Thanks for coming here." Bom replied shortly and left to mess around with Youngbae.
"Lets go with the others the songs about to end." Dara told Seunghyun.
"Okay, but wait for me later don't leave so fast. Oh by the way told you, you'd rock the blonde hair. You look amazing." Seunghyun then walked away to join the others leaving Dara standing there red and confused. After she got over his compliment she was confused about what he said before, but walked to the others.
As she joined them she saw everyone joining by the shoulder and jumping up and down enjoying the encore. 
As Dara was about to join the line next to Bom, she was pulled to the line by someone, and before she knew it she was standing next to Seunghyun with his arm around her. Fans screamed at the sudden skinship between their favorite idols and inside Dara was screaming as well. When she thought he wouldn't be looking Dara looked up at Seunghyun, but of course he was staring right back. Dara couldn't do anything but smile and continue to jump up and down. Then finally the song was over and all the artists bowed and left the stage. The sunbaes offered to take the girls out for dinner which they would not refuse.
"Of course! Who would refuse free food!" Bom exclaimed and everyone laughed.
"Yah how are you so thin with that appetite?" Teddy questioned teasingly.
"Say that in front of Sajangnim!" once again everyone laughed at Bom's antics and went outside to their cars.
"Uh Jinu oppa can i meet you guys later? I'm uh gonna go home for a while to meet my mom..." Dara was nervous, Jinu usually knew when she was lying.
"Oh sure thats fine. Just text us later and we'll send you the adress. Do you want us to pick up?"
"No its fine i'll just drive over."
"Ok. Bye Dara-ah."
With that everyone left and Dara
changed in the room. She still had her make up on but decided to leave it on. Different from her stage attire, Dara was just wearing red jeans and a black shirt. She was on her phone taking selcas when she heard a knock. Dara ran to the door and opened it with expectations but those expectations weren't met. Instead of Seunghyun, she met another man. He looked really young and nervous. He was also really tall. 
Is he Sanghyun's friend?
"Ah hello Dara-ssi. My name is Chanyeol im from Exo." Oh yeah! I saw him during a Gayo Daejun. 
"Oh hello... Do you need something?" She asked the boy, he looked really nervous. She heard some laughing and looked behind him and saw two other guys. One was just as tall as Chanyeol while the other was average. Chanyeol saw Dara's confused face and explained.
"Oh im sorry for them, they're my two hyungs Kris and Suho hyung." 
"Ah deh..." Dara bowed to them as well and they returned the formality and stopped laughing.
"So um Dara-ssi..."
"Call me noona, im sure im older than you haha."
"Oh really?!" The boy's face lit up.
"Do you need something?"
"Oh not really. I just really wanted to meet you and tell you i've been a huge fan ever since 2ne1 debuted. I was waiting to tell you but i couldn't build up the courage. You're just too pretty and you look really nice with blonde hair and i was wondering if youwouldliketogetadrinksometime?" Chanyeol blurted the last part out while mentally slapping himself.
"Huh? I didn't understand the last part." Was he asking me out?
"Oh... Um would you like to get a drink sometime?" Chanyeol repeated slowly and slightly out of breath.
"Oh i um-" Dara started but couldn't finish.
"She can't shes getting a drink with me." The deep voice said from behind Chanyeol. Dara knew that voice very well. Chanyeol's eyes widened. He also knew that voice, he looked up to the owner of that voice. He slowy turned around and saw TOP leaning against the wall behind him. His two hyungs were now quiet staring from far.
"Ah TOP sunbaenim! Hello! I'm sorry i didn't know. I'm really sorry." Poor kid was terrified. Dara felt bad. Seunghyun chuckled and made his way towards them. He stared at Chanyeol for a few seconds. 
Chanyeol was scared, he wasn't going to lie. The aura around TOP was something he envied. Then all of a sudden TOP started laughing.
"Hey i'm just kidding i didn't mean to scare you. No but seriously Dara can't shes going out with me, right Dara-ah?"
Suddenly the attention of the two men in front of her and the two in the hallway were on her. I hate you Seunghyun. She didn't know what to say.
"Um yeah. Sorry Chanyeol-ssi we had plans, but i'm really glad you're a fan and really flattered at the request, but i think i'm a little too old for you." The boy pouted and Dara wanted to hug him for being so cute.
"...But how about this. I'll buy you and maybe the two outside drinks some other day to make up for it okay?" Chanyeol's head jerked up in a second at that and nodded excitedly. 
"DEH! I like that idea! But noona... How will we meet?" 
"Well we'll both be promoting right? We'll go when were both free, how about that? I could even introduce you to the girls if you want."
"Would you really?"
"Of course!" Dara felt better seeing Chanyeol smiling.
"Wah noona you're amazing. Ok then i'll see you later. Thank you." Chanyeol bowed and then turned to Seunghyun.
"TOP sunbae i'm also a huge fan of yours it was really nice to meet you!" Chanyeol was still nervous though.
"Call me Hyung."
O_O "Really?"
"Yeah, you call Dara noona, why not call me hyung." 
"Its an honor. Alright then hyung, noona bye!" Chanyel said with a final goodbye and ran to his hyungs waiting for him. The two hyungs however did see Seunghyun grab Dara's hand and pull her into the dressing room while closing the door. Suho and Kris gave each other a knowing look and knew what was going on right away, although it was kind of surprising. They had always seen Seunghyun and Park Bom messing around with each other and believed they were secretly dating but they were wrong.
Back in the dressing room Dara and Seunghyun were all alone.
"Yah how can you be so mean to him he looked so scared!"
"I wasn't being mean i told him to call me hyung!" Seunghyun defended himself.
"Before that!"
"Well thats because he was asking you out. Why would he ask you out when i'm here, you're with me."
Dara raised her eyebrows at his response and crossed her arms.
"Why would you being there matter? And as far as i know i was never asked to be with anyone." Dara said with a teasing tone.
"BWOH! We kissed of course we're together!" Dara felt all tingly when he brought up their kiss. But she faked a scowl and said "So you kissed that actress, does that mean you're with her?"
"Yah! I already told you that was just acting, plus the trailer already came out for the drama so you have to believe me!" 
The trailer did finally come out and it also showed a second of their kiss scene to get the fans all riled up. This was also the reason for the girls to finally forgive Seunghyun.
"Okay fine i admit that, but you still didn't ask me out. So technically we're not together." This time Seunghyun raised his eyebrows and smirked. He walked towards Dara and Dara seeing this stepped back, not knowing what he would do. But then suddenly his arm went around her back and pulled her closer to his chest. They were so close. Dara was on her tiptoes from having to match his height of 5'11. 
"Sandara Park." Seughyun started.
"Hm?" Dara couldn't speak. She was too distracted by his face. It was too perfect, he didn't seem real.
"Will you be my girlfriend? I can't help but keep falling in love with you." Seunghyun looked right into her eyes and she looked right back. 
"Y-yes." Dara gave a short reply but those three letters finally brought them together and ended their agony. They were finally a couple. With that Seunghyun crashed his lips onto hers. He placed his free hand on the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. Her arms looped around his neck and pulled him down lower. His arm around her, brought Dara even closer. There wasn't even an inch of space between them. As they kissed Seunghyun pushed Dara backwards and they were now leaning against a wall. Dara's tiny body was trapped between Seunghyun's body and the wall. One arm still desperately pulling her close while the other placed itself on the wall. Dara's hands still around his neck, started moving to his hair. Dara was running her fingers through his hair, pulling at it a little. Seunghyun let out a little moan and he stopped right away. Dara also stopped in embarrassment. 
! You did something wrong Dara! This is gonna be so embarrassing, your own boyfriend telling you to stop. Hehe hes my boyfriend now! Ok stop.
Both Seunghyun and Dara pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily. Dara's arms unlooped themselves and she slowly brought them down. She put her head down.
"Whats wrong?" Seunghyun asked the girl who was refusing to look up at him. When he finally lifted her chin himself, she spoke.
"You stopped. Did i do something wrong?" Dara was so red. Her lips were swollen from the kiss and she was still having trouble breathing. Seunghyun was confused at first, why would she think she did anything wrong? Then he realized and laughed at the situation. Seunghyun was still holding Dara against the wall refusing to move even a centimeter away from her.
"Why would you do anything wrong? I stopped because of my own reasons." Seunghyun was now holding her face. Touching the lines of her face with his thumb. Making his way from her cheekbones, to her jawline, down to her chin, and finally her lips. He could feel her hot breath on his thumb.
"Reasons? What reasons?" Dara was confused.
Seunghyun chuckled at her innocence. "You really don't know how attractive and tempting you are do you?" Dara instantly got red at that. She never thought she could be... Tempting for a person.
"If i didn't stop myself, i probably would've gone further and that wouldn't be um the best decision." Oh. Dara finally understood. 
"Oh. I guess its good you stopped then..." Dara was kind of sad though. Seunghyun could tell she didn't really mean her answer.
"Haha i'm that good at kissing huh?"
"W-what? NO! Psh don't flatter yourself."
"Please! You sound so disapointed right now. Don't lie. You totally want to kiss me right now."
"..." She wasn't going to lie. She did want to. Seunghyun was taken back by her honesty and smiled. He leaned down and inched closer to her face. Dara immediately closed her eyes and waited... But nothing happened. She opened her eyes and saw Seunghyun's amused face. 
"SEE YOU DO WANT TO KISS ME!" He couldn't stop laughing.
"Yah stop laughing! So what if i do is that bad?" He stopped laughing. When did she get so brave? For that, he leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips.
"Boya. Why'd you do that?" Dara wasn't expecting that.
"It was a reward, you're being so honest."
"Yah i'm not a kid that you would give me stickers."
"I know thats why im doing this." and he gave her another peck. Dara was once again getting red.
"Stopppppppppp." Dara squealed and hid her red face in his chest. Seughyun grinned and brought his arms around her bringing her into a tight hug. After a while Seunghyun finally let her go and they seperated from their hug. Dara grabbed Seunghyuns wrist and looked at time watch. 
"WE HAVE TO GO!" 
"Where?"
"The dinner! I told Jinu oppa i'd be meeting them for dinner after i 'meet my mom'" Dara used finger quotations at the last note to show she was lying. 
"Oh. Lets go then."
"Ok. WAIT. They'll ask why we're together."
"So tell them..."
"Are you crazy i'm not telling everyone at the same time. Everyone from the company will be there, maybe even sajangnim. I plan on telling the girls first then maybe others."
"Wow. Ok um i'll just be like i didn't have a ride so i called you to give me a ride. Lets go now. We'll be even more late."
Dara went out first and went to her car in the garage and waited for Seunghyun. Dara recieved the adress of the restaurant and it was near the YG building. They changed their story, they had just met at the door since Seunghyun was just coming from a short meeting.
Both Dara and Seunghyun walked inside and were met with greetings and confused stares from their co workers. When Jinu asked why they came together, they explained their lie but the girls knew that wasn't the story, but they would surround her later with questions. Both Seunghyun and Dara sat down on opposite sides of the table and gave each other small smiles because their plan was successful.
 
 
 
 
***** I FINALLY WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER! I forgot how much i loved writing this story. Im really sorry for like disapearing this week lol. I dont like school -_-. Im gonna run away now though because that kiss scene had to be horrifying to read. Im sorry if you guys want more of a intimate relationship from them, i dont really noe if i'm capable of that so yea... Ok then bye byeeee ^-^